Ginsburg finally dies

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ginsburg finally dies

Post by Cornfed »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ginsburg finally dies

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 5:21 pm
Better late than never.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/18/poli ... index.html
Do you have even a modicum of decency about you? I think not....

I personally did not care for RBG’s jurisprudence nor her ideological posture, but she had a remarkable, storied life and she overcame more than you could fathom to live it out with such aplomb.

You should be ashamed but then again, such classless quips are to be expected from your “type.” Let’s see how people respond at the time of your demise. That is, if anyone even notices.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
Better late than never.
I wonder what a person from New Zealand has to do with that.

I heard the name from somewhere, but had no idea who she is, one of these very old appointed judges or so.
I am not interested in US domestic issues.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 10:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Better late than never.

I heard the name from somewhere, but had no idea who she is, one of these very old appointed judges or so.
The revolution against the global communist tyranny being established will have to begin in America, if it is to succeed anywhere. Therefore what goes on in the US should be of interest to any thinking person.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 10:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Better late than never.

The revolution against the global communist tyranny being established will have to begin in America, if it is to succeed anywhere. Therefore what goes on in the US should be of interest to any thinking person.
A revolution against something not yet even established? You gotta love when low-IQ morons try to sound intelligent and they mark themselves as imbeciles in the process.

Just go get your tin foil hat back on and crawl back into your little doomsday hole.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 11:46 pm
A revolution against something not yet even established? You gotta love when low-IQ morons try to sound intelligent and they mark themselves as imbeciles in the process.
Yes, you have to love it when low IQ negro morons like you try to sound intelligent but mark themselves as morons. In this case the British-Jewish empire that has been taking over the world for centuries is on the verge of total success, but is not quite there yet. So to anyone with a grain of intelligence, a revolution against something not totally established makes perfect sense. But don't worry, your primitive brain can only think very literally, so just don't try to make sense of complex issues. It is not your thing.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 11:59 pm
September 19th, 2020, 11:46 pm
Yes, you have to love it when low IQ negro morons like you try to sound intelligent but mark themselves as morons. In this case the British-Jewish empire that has been taking over the world for centuries is on the verge of total success, but is not quite there yet. So to anyone with a grain of intelligence, a revolution against something not totally established makes perfect sense. But don't worry, your primitive brain can only think very literally, so just don't try to make sense of complex issues. It is not your thing.
Oh so now we go from "preventing it from being established" to it's been partially established already to justify your retarded comment. :roll:

There is no wonder why your life sucks and you're a total loser at life. Like I said, get that tin foil hat back on your head you dunce.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 20th, 2020, 12:29 am

Oh so now we go from "preventing it from being established" to it's been partially established already to justify your retarded comment. :roll:
Don't worry about it. You're not expected to understand.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 12:50 am

We certainly understand why you're a broke, lonely, and furious incel. That's no mystery. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 20th, 2020, 1:25 am
Cornfed wrote:

We certainly understand why you're a broke, lonely, and furious incel. That's no mystery. :lol:
You'd have much better fun going on, say, a science or mathematics site telling them that they are bad because you are too stupid to understand what they are saying.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:29 am
September 20th, 2020, 1:25 am
Cornfed wrote:

You'd have much better fun going on, say, a science or mathematics site telling them that they are bad because you are too stupid to understand what they are saying.
I distinctly recall a post where you admitted purposely moping around the house all day. Inventing ridiculous causes to be fought in other countries is not a way to make something of yourself. But speaking of that, it's way too late for that to happen so go ahead and keep moping around the house. :lol:

By the way, what's your groundbreaking business idea of this month? Your business "ideas" have been slowing down considerably. Perhaps you've realized they are all just as asinine as you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 20th, 2020, 1:53 am
I distinctly recall a post where you admitted purposely moping around the house all day. Inventing ridiculous causes to be fought in other countries is not a way to make something of yourself. But speaking of that, it's way too late for that to happen so go ahead and keep moping around the house. :lol:

By the way, what's your groundbreaking business idea of this month? Your business "ideas" have been slowing down considerably. Perhaps you've realized they are all just as asinine as you.
Well of course my business ideas have been slowing down given the ruthless crushing of small businesses under the Covid bogosity. The rest of your post just shows how stupid you are.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 1:59 am
September 20th, 2020, 1:53 am

Well of course my business ideas have been slowing down given the ruthless crushing of small businesses under the Covid bogosity. The rest of your post just shows how stupid you are.
That's right. Get angry and frustrated at me because you're such a perfect loser at life. It's ALL my fault. :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 20th, 2020, 2:09 am
That's right. Get angry and frustrated at me because you're such a perfect loser at life. It's ALL my fault. :mrgreen:
Ha ha, you realise you have been cracking up and becoming more deranged for months, right?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 2:18 am
September 20th, 2020, 2:09 am
Ha ha, you realise you have been cracking up and becoming more deranged for months, right?
People who live my lifestyle don’t crack up. Those like you who have no social lives and mope around the house all day very much do.