The Hydra that should be banned?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should The Hydra (Mercer/Mew6ix) Be Banned?

Ban Mercer: He can post what black pill shit he wants, but constantly calling people cunts and causing trouble shouldn't be acceptable.
7%
Ban Mew6ix: He constantly spams the shoutbox meaning those who want to share important information can't and new posters asking to be approved can't be seen.
No votes
Ban Both: We know these guys are the same guy. Both are disruptive and violate the forum rules so they should both go.
53%
Ban Neither: They deserve to be here. They have free speech and we shouldn't infringe on that. If they are that bad, people can add them to their foes list.
40%

Total votes: 15
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

The Hydra that should be banned?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Simple question people of Happierabroad: Should @Mercer or/and @Mew6ix be banned for breaking the rules of the forum? I've come to call these guys "The Hydra".

These two guys are at the centre of a lot of drama here on the forum lately. Many of us even suspect they are the same person along with someone called Mercury, but even if Mercury is part of the Hydra he leaves people alone and doesn't personally attack people or spam the shoutbox so he can be left alone.

Mercer has been personally attacking everyone and causing a lot of trouble here on Happierabroad, calling people cunts and trying to cause fights between other users. People try and help this guy and he continually causes shit with them. He's especially been winding up MarcosZeitola lately! It isn't acceptable behaviour.

Mew6ix is relentlessly spamming the shoutbox with the same stuff day in and day out. To the point now where the shoutbox has lost all functionality. Pretty sure spam is against the rules of the forum.

Personally, I'm sick of these two. If I was a moderator I'd have already given them both a warning for their shitty behaviour. But what do you guys think? Let's see how many people believe they should be banned.

@Lucas88
@Tsar
@MarcosZeitola
@Outcast9428
@MrMan
@Cornfed
@WilliamSmith
@publicduende
@CaptainSkelebob

Tagged a few of you who have said something about The Hydra or those of you whom I know the most. Let's see if we can get a majority and I'll take the argument to the Banning section of the forum to appeal to @Winston for some action to be taken.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Hydra

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I say we just straight up ban @Mercer and maybe just ban @Mew6ix specifically from the shoutbox; I know the admin of the site has the option of restricting access to the shoutbox even while keeping an account around, so @Winston should probably weigh in on that.

As I've said before, neither of those two guys (if they even are two guys and not the same person as you imply) add anything to the site. They're dead weight. Just, a waste of space, really. Plus they're disruptive. I mean @CaptainSkelebob is kind of "odd" too but he isn't as disruptive and he's at least entertaining. Mew6ix is just a mentally ill Jewish dude; he should make Aaliyah to Israel and go live in the Promised Land. Do some wailing at the Wailing Wall or whatever. Maybe join a settlement and throw rocks at Palestinians, whatever gives him a sense of joy; he's clearly not in the right place here. Lets just pretend this forum is like Toronto and... GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!! :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

My vote was to ban both. I was the original person on the forum to complain about them and recognize they were harmful. My complaints were ignored for some reason. I think more people on the forum should take me seriously.

It's time to end the troll
Let it's head take a roll
Ban both, vote in the poll
That's our desired goal
Give the guy a perma ban
Then he'll become a man
Or a fag with a spray tan
Or a creep driving a van
This guy isn't welcome here
Ban this ugly trollish pair
I think it would be very fair
Trolls belong alone in their lair
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 3:08 am
Simple question people of Happierabroad: Should @Mercer or/and @Mew6ix be banned for breaking the rules of the forum? I've come to call these guys "The Hydra".

These two guys are at the centre of a lot of drama here on the forum lately. Many of us even suspect they are the same person along with someone called Mercury, but even if Mercury is part of the Hydra he leaves people alone and doesn't personally attack people or spam the shoutbox so he can be left alone.

Mercer has been personally attacking everyone and causing a lot of trouble here on Happierabroad, calling people cunts and trying to cause fights between other users. People try and help this guy and he continually causes shit with them. He's especially been winding up MarcosZeitola lately! It isn't acceptable behaviour.

Mew6ix is relentlessly spamming the shoutbox with the same stuff day in and day out. To the point now where the shoutbox has lost all functionality. Pretty sure spam is against the rules of the forum.

Personally, I'm sick of these two. If I was a moderator I'd have already given them both a warning for their shitty behaviour. But what do you guys think? Let's see how many people believe they should be banned.

@Lucas88
@Tsar
@MarcosZeitola
@Outcast9428
@MrMan
@Cornfed
@WilliamSmith
@publicduende
@CaptainSkelebob

Tagged a few of you who have said something about The Hydra or those of you whom I know the most. Let's see if we can get a majority and I'll take the argument to the Banning section of the forum to appeal to @Winston for some action to be taken.
Its kind of funny how Cornfed was almost banned once lol, I remember that too because of the way he talks about blacks. But that was a long time ago when this site did have mods around that would ban people for that kind of thing. Then Wintson had said that because there are black users here he shouldn't be calling people apes, and chimps :lol: but then there were votes that said Cornfed shouldn't be banned at all so he was never cancelled. But then there was Tsar that got banned for the teen stuff, I don't know if I ever got banned from a site it would feel awkward advocating for it to happen to someone else. When I first came here I know I had a mean streak but since then I don't rage so much at anyone directly and part of my issue is I can admit I am mentally unwell so I have a anger problem and trouble controlling my outburst sometimes. Which is why I have such an aggressive way of talking about things. Just think about it for a second, if you get rid of Mex, we won't find out about the feminist showing their p***y. You know I think that's valuable information and it's important to the forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:15 am
I don't know if I ever got banned from a site it would feel awkward advocating for it to happen to someone else.
A troll isn't "someone else" because a troll is a fake personality.

The trolls mentioned in the poll don't add anything or contribute anything.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:29 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:15 am
I don't know if I ever got banned from a site it would feel awkward advocating for it to happen to someone else.
A troll isn't "someone else" because a troll is a fake personality.

The trolls mentioned in the poll don't add anything or contribute anything.
That may be but, if I've ever been banned from a platform I still wouldn't advocate for another person to get banned.
But if it happens it happens. Maybe that's why I didn't get mentioned by Pixel Dude when he went over the list of people that
he asked if the two should get banned. There is a chance they will if Winston sees the post or people are reaching out and letting him
know that they want these two gone from here.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Ban Mercer 30 days. He keeps blanking out his posts. There should be a rule against this.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

First @Pixel-Dide wanted to be moderator, now he is wanting to ban people. I knew he was immature and on a power trip. Just ignore the guy if he bothers you. You people keep replying to him. He is no worse than Mercury.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You can just not respond to their posts. I don't think the 'M' guys are are trolls. They might be. But out of all the men on the Internet, some of them are probably really depressed and hopeless about finding women. Is it really so odd that a few of these men might post regularly here? I don't think so. The forum theme is complaining about western women and getting women overseas, even if the title is all about 'happier abroad.' Then there is discussion of conspiracy theories, generic complains about society, some discussion of religion, some of it alternative religion, and a few posts her and there about international travel that doesn't have to do with women. It's a fairly free speech forum.

Do you think their posts are going to make anyone else here depressed? For them, it is probably good to get some push-back against their nihilistic philosophy on life and dating.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I would want to add another option to the poll-- don't ban them unless you want to ban a bunch of other posters here. Posters who don't want to interact with them can just ignore threads they obviously started, which we know because of the their nihilistic subject lines.

I don't remember getting into any conflicts with them. I don't attack them. I do try to cheer them up on occasion. Life doesn't have to be as bad as @Mercer @Mercury and @Mew6ix make it out to be. Going around with a negative attitude influences people to behave negatively toward you. It can be like a self-fulfilling prophecy in that regard.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Shemp wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 5:10 am
First @Pixel-Dide wanted to be moderator, now he is wanting to ban people. I knew he was immature and on a power trip. Just ignore the guy if he bothers you. You people keep replying to him. He is no worse than Mercury.
I've set up a poll to see what everyone thinks. Not just what I think. Yeah, someone who does nothing but cause shit on the forum should be banned. In my opinion. The odd argument isn't what I'm talking about. I mean this is all this guy does is insult people. To be honest with you though, @Shemp I don't give a crap what you think anyway. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I said their should be a rule against this. Esp blanking out the subject line of a thread.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 10:51 am
Anyone who denies @MarcosZeitola omega behavior
Your demonstrating some rough breathing rho behavior on that one.

Do you know what I mean? I don't either. What is 'omega' behavior? I don't read incel forums or wherever you've got the term. I've heard of alpha and beta behavior, even gamma. Have all the other behaviors taken a letter before omega, or did someone skip all the way to the end of the Greek alphabet to come up with that?

What does it mean?
Last edited by MrMan on November 10th, 2022, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
@MarcosZeitola talks shit first, I respond back to him and put him in his place, then he plays the victim and claims I'm attacking him when he's the one who keeps starting it. Shortly after, @Pixel--Dude, who I suspect may be romantically involved with him, posts a poll about wanting to be a moderator or wanting people banned on a forum that's about free speech while Winston continues to ignore his omega posts. Why does this keep happening? If @MarcosZeitola learned to keep his mouth shut and stopped having tantrums like he did with his hateful topic yesterday we wouldn't have this problem. Anyone who denies @MarcosZeitola omega behavior such as talking shit to people and crying when they put him his place and his hateful topic from yesterday but wanting to ban others is possibly his lover because I can't see how they could otherwise ignore this hypocrisy.
Its true, clearly everyone on this forum who is annoyed you is secretly my lover. Guess that makes most of the forum "my lover"... my goodness you are such a f***ing retard lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Mercer wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:07 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 12:02 pm
Mercer wrote:
@MarcosZeitola talks shit first, I respond back to him and put him in his place, then he plays the victim and claims I'm attacking him when he's the one who keeps starting it. Shortly after, @Pixel--Dude, who I suspect may be romantically involved with him, posts a poll about wanting to be a moderator or wanting people banned on a forum that's about free speech while Winston continues to ignore his omega posts. Why does this keep happening? If @MarcosZeitola learned to keep his mouth shut and stopped having tantrums like he did with his hateful topic yesterday we wouldn't have this problem. Anyone who denies @MarcosZeitola omega behavior such as talking shit to people and crying when they put him his place and his hateful topic from yesterday but wanting to ban others is possibly his lover because I can't see how they could otherwise ignore this hypocrisy.
Its true, clearly everyone on this forum who is annoyed you is secretly my lover. Guess that makes most of the forum "my lover"... my goodness you are such a f***ing retard lol.
@Pixel--Dude was specifically mentioned because he seems to be the one defending you most and keeps posting the same topics and polls about wanting to ban people because you get triggered by them. You're the lowest IQ poster on here so of course you couldn't understand that and I'm wondering if you were kicked out of the Philippines for being a disrespectful cunt.
Of all the people to scream someone else is a low IQ poster lol