Afraid to tell my psychologist

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Afraid to tell my psychologist

Post by Inter2002 »

Hello all. I've been seeing a psychologist/therapist for months now. As a 29 year old should I be afraid to admit to my psychologist/therapist that I prefer to hang out be around with 18-20 year old girls? I just thought of posting to see what your opinions are.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Afraid to tell my psychologist

Post by jamesbond »

Inter2002 wrote:Hello all. I've been seeing a psychologist/therapist for months now. As a 29 year old should I be afraid to admit to my psychologist/therapist that I prefer to hang out be around with 18-20 year old girls? I just thought of posting to see what your opinions are.
There is nothing wrong for a man to prefer dating women who are younger than his age group. Of course in this politically correct world, your therapist may think otherwise, that's why I advise not to bring it up to him.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Boy those titties on her look nice.
Time to Hide!
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

jamesbond wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:Hello all. I've been seeing a psychologist/therapist for months now. As a 29 year old should I be afraid to admit to my psychologist/therapist that I prefer to hang out be around with 18-20 year old girls? I just thought of posting to see what your opinions are.
There is nothing wrong for a man to prefer dating women who are younger than his age group. Of course in this politically correct world, your therapist may think otherwise, that's why I advise not to bring it up to him.
The therapist is trying to see why I would want to look younger again around 19ish age group, and to make up the lost years. The real reason behind that would be because I can hang out with 18-19 year old girls make out, have sex, socialize with anyone of that age group, hang out, and have a good time. Instead of spending hours behind a computer on Myspace chatting with people who don't gave a damn.