The epidemic of fake disease

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The epidemic of fake disease

Post by Cornfed »

This was an interesting thing that popped up in my YouTube feed. Even if the medical system is not actively trying to murder you, they may end up diagnosing you with stuff that doesn't need to be treated. On balance you are probably better off just avoiding them like the plague unless you have obvious symptoms requiring obvious treatments.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: The epidemic of fake disease

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 7:51 am
This was an interesting thing that popped up in my YouTube feed. Even if the medical system is not actively trying to murder you, they may end up diagnosing you with stuff that doesn't need to be treated. On balance you are probably better off just avoiding them like the plague unless you have obvious symptoms requiring obvious treatments.

I agree. Otherwise they could prescribe you oxycontin for a headache and the next thing you know you're addicted to heroin. I don't trust big pharma at all. They're definitely not in the business of curing any kind of disease. They just want customers to buy their shitty drugs and toxic vaccines.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I opted out of their testing regime a long time ago. Haven't had what could be called a physical since 1973. Give them the chance and they'll definitely find something, then really f*ck you up when they get their clutches in. For something acute and compelling - emergence room type stuff -- they've got my business. Otherwise I don't go anywhere near them, especially since Crazy Time began.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 4:31 pm
I opted out of their testing regime a long time ago. Haven't had what could be called a physical since 1973. Give them the chance and they'll definitely find something, then really f*ck you up when they get their clutches in. For something acute and compelling - emergence room type stuff -- they've got my business. Otherwise I don't go anywhere near them, especially since Crazy Time began.
@gsjackson
Yeah, I opted out a long time ago too, and am just hoping my luck lasts. 8)

In theory, it'd be great to get a complete health check-up from a legit medical professional on a regular basis (and I envy @Lucas88 who knows a great doctor of traditional Chinese medicine!!), but in normal doctors in the jewnited states these days are too often a mass of scammers trying to push "meds" (addictive drugs) on you in exchange for $$ kickbacks. I literally know more people f***ed up by their doctors than I know who have been helped by them, unless (like gsjackson said), it's extreme ER type stuff.

Not to mention: Who can you trust?
The local "pediatrician" in my hometown area when I was a boy in the 1990s turned out to be a virulent pedophile who was guilty of over a dozen counts of child rape (including of his own son), and --- I kid you not, and can even prove it by PM if you want --- guess who he hired as his defense attorney?
ALAN DERSHOWITZ!!! True story.
What a guy!
Alan Dershowitz Smears Epstein Victim as “Anti-Semitic”
https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/07/vi ... i-semitic/

The irony is that I didn't actually realize that child-raping pedophile "pediatrician" was a jew until last year, but he sure as hell was! (What a Cohen-cidence!)
It suddenly fell into place when I remembered his last name in recent years. When I was a boy (thankfully not one of his "patients"), I wasn't aware of the "JQ," even though even I did hear about him hiring Dershowitz when that scandal erupted in our home area in the 90s.

I've never even been a religious man myself (though I've certainly warmed up to "homophobic" black Christians since I started looking for a new country to live in to escape the Sodom and Gomorrah euphemistically known as the jewnited states, LOL!!), but couldn't agree more with these based NOI blacks telling it like it is:

A RESPONSE TO ALAN DERSHOWITZ, ESQ: ‘YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL (SATAN)’

https://noirg.org/articles/a-response-t ... vil-satan/
As Jesus told a party of the Jews in the Bible. “You are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.” (John 8:44 KJV).
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/