Hypergamy explained perfectly in these videos

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hypergamy explained perfectly in these videos

Post by jamesbond »

All women are hypergamous, which means they "marry up" meaning they marry someone wealthier, or of higher status than themselves.

The videos below sum up "hypergamy" perfectly!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

My gosh, the shit they sell to already angry and frustrated American men to make a little extra dollars...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.

My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.
Dude, can't you just take your crazy pills for today and shut up, instead of posting bogus polls and spewing your usual MGTOW crap? Compared to a lowlife like you, every woman looks hypergamic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
Ghost wrote:Guys, seriously. Hypergamy is a well-documented "thing" throughout history and is easily observed in the present. No woman wants to marry down, does she? of course not. That is the basic definition of hypergamy.

My God, the common sense you f***ing liberals reject because it feels unpleasant.
Dude, can't you just take your crazy pills for today and shut up, instead of posting bogus polls and spewing your usual MGTOW crap? Compared to a lowlife like you, every woman looks hypergamic.
I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

But seriously what's up with you going around picking fights on Americans, what the did they ever do to you?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I reject no common sense, I left the west and found a traditionally minded educated quality woman in a country you consider absolute shit and plan on never leaving. I couldn't be happier. I am a Man Going His Own Way, but the way I went was not the way MGTOW advocates. Because MGTOW is as liberal as it gets, it does not care about family values, it does not care about traditions and it does not care about a man's finest role in society: the role of a father and a patriarch, the head of a family and a household. Instead they want men to become bad boys, play boys, drunk degenerates with no eye for the future nor any interest in leaving a lasting legacy on this earth. And you call me a liberal? :roll:
Marcos, I think the "L word" was addressed to me, and simply because I was debating his dense and obscure paranoias on another thread.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

But seriously what's up with you going around picking fights on Americans, what the did they ever do to you?
Just returning your ammo...it does look like it's the only things you can talk about...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

Just returning your ammo...it does look like it's the only things you can talk about...
Well stop flinging turds you monkey. The Kano's did nothing to you.

Go write a trip report about Turkey or go do something productive and not turd flinging.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Jesus Christ guys are we going to have ourselves a nice civilized conversation on the viewpoints of MGTOW as opposed to those of HappierAbroad, or are we going to get into childish fights and throw insults around like a bunch of toddlers? There really is no need to get personal in these matters. Sure, it happens sometimes. We all are driven mad from time to time by another poster, but let's keep the shitflinging in one nice, central page and don't shit all over existing threads, please.

I believe MGTOW to hold some views that are quite contrary to those of HA, and tried to point out the issues I see with these views by actually looking at what these videos and the people who make them believe. Here's a revolutionary idea... we could, ya know, stay on topic for a change? lol
I agree Marcos, well said you're the only sane one here.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Ghost wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I see that you're even flinging poo in the "Love, Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women" section :lol:

I guess he can't accept that every American doesn't want to be a liberal nitwit like him. :lol: I can see why you can't have a reasonable conversation with him, Eurobrat. I don't think he even reads the posts anymore! He thinks I'M a MGTOW? Hi-lar-i-ous. He's so lost he doesn't know he's lost...
He is liberal, hardheaded and actually believes his own bullshit with a dash of italian arrogance. But like one other member said he's still one of us.

But still flinging poo is not healthy or right to do.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:I guess he can't accept that every American doesn't want to be a liberal nitwit like him. :lol: I can see why you can't have a reasonable conversation with him, Eurobrat. I don't think he even reads the posts anymore! He thinks I'M a MGTOW? Hi-lar-i-ous. He's so lost he doesn't know he's lost...
You can be whatever you want, you sound like everyone else in the big pot: socially withdrawn, pessimist and paranoid to no end, self-righteous, mysoginist. I stopped putting labels on people as whatever nuance is lost in the ocean of negativity they bathe themselves into.

Neurobrat is just the most recent example, by no means the only one.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:Well stop flinging turds you monkey. The Kano's did nothing to you.

Go write a trip report about Turkey or go do something productive and not turd flinging.
Whatever you guys do to me is nothing compared to what you do to yourself. I would spare you some pity if it were useful. But it's not.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
Ghost wrote:I guess he can't accept that every American doesn't want to be a liberal nitwit like him. :lol: I can see why you can't have a reasonable conversation with him, Eurobrat. I don't think he even reads the posts anymore! He thinks I'M a MGTOW? Hi-lar-i-ous. He's so lost he doesn't know he's lost...
You can be whatever you want, you sound like everyone else in the big pot: socially withdrawn, pessimist and paranoid to no end, self-righteous, mysoginist. I stopped putting labels on people as whatever nuance is lost in the ocean of negativity they bathe themselves into.

Neurobrat is just the most recent example, by no means the only one.
So we all get together here on HA to write about our experiences expatriating to different countries, good or bad experiences, negative or positive, an experience is an experience.

Then someone writes something you disagree with and like an adolescent monkey and start slinging turds at everyone you disagree with in the room. You're slinging them so fast you don't even care to realize what you're doing.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:So we all get together here on HA to write about our experiences expatriating to different countries, good or bad experiences, negative or positive, an experience is an experience.

Then someone writes something you disagree with and like an adolescent monkey and start slinging turds at everyone you disagree with in the room. You're slinging them so fast you don't even care to realize what you're doing.
You know full well it wasn't disagreeing with your expat experiences that made me irate. You blaming me for your failures, attacking and slandering me repearedly in public was more like it. But, of course, slinging that kind of poo-poo and withdrawing your hand isn't "adolescent". And you're still playing with it with your crappy clip-art and your Italian insults as if it was funny, as if people cared.