Resident Evil Movies with Milla Jovovich

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Resident Evil Movies with Milla Jovovich

Post by Winston »

Check this out. All the Resident Evil movie series are on YouTube! I'm going to download them and watch them on my TV. You can download anything from YouTube in various formats and quality at http://www.savevid.com

Here they are in order:

Last edited by Winston on May 23rd, 2014, 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I just saw "Resident Evil Apocalypse"! That was the best action movie I ever saw! It was so suspenseful and nonstop! The action looked so good, even if it was totally fake. And Alice and Jill were so hot and sexy! You guys should see it if you haven't yet. It'll give you an awesome rush of adrenaline! Alice is so badass in it too.

Here is the link to see it again:

I made my dad watch it too. He said it was totally mindless and mind numbing entertainment. And he said that I must hate the real world if I enjoy that kind of movie. lol

But it was very enjoyable though. Maybe it has a meaning, since most people are like "zombies", then the movie is an allegorical depiction of how humans are subconsciously. And Alice would be the freethinkers like me, who fight against the zombies. lol. Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much, besides drooling over how hot and beautiful Alice was too. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I haven´t watched a film for month since I put away my TV. So I am clean for some time now. And yes your father is right^^though I do enjoy Residen Evil, too^^

I read today that artists become artists because they don´t like reality^^So this is maybe true with escapism^^

Anyway you can always pull out of films. In this case you demonstrated your manly action traits to us and specially to the lying Phx Sosa^^
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston wrote: I made my dad watch it too. He said it was totally mindless and mind numbing entertainment. And he said that I must hate the real world if I enjoy that kind of movie.
And He's right! I remember years ago you wrote something about how you didn't watch TV and movies anymore because your real life was more interesting than anything on the screen. Those were the principal words that got me off my ass and into traveling. That was when you were in the Philippines. I guess life in Taiwan is becoming more like the lonely life in the US than one might hope, huh?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston,

You must hate the world if you enjoy that kind of movie. ;p The RE series was not worth watching IMO(then again, I don't watch many movies save for the comedies, too may movies seem mind numbing) I liked Degeneration WAY BETTER(since it was Capcom themselves making the movie for their own franchise, not some stupid western studio)

However, I can't imagine YOU fighting zombies. It's not in your fluffy-ass nature. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I fight zombies metaphorically, by speaking out against mind numbing propaganda and mind control and soulless conformity lifestyles. I also have a fighting competitive spirit, and a relentless will to win. But I can kick butt too, if provoked or if I had to. I don't take shit.

A lot of films are probably meant to be allegorical, especially since many filmmakers and authors know the "global agenda". Where do you think Aldous Huxley and George Orwell got their knowledge of the future agenda from?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Winston wrote: I made my dad watch it too. He said it was totally mindless and mind numbing entertainment. And he said that I must hate the real world if I enjoy that kind of movie.
And He's right! I remember years ago you wrote something about how you didn't watch TV and movies anymore because your real life was more interesting than anything on the screen. Those were the principal words that got me off my ass and into traveling. That was when you were in the Philippines. I guess life in Taiwan is becoming more like the lonely life in the US than one might hope, huh?
Yeah, well, I was talking about the drama I experienced in Russia, not the sex disneyland of the Philippines. I watch movies because they are an art form and medium for art. And because some of them are enjoyable too. But I am highly selective of what I watch. To make a horror movie takes some creativity.

But I never watch the news though. The stuff on there is total 100 percent trash and garbage and a total waste of airtime and attention span. The news content belongs in the garbage. All it does it take up space in your consciousness and contributes nothing useful or meaningful to your life. It's total filth that's not even entertaining or enjoyable. The media ought to be ashamed of themselves. They have no shame. I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to watch the news. It's the most boring shit I've ever seen. At least action movies are somewhat entertaining and fun to watch. The Resident Evil films have a lot of suspense, jump moments, and I like the main character Alice. She's so hot and badass.

Most of the cable channels are trashy useless shit too, except for the Art Channel and the History Channel.

My dad watches a lot of garbage too, such as comedy movies and discussion shows about Taiwan politics, which is on 24/7 and is the most boring shit. What could be worth talking about regarding Taiwan that has to be on all day and all night? So stupid. Why don't they put me on for a few hours? I can talk about a lot of meaningful things that make sense that people can learn from. Sheesh. But if you have something meaningful to say, you get no airtime, only if you are fake and annoying and talk about useless shit do you get airtime on TV. That's so f***ing unjust.

I guess comedy films can be good sometimes, but he watches a lot of trashy ones too. So it's ironic that he thinks my films are trashy. It's a double standard.

Btw, my dad doesn't think Alice in Resident Evil is attractive. He said she looks kind of cold. But I think she is gorgeous and her face is so symmetrical. lol

Anyway, you guys should see the second film I linked and embedded above, "Resident Evil Apocalypse". It's very exciting and Alice is so badass in it. Let me know what you think.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that the Umbrella Corporation logo in Resident Evil looks exactly like the Knights of Templar red cross? Here are some pics:

Why is that? Is it some form of predictive programming? Is the world supposed to become zombies?

Also, why do two of the Resident Evil films start showing a close up of Alice's eye waking up? In fact, many movies show a zoom up of someone's eye, even documentaries do. Why is that? Is it a reference to the all seeing eye of Horus? Is it some kind of code that the Illuminati uses to mark it's movies so that other Illuminati members can know that the director of the film is "one of them"?

If you might remember, in "2001: A Space Odyssey" near the end when Dave is flying through space and dimensions, it keeps showing a close up of his eye changing colors. Likewise, you also see a zoom in of the eye changing colors in the first two Zeitgeist movies as well. Why is that? Why do so many films all throughout time feature a close up of the eye? What's up with that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone see the new Resident Evil Retribution movie?

Here's the trailer.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Doesn't she look like Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/728602?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Resident Evil Movies with the hot Milla Jovovich

Post by Winston »

Did anyone see the new and last resident evil movie called the final chapter? If so how was it? Lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2592614/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Resident Evil Movies with Milla Jovovich

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed there are logical contradictions in zombie movies and vampire movies?

For example, in zombie movies the zombies are said to be "hungry for flesh". If that's so, then why do they only take ONE bit out of normal humans only? Why not devour the entire human body if flesh is what they are hungry for? And why don't the zombies eat each other too, if they are hungry for human flesh? Why do they only chase normal humans? That's odd and is an obvious discrepancy.

In vampire movies, those wanting to become vampires say they want the immortality. But how can vampires be immortal if they die so easily just from being in sunlight? Or if they die from a wooden stake in the heart? Obviously that's not immortal. So this claim of wanting immortality makes no sense.

Have any of you noticed these contradictions before?