Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Discuss news and current events around the world.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Maker55 wrote:Please stop making excuses for this guy. Most guys who are sexually frustrated don't do these kinds of things.

He is just a terrible person unable to solve his problems correctly.

This guy could have gone overseas...he had options.

Those poor people should not have died, sexual frustration or not.

He was said to have had mental health issues.

If you're a male in America and you suffer from sexual frustration....GET OUT!

And yes, he was mind controlled by the Illuminati.
Maker55,
men like me have been SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS about how the abuse of women is going to lead to men killing women...I am SILENCED right across the MRA-MRM-FREEMAN and Sovereign area.

I have NEVER committed an act of violence off the football field though I have no problem saying I can quite easily kill someone who threatens me or mine. But people call me a violent psycho woman hater paedophile wife beater just the same.

I am a MASTER salesman and I have run through ALL the gamut of techniques to get people to listen...I have spent 4,000 hours and written two books and made many man hours of video...

Guess what.

MEN SHIT ON ME. Not just women.

I am even banned of David Ickes sites FFS.

So here are three names people know. Marc Lepine, George Sodini, Anders Brevick.

And now James Holmes will be famous.

What do those who are famous and have got the attention of the media have in common.... THEY KILLED LOTS OF PEOPLE.

So...the women and the MEN have spoken. If any man wants a bit of attention for his issues?

HE HAS TO KILL PEOPLE.

Because no is going to listen unless you kill people.

So....in fact...these people HAD TO DIE for James Holmes to make his point whatever that may be....ditto with the other three.

And if you do not know that...just look at the suppression of my work....I mean FFS only ONE MAN was helping me out like I asked....John Rambo....and even men HERE SHIT ON JOHN RAMBO.

Men, just like the men here, just like you, make it NECESSARY TO KILL PEOPLE TO MAKE ONES VOICE HEARD ON EVEN THE BIGGEST OF ISSUES.

You men here ought to stop and think about that a bit.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on July 25th, 2012, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

C.J. wrote:That's gonna make the next couple of years very interesting.
Years?

Months dude. I expect a MAJOR shooting war before the end of the year.

Take a look at the papers...spain is about to collapse into Greek levels of violence......the UK is back into a double dip recession...its going to be murder and mayhem before too long.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Peter,

Screaming at the top of your lungs at this point is useless.

The killing still won't change a damn thing with American women.

We're wasting our times trying to get people's attention, especially women.

We just have to open up as many men's minds as possible.

The biggest change we can make is within ourselves.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This whole story is a one off thing, very very rare. Says almost nothing about the society in general. Obviously some crazy shit happen to the guy who did it, we just dont know what that is yet. Obviously crazy,its no excuse, still only an unusual crazy would do something like that.

Everyday gang bangers kill, every day in cities across the country. Its so routine it is often skipped by mainstream press, too boring I guess. The mainstream press will beat a story like the theater shooter to death, its in the presses nature to go after the weird and unusual.

There are major social shifts occurring right now in America and the press is for the most part oblivious to it. A lot of the trends are a kind third-worlding sort of thing.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I personally think Holmes didn't kill anyone, but was a patsy like Lee Harvey Oswald. This is because I can't sneak in a can of coke into the movies, but he got sound grenades, tear gas, & guns into the movies - through an Emergency door that has to be opened from the inside! Also, why would he "booby-trap" his mom's house - he didn't want to kill her! Also, Obama will NOW have support to sign a UN anti-gun treaty in a few days - amazing timing!

See: http://www.infowars.com/overwhelming-ev ... ng-staged/
Last edited by polya on August 1st, 2012, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Holmes was average looking so he was destined to a life of loneliness and sexual frustration.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

It's true, if these guys were over here in Asia getting laid they wouldn't have any interest in going on a killing spree.

The US is one messed up angry place. Nobody here in Seoul walks into a theatre and blows people away. Why? Just go out with your buddies and bang a hottie or two, drink, pass out. Good times.

The US has sucked the fun out of fun.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WuFan wrote:Holmes was average looking so he was destined to a life of loneliness and sexual frustration.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

You guys are showing more compassion for the killer than the victims.

Regardless if the killer was lonely and isolated, he needs to be shot in his head and then hung.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Human rights are reserved for Men and women who are decent and treat each-other with a bit of humanity, though I agree he needs to be made a example of, anyone can snap, we all have the potential.

Human nature, it lives within all of us, never forget that, I don't trust in people, I trust in human nature.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:If he had traveled to other countries and experience foreign women he would have never went on a rampage.
I agree. Overseas travel and meeting foreign women give me hope that I won't have to die alone. Also everyday I get instant messages from women I have met overseas or have made friends with thru foreign dating web-sites.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Post by Nailer »

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but the U.S. media LOVES to chalk any societal problems up to "mental illness".
His decline began when he was 12 and the family moved from Castroville, near Monterey, to San Diego. He had trouble making friends and began to withdraw into his room and his video games. His mother went door-to-door looking for playmates but, she said, the boys in their new neighborhood weren't very friendly.
She recalled how her boy "lost his joy." She felt guilty that she couldn't make him happy.

Looking back, the defense said, what was chalked up to a tough adjustment was probably an early symptom of Holmes' mental illness.
There can never be anything wrong with society. Any normal reaction to the bad conditions of America is just "depression", "mental illness", etc.

The reality is that already by eighth grade friendships had been "locked up" and he was an outsider. He went from being a normal kid to the bottom rung of the hierarchy, because he did not grow up on the same block as anyone else.
In 2012, he finally came undone, according to the defense. He was dumped by the first girlfriend he'd ever had, and he dropped out of grad school. He was losing the battle with what he called his "broken brain."
And there it is. When you are 18-24 in the U.S. it is considered normal for girlfriends to dump you for no reason at all. That is the age girls want to be freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You are expected to be completely indifferent and just soldier on serving the corporate machine, even through a generation ago this would be the prime age for a man to get married. The girls who would have been our wives a generation ago have been turned into whores.

So the guy learned that if you do everything right and work hard you will be a sexless drone for corporate America while your ex-girlfriend blows a barista who puts 100% of his mental energy into maintaining a large social circle. I have seen this same story happen over and over. Same exact thing happened to me at that age and others I know.

Then the girls act surprised when they are broke and have four kids from three different fathers when they turn 40.

Just another somewhat less resilient individual who was pushed over the edge by the madness of the U.S.

I've been through a similar academic path as this guy, and my experience is the entire world views you as the worst shit in the world when you are on that path. Everyone despises you deeply. Instead you should learn a skill that society admires, like tattoo artist, waiter, or Uber driver.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Post by Mercury »

Guy kills a bunch of American women, and then American women become all the more hateful and paranoid of men! Even now, approaching an American woman carries a critical risk of prison for the man. Before you know it, it will be a felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, for a man to merely approach within less than 75 feet of a woman, especially outdoors.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

Maker55 wrote:Peter,

The killing still won't change a damn thing with American women.

Actually, the killings will make American women far worse! If Trump has not already divided America by gender, one of these days American women will start carrying guns and killing every single guy who is by himself.