My very positive feedback to everyone on this forum

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

My very positive feedback to everyone on this forum

Post by Iawesome60 »

I just wanted to say I absolutely enjoy being on this forum for reasons:
1. It is already known (I think from my closing signature): ever since I found this website and the people who post topics on here; my life has been much easier and much happier. I'm much happier because i'm not chasing American women. The happierabroad site and forum is 100% legit.
2. The posts help me out. I'll give some examples: learning about women from other countries, learning about what goes on in countries (i.e: the arab's post on America, the men, the women, etc), learning how dysfunctional AWs are, etc. When I mean help out; I meant to say it either confirms my feelings for something and/or it helps me make changes. For example, E_Irizarry posted something about tenspeaks. I watched several of his videos, but the ones about the club makes me not avoid clubs (I avoided them since the beginning of my sophomore year of college) but to avoid them completely.
3. You guys are my non-blood brothers and sisters. Is it ok if I call ya'll that?
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Dude. Thanks for what you have said here. We love you no homo disclaimer. LMAO LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's great to hear how this site has changed lives. That makes me know that all my efforts in creating this site were not in vain.

Yes we are kindred spirits here, and that is something rare and special. We should remember that and forget our "ego wars".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne