Student Protests against Israel (Anti-Zionism)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Student Protests against Israel (Anti-Zionism)

Post by Lucas88 »

I'm sure that everybody is aware of the pro-Palestine student protests that have been talking place at Columbia and other institutions of higher education.

Groups of predominantly left-wing students have set up camp, expressed their support for Palestine and clashed with pro-Israel Jewish groups. At Colombia they even got the campus shut down, forcing all classes to go online.

Here is an article from the Unz Review that my good friend @WilliamSmith sent me about the whole thing:

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/these-stude ... -lifetime/

The article's right-wing author considers these student protests the most important political event of our lifetime and a pivotal moment in the populace's awakening to the reality of America's Zionist-occupied government. He anticipates a snowball effect in which anti-Zionist sentiments will spread to many other demographic segments including the political right.

Adam Green of Know More News, on the other hand, has a less optimistic view of the student protests:

https://odysee.com/@KnowMoreNews:1/Bible-Wars:a

Adam argues that, even though the protesters are anti-Zionist, they are also pushing the "White supremacy" narrative of the modern far-left and thereby inciting division between Whites and non-Whites.

For a while now I've noticed that the media have been attempting to associate anti-Zionism with the Left while promoting support for Israel and Jews among the Right. The Republican Party is overwhelmingly pro-Israel. The supposed outlier Trump is just another Jewish puppet with connections to Chabad. Meanwhile, the "Alt-Right" is dominated by media personalities who aim to sell us the idea of a "Western Judeo-Christian cultural tradition" while demonizing Islam and the Middle East.

Unfortunately, the student protests could have very negative consequences for anti-Zionism. Their left-wing rhetoric about White Supremacy, together with their anti-Americanism, might serve to reinforce in the minds of others the association between Leftism and anti-Zionism and thereby push more right-wingers and US patriots towards support for Israel and the Jewish agenda.

Furthermore, the minority of anti-Zionists among the Alt-Right such as the various White Nationalist groups as well as the Christian Nationalist Groyper virgins will probably get into conflict with the left-wing anti-Zionists over their myopic racial or religious ideologies. The enemy certainly has us all divided through identity politics. :(

We need to get serious about anti-Zionism. We must divulge the truth about the Zionist-occupied government, Israel, Judaism as a supremacist ideology, and even Chabad's genocidal Messianic agenda in a way that may resonate with normal and rational people.

Serious anti-Zionists need to drop the racism, White supremacy, political extremism, religious insanity, homophobia, etc.

Those things are all counterproductive and only serve to make us look bad.

If we are to oust the ZOG and thwart the Jewish agenda, we need to bring together as many anti-Zionists as possible—what I call a "pan-Gentile resistance movement".

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Student Protests against Israel (Anti-Zionism)

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 8th, 2024, 10:40 am
I'm sure that everybody is aware of the pro-Palestine student protests that have been talking place at Columbia and other institutions of higher education.

Groups of predominantly left-wing students have set up camp, expressed their support for Palestine and clashed with pro-Israel Jewish groups. At Colombia they even got the campus shut down, forcing all classes to go online.

Here is an article from the Unz Review that my good friend @WilliamSmith sent me about the whole thing:

The article's right-wing author considers these student protests the most important political event of our lifetime and a pivotal moment in the populace's awakening to the reality of America's Zionist-occupied government. He anticipates a snowball effect in which anti-Zionist sentiments will spread to many other demographic segments including the political right.

Adam Green of Know More News, on the other hand, has a less optimistic view of the student protests:

Adam argues that, even though the protesters are anti-Zionist, they are also pushing the "White supremacy" narrative of the modern far-left and thereby inciting division between Whites and non-Whites.

For a while now I've noticed that the media have been attempting to associate anti-Zionism with the Left while promoting support for Israel and Jews among the Right. The Republican Party is overwhelmingly pro-Israel. The supposed outlier Trump is just another Jewish puppet with connections to Chabad. Meanwhile, the "Alt-Right" is dominated by media personalities who aim to sell us the idea of a "Western Judeo-Christian cultural tradition" while demonizing Islam and the Middle East.

Unfortunately, the student protests could have very negative consequences for anti-Zionism. Their left-wing rhetoric about White Supremacy, together with their anti-Americanism, might serve to reinforce in the minds of others the association between Leftism and anti-Zionism and thereby push more right-wingers and US patriots towards support for Israel and the Jewish agenda.

Furthermore, the minority of anti-Zionists among the Alt-Right such as the various White Nationalist groups as well as the Christian Nationalist Groyper virgins will probably get into conflict with the left-wing anti-Zionists over their myopic racial or religious ideologies. The enemy certainly has us all divided through identity politics. :(

We need to get serious about anti-Zionism. We must divulge the truth about the Zionist-occupied government, Israel, Judaism as a supremacist ideology, and even Chabad's genocidal Messianic agenda in a way that may resonate with normal and rational people.

Serious anti-Zionists need to drop the racism, White supremacy, political extremism, religious insanity, homophobia, etc.

If we are to oust the ZOG and thwart the Jewish agenda, we need to bring together as many anti-Zionists as possible—what I call a "pan-Gentile resistance movement".
I agree with you. It's high time these goblin looking kikeroaches were held accountable for their insurmountable crimes against humanity. It was good to hear from @WilliamSmith! I hope he will return to the forum soon.

As for the anti-Zionism movement I think it's a bit too hopeful to ask people to drop the racism and religious clap trap and homophobia etc. The zionists will always fan the flames of hatred where they can to exacerbate tension and division between the masses. The problem is that most people are so f***ing stupid and ignorant that trying to convince them who the real threat and enemy is here is akin to f***ing pissing in the wind.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

While I'm never optimistic about this, the J's might have overreached the other day in getting their lapdogs in Congress to outlaw the Bible.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2024, 1:43 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

I agree with you. It's high time these goblin looking kikeroaches were held accountable for their insurmountable crimes against humanity. It was good to hear from @WilliamSmith! I hope he will return to the forum soon.

As for the anti-Zionism movement I think it's a bit too hopeful to ask people to drop the racism and religious clap trap and homophobia etc. The zionists will always fan the flames of hatred where they can to exacerbate tension and division between the masses. The problem is that most people are so f***ing stupid and ignorant that trying to convince them who the real threat and enemy is here is akin to f***ing pissing in the wind.
In order to "Get along" you have to also be cool with EVERYONE, that means even accepting the very groups of people they created.
I mean he's saying "Homophobia" like we must be willing to get along with faggatory as well, not going to happen. And there will always be conflict between groups. Does he expect Hispanic gangs to get along with Black gangs as well? What a dumb f**k this guy is.

Here is my thing, why don't the Jewish and the Muslims both take their problematic bullshit somewhere else? Why are they even here in the first place causing all of this?
And Adam come off as a little bitch to me. Seriously. No one cares about Islam, in fact f**k all religion. Does Adam want to be dominated by a group of people
who will love nothing more than to conquer Europe?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2024, 1:43 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

In order to "Get along" you have to also be cool with EVERYONE, that means even accepting the very groups of people they created.
I mean he's saying "Homophobia" like we must be willing to get along with faggatory as well, not going to happen. And there will always be conflict between groups. Does he expect Hispanic gangs to get along with Black gangs as well? What a dumb f**k this guy is.

Here is my thing, why don't both sides take their problematic bullshit somewhere else? Why are they even here in the first place causing all of this?
Seriously. No one cares about Islam, in fact f**k all religion. Does Adam want to be dominated by a group of people
who will love nothing more than to conquer Europe? I'm suppose to believe that Muslims are less troublesome than the people who are currently killing them? If that were the case
Egypt, Jordan, Iran, etc would take the fuckers in instead of putting them off on Europe and America so obviously Muslims don't give tow f***s about other Muslims. They lose all credibility to act angry over Palestinians dying when they won't even f***ing help the damn people. Instead they act like it's the white nations job to take them all in.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 13th, 2024, 9:14 am
No need to call me a "dumb f**k". I'm simply obviating the strategic need for moderation and respectability in order to convert significant numbers of people to anti-Zionism.

The truth is that most ordinary people today don't have any interest in extremist ideologies of the Alt-Right. Promoting White Nationalism, Nazism or Christian theocracies or ranting about ethnic minorities or homosexuals only serves to make us anti-Zionists look like nutcases while alienating droves of moderate people who might otherwise be convinced by our legitimate criticisms of Israel and ZOG. Any form of anti-Zionism that is to gain traction must appeal to those normal people, not just a minority of fringe political extremists.

So the best thing that serious anti-Zionists can do is not act like spergs who say racist shit, advocate for racial supremacist movements or religious insanity, or rant about "faggots". That's exactly how the Jews want us to act—they want us to sperg out over their contrived social issues and appear like mindless cretins so that they can discredit us. Much of the "antisemitic" Alt-Right is just controlled opposition run by the Feds.

What serious anti-Zionists need is calm rational discourse, exposition of the facts, persuasive arguments—not fringe extremism, dumb sperg-outs and needless invective.

While there will always be conflict between groups, serious anti-Zionists need to maintain at least some level of tolerance and coexistence with a core of other anti-Zionists, but not necessarily total acceptance.

We only need a sufficient number of anti-Zionists together to form a movement with critical mass, not absolutely anyone and everyone. The Hispanic and Black gangs aren't relevant to anti-Zionism—they're just low IQ gangbangers of the streets. We only need to appeal to normal law-abiding people, not criminals.

We don't need to be friends with everyone, just tolerant enough to maintain some level of harmony with other anti-Zionist groups and with a respectable presentation in order to win over as many people as possible.

After all, the Jewish elite does want to exterminate us all in the Messianic Age. That includes Whites, Blacks, Rightists, Leftists, Muslims—anybody who isn't a Noahide.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
May 10th, 2024, 2:45 pm
While I'm never optimistic about this, the J's might have overreached the other day in getting their lapdogs in Congress to outlaw the Bible.
The small hats will definitely try to use the pro-Palestine student protests as a pretext for eliminating free speech and outlawing all criticism of Israel. They're already screaming "antisemitism" and comparing the situation to 1930s Germany. Lol!

But hopefully this will backfire on them. Their most recent propaganda is so patently laughable to anybody who isn't a complete moron that it might wake up some of the more reasonable folks.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
May 13th, 2024, 11:10 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 13th, 2024, 9:14 am
No need to call me a "dumb f**k". I'm simply obviating the strategic need for moderation and respectability in order to convert significant numbers of people to anti-Zionism.

The truth is that most ordinary people today don't have any interest in extremist ideologies of the Alt-Right. Promoting White Nationalism, Nazism or Christian theocracies or ranting about ethnic minorities or homosexuals only serves to make us anti-Zionists look like nutcases while alienating droves of moderate people who might otherwise be convinced by our legitimate criticisms of Israel and ZOG. Any form of anti-Zionism that is to gain traction must appeal to those normal people, not just a minority of fringe political extremists.

So the best thing that serious anti-Zionists can do is not act like spergs who say racist shit, advocate for racial supremacist movements or religious insanity, or rant about "faggots". That's exactly how the Jews want us to act—they want us to sperg out over their contrived social issues and appear like mindless cretins so that they can discredit us. Much of the "antisemitic" Alt-Right is just controlled opposition run by the Feds.

What serious anti-Zionists need is calm rational discourse, exposition of the facts, persuasive arguments—not fringe extremism, dumb sperg-outs and needless invective.

While there will always be conflict between groups, serious anti-Zionists need to maintain at least some level of tolerance and coexistence with a core of other anti-Zionists, but not necessarily total acceptance.

We only need a sufficient number of anti-Zionists together to form a movement with critical mass, not absolutely anyone and everyone. The Hispanic and Black gangs aren't relevant to anti-Zionism—they're just low IQ gangbangers of the streets. We only need to appeal to normal law-abiding people, not criminals.

We don't need to be friends with everyone, just tolerant enough to maintain some level of harmony with other anti-Zionist groups and with a respectable presentation in order to win over as many people as possible.

After all, the Jewish elite does want to exterminate us all in the Messianic Age. That includes Whites, Blacks, Rightists, Leftists, Muslims—anybody who isn't a Noahide.
I wasn't talking about you I was talking about that guy Adam in the video trying to make it sound as though we must all unite which is a load bullshit because it's fantasy nonsense. That's not you is it? Because I never imagined you as a long haired lanky white guy that looks like a tired hippie.