Russian comments on moon hoax

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russian comments on moon hoax

Post by gsjackson »

galii wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 4:54 am
gsjackson wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 3:17 am
Check out the new photo of Earth. Why does Neil Degrasse Tyson -- the expert -- say it's pear-shaped when all the "photos" show it to be a perfect ball? "Gravity" never ceases to amaze me. Imagine holding on to all that ocean water.

https://petapixel.com/2023/05/09/stunni ... newsletter
I know googling it is too much effort so:
https://www.reddit.com/r/flatearth/comm ... say_earth/
I heard him say it. It's probably been scrubbed from Youtube, like most of the flat earth material.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, boomers just don't seem to be able to get past this stupid hoax. Probably it is part of their youth they identify with.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 5:22 pm
Yeah, boomers just don't seem to be able to get past this stupid hoax. Probably it is part of their youth they identify with.
We just remember when people weren't moronic scum, which made things like landing on the moon possible.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
May 10th, 2023, 5:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
We just remember when people weren't moronic scum, which made things like landing on the moon possible.
Actual examination of the evidence would suggest people were in fact relatively moronic scum for believing this hoax, along with believing that women were capable adults, blacks weren't savage rape apes and murder monkeys and all the other boomerisms. Boomer world is a very sad chapter in history we should be trying to get past.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
CRP isn't a boomer. He wasn't even born in 1969.

I'm not sure how useful the generational lens is. My father was skeptical about the moon landing, and he was a WWII vet who made a career as an Air Force officer. But then again, WWII vets didn't come home from war with any cherished illusions of national glory. Quite the opposite.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I can understand why NASA would've faked the moonlanding. In fact, I think it's pretty f***ing obvious that that was the case. You don't need to be a flat earther to believe that.

Watch this video. It looks fake as f**k! I tip my hat to the brace astronaut who sacrificed his life to be left behind and make the video of the shuttle taking off :lol: when do you think they will pick him back up?

@galii
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 10:27 am
I can understand why NASA would've faked the moonlanding. In fact, I think it's pretty f***ing obvious that that was the case. You don't need to be a flat earther to believe that.

Watch this video. It looks fake as f**k! I tip my hat to the brace astronaut who sacrificed his life to be left behind and make the video of the shuttle taking off :lol: when do you think they will pick him back up?

@galii
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
Ever wondered why the Russians and all the others believed it when it is so obvious?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

galii wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 10:45 am
Ever wondered why the Russians and all the others believed it when it is so obvious?
They go along with the bullshit the same way they go along with fractional reserve banking and such. They are in on it, derive benefits themselves, receive payoffs and are attacked if they step out of line.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
The people in the comments are stating the obvious. You can kind of excuse people at the time without the benefit of replays and such for thinking that this obvious hoax was legit, a bit like people in the 30s might have thought King Kong was real if it were claimed to be, but what excuse does anyone in the current year have?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 10:45 am
I think @Cornfed answered this adequately enough. These people are renowned liars and self serving cretins. Why would you not question everything they tell you? All they ever do is lie and steal from us and try to murder us with mandated poison vaccines.

If these people were transparent and trustworthy and respectable leaders who had the best interests of the people they govern at heart then things like conspiracy theories wouldn't even exist.

The government, massive corporations like NASA and Big Pharma, they're all self serving, lying assholes! Everyone should be skeptical of anything they say.
Cornfed wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 11:13 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
The people in the comments are stating the obvious. You can kind of excuse people at the time without the benefit of replays and such for thinking that this obvious hoax was legit, a bit like people in the 30s might have thought King Kong was real if it were claimed to be, but what excuse does anyone in the current year have?
In my opinion extreme stupidity, cognitive dissonance and ignorance are no longer acceptable as an excuse, particularly when the nefarious nature of government officials, Zionist Jews and massive corporations have been exposed time and time again.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@galii dont these illierate stupid baboons make you laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cmon fellas
This is stuff even kids at primary school know
Eh
The flat earth stuff is the most retarded thing I ever heard
And I heard some pretty retarded stuff on this forum
@Pixel--Dude is at least smart enough to know what shape the planet is hes standing on but hes still an idiot
Do you fellas know how much money it would cost to fake the moon landing? Its cheaper to actually go there
And yeah the moon is f***ing real and it aint made from cheese fellas!
LOOOOOOOL
So stupid :roll:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:27 pm

Do you fellas know how much money it would cost to fake the moon landing? Its cheaper to actually go there
What, you think Kubrick's fee was high? I'd imagine he gave Gov a discount at the behest of his satanic overlords.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
How would we know how much it would cost to go to the moon or convincingly fake going to the moon, given that neither has been done?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
@galii dont these illierate stupid baboons make you laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cmon fellas
This is stuff even kids at primary school know
Eh
The flat earth stuff is the most retarded thing I ever heard
And I heard some pretty retarded stuff on this forum
@Pixel--Dude is at least smart enough to know what shape the planet is hes standing on but hes still an idiot
And yeah the moon is f***ing real and it aint made from cheese fellas!
LOOOOOOOL
So stupid :roll:
They never went to the moon, a MOVIE fake is only a tiny fraction of the going there in price. They could not get there in less than 10 years so they faked it and it was a good test to see if they could dupe everybody. I must admit I fell for it and realize how stupid I was. There is no way the lunar lander could have taken those men to the surface and got them back alive. That was a very POOR prop. By the way the earth is actually square.
Time to Hide!