Are we all God or Gods? Are we all One? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are we all God or Gods? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by MrMan »

@Lucas88,

How many people do you know who have ascended after decades of occult practice?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we all God or Gods? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 6:29 am
In Hinduism, this is common knowledge. There is “Brahman” which is everything, and there is “Atman” which we are. It’s like an ocean and the waves of the ocean. The ocean is “Brahman” or God, but Brahman has waves – which are each one of us. Waves are continually appearing and then disappearing like we live and die. And a wave is also the ocean, since it is all water, thus Atman is Brahman. Tat tvam asi.
That's true. Alan Watts said that the Hindu concept of God isn't like the Western concept of a personal being or entity. The Hindu concept of God is like a total ocean of energy in the universe, which we are all a part of. Like a force, like electricity. Many mystics and spiritual seekers have come to that conclusion too. But it makes God sort of impersonal. Many Westerners prefer a personal God. Does a personal God exist? If not, how are prayers answered then? By mid-level entities or angels or spirit guides?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 5:55 pm
The only way to achieve godhood and thereby liberate ourselves from the constraints of this matrix is through the ascension of the Kundalini and subsequently the completion of the Opus Magnum. We can only do this through our own effort. This was the true spirituality which was preserved for some time in the mystery schools before their subversion. It was practiced in secret by practitioners of internal alchemy who sought to transmute lead into gold - an allegory for the transformation of the soul into a divine form. But over the centuries this occult knowledge was suppressed and replaced with false spirituality. What most people today regard as "esotericism" largely consists of empty doctrines which lead nowhere.

Belief in Jesus' sacrifice cannot give godhood or immortality. That is nothing more than a deception of the religion of the archontic impostor god Yahweh as well as a Jewish ritual of black magic for the enslavement of the Gentile soul. After bodily death Christians will simply be enslaved once again by Yahweh's archons. They'll be reincarnated into this same matrix of suffering.

Good karma won't make you a god either. That's just another false teaching for our enslavement. Only through decades of occult practice for the ascension of the Kundalini and the completion of the Opus Magnum will we be able to transcend our present mortal condition and achieve true godhood. Only our own effort can set us free.

The ancient gods gave us the occult knowledge for our divinization. They taught us in the great civilizations under their control from Egypt to India. It is against this original spirituality of the Gentile soul that Yahweh and his deceptive religions have so relentlessly conspired.

I share this knowledge not to aimlessly polemicize but rather because I am a soul of light who wishes to help other noble souls free themselves from the darkness.
I heard the same thing. True spirituality is inner alchemy and transforming oneself, not manifesting whatever one wishes and desires like the New Age "law of attraction" claims, using the "hidden power of your thoughts". lol. The ancient Greek/Roman philosophy of Stoicism for example, does not say you can control your destiny and create your reality with your thoughts. It says that most things in life are OUT OF OUR CONTROL, not in our control like New Agers and Americans like to believe. Yet New Agers attempt to deceive you and insinuate that the ancients believe what they believe, that you can create your reality with your thoughts/beliefs and consciousness, and that "there are no limits except those you put on yourself".

What do you think of Buddhism? It is better than Christianity, but very pacifist and doesn't fix your problems, only helps you endure and achieve inner peace through meditation. Meditation is great, but it doesn't solve your problems or give you what you want or need. So it only goes so far. Yet that's all Buddhists have to offer.

It may be that in the future, mankind can evolve into more powerful beings that can manifest their thoughts more quickly. But not now. So it's delusional to tell New Age followers that they can manifest anything they want now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 10:26 pm
@Lucas88,

Look up "rainbow light body". In Tibet many claim to have seen masters and Rinpoches ascend into rainbow light bodies upon death. Their bodies vanish and turn into light and ascend. Thousands of witnessed it for centuries or millenia. Including the original TIbetan Buddha called Papasambada (sp?) or something. David Wilcock and William Henry have many mind blowing presentations about this on their YouTube channel and Gaia TV. I've seen them and they are mind blowing and compelling. Didn't you know about this?

I also heard that the reason the ancient Egyptians that built the pyramids and Mayans vanished is because they may have ascended out of this dimension, and that's why archaeologists cannot find them.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 5:03 am
MrMan wrote:
@Lucas88,

Look up "rainbow light body". In Tibet many claim to have seen masters and Rinpoches ascend into rainbow light bodies upon death. Their bodies vanish and turn into light and ascend. Thousands of witnessed it for centuries or millenia. Including the original TIbetan Buddha called Papasambada (sp?) or something. David Wilcock and William Henry have many mind blowing presentations about this on their YouTube channel and Gaia TV. I've seen them and they are mind blowing and compelling. Didn't you know about this?

I also heard that the reason the ancient Egyptians that built the pyramids and Mayans vanished is because they may have ascended out of this dimension, and that's why archaeologists cannot find them.
Ascension to godhood is extremely difficult within Yahweh's matrix. Not only has much of the necessary occult knowledge been suppressed by the enemy but also the archons have lowered our energetic frequencies and bound our souls with their religions which are nothing more than programs of black magic against us. Most practitioners of Yoga are unable to raise the Kundalini even with more than a decade of practice. Then even if somebody does manage to raise the Kundalini very few people know the steps of the alchemical Opus Magnum which in turn requires years of consistent occult practice and is the gateway to the first stage of godhood. The reason why so few people can ascend is because of the archons themselves and their programs of deception.

Maybe a small number of alchemists have managed to ascend to godhood in the millennia which followed Yahweh's invasion of the Earth. I'm talking about advanced initiates who may have learned the knowledge of the Opus Magnum from Gentile secret societies before these were suppressed and subverted and then acquired godhood and decided to quietly abandon their own bodies and ascend to higher planes outside of the matrix at the end of their mortal lives. They would have most likely done it inconspicuously so as not to attract the attention of the religious authorities. They probably wouldn't have told many people about their achievement of godhood either since the common populace was made up of ignorant religious fanatics and the only people who could relate to their feat of occult practice would be fellow alchemists who believe in the same doctrine anyway. And why would an alchemist who has achieved godhood stay around on an Earth like this one with all of its tyranny and suffering? They would probably want to get out of here and start a new life on a higher plane or on a more evolved planet.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 5:03 am
MrMan wrote:
@Lucas88,

There are many spirits who have either the power to affect human perception or manipulate matter and energy. I've heard of the flying head witchdoctor vampire like creatures in Borneo-- whose heads separate from their bodies and fly through the air, digestive system in tow (neatly wrapped), looking for babies to drink their blood. A man I spoke with said he didn't believe in it, but people there said they'd see them flying before sunset, then he said he saw one floating behind is car.

There is a lot of stuff out there. A lot of spirits have different kinds of power. Some displays may be done to deceive people along an unhelpful religious route. I hadn't heard about 'rainbow light body' stuff, but it doesn't affect my worldview.
I have heard of discoveries of Egyptian bodies, including mass graves. King Tut's mummy is quite famous and there are other mummies also. I have never heard of any evidence of ancient Egyptian or Mayan bodies being conspicuously missing.

A quick Google search shows they found some Ancient Mayan bodies: https://www.livescience.com/39554-ancie ... vered.html

Here is a quick link showing ancient Egyptian mummies were discovered:
https://news.artnet.com/art-world/egypt ... ry-1937997
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this interesting video. We have been lied to from our childhood regarding who we truly are.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 9:35 am
There are many spirits who have either the power to affect human perception or manipulate matter and energy. I've heard of the flying head witchdoctor vampire like creatures in Borneo-- whose heads separate from their bodies and fly through the air, digestive system in tow (neatly wrapped), looking for babies to drink their blood. A man I spoke with said he didn't believe in it, but people there said they'd see them flying before sunset, then he said he saw one floating behind is car.

There is a lot of stuff out there. A lot of spirits have different kinds of power. Some displays may be done to deceive people along an unhelpful religious route. I hadn't heard about 'rainbow light body' stuff, but it doesn't affect my worldview.
Christians often assert that Pagan gods are demons who attempt to deceive people through false religions but at the same time they never stop to consider that their own god Yahweh might be a demonic impostor and that they themselves might have fallen for a deception. Many like to point the finger and accuse others but they never apply anywhere near the same level of skepticism to their own religion. Christians will argue that the Bible says that Yahweh is the one true god and so therefore it is true, but is that really an argument? A non-Christian may just as easily argue that the Bible itself could be a book of propaganda given to the Hebrew prophets by deceptive entities for the deception of mankind. Incidentally many Christian fundamentalists use this very same argument against the holy scriptures of other religions. But for some reason it never occurs to them that their own holy book could likewise by the work of malevolent demons. And there is plenty of reason to suspect that the god of the Bible is a demonic psychopath. The Old Testament is chock-full of perverse atrocities attributed to Yahweh yet most Christians turn a blind eye to this and prefer to rave ad nauseum about some supposed devil called "Satan".

You asked me in an earlier post whether I know anybody who has ascended to godhood through decades of occult practice. I was going to ask you whether you know anybody who has been resurrected into eternal life by their belief in the sacrifice of Jesus but the answer is obvious: nobody has! You will argue that the Bible places the time of the resurrection in the future but I see that with Christianity it is always a promise for the future, a distant and ethereal hope, a promise which is never fulfilled! Christians demand a high standard of evidence for other religions and belief systems but require little evidence for their belief in their own. In that regard they are similar to atheists. I've studied the Bible and had conversations about theology with Christians. Their theological beliefs are always abstract notions which are divorced from reality. Ideas like the sacrificial blood of the crucified Messiah cleansing people's sins and redeeming them for the provision of eternal life in a future paradise. These ideas are just theological abstractions. They have no basis in reality and there really is no reason to believe that these things are really happening other than in the imagination of believers.

Now as a response to your question. While I myself have not even begun the Opus Magnum and am therefore far from ascension to godhood I have direct experience of the Kundalini and know firsthand that this stuff is real. Furthermore I know other people on the same spiritual path as myself who practice occult exercises and have raised the Kundalini and have developed psychic abilities or what in Hinduism are known as the Siddhi. So I know that this kind of occult practice has a tangible basis in reality. It is not just some abstract doctrine. But the same certainly cannot be said about the central tenets of Christianity. The doctrine of Jesus' sacrifice of atonement is nothing more than a theological abstraction which not even Christians can prove as real or experience in any meaningful sense. It is simply an immaterial idea that they can only conceive in their mind. Of course, Christians will once again argue that the Bible bears testimony to said claim. But then we are back to square one with regard to the question of the Bible's veracity. Christians are still unable to show that the Bible is not simply a work of deception perpetrated by demons. Indeed most of them don't even want to think about these sorts of questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we all gods/god? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
July 25th, 2021, 3:22 am
Some take psychedelics to realize they are God

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God - Leo Gura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWxdhEB19s
What a coincidence. I found that too while researching solipsism.

Great quote under the video by Rumi:

“I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.”
~Rumi ❤️️

Btw everyone, keep in mind that when eastern philosophers or Hindus say that we are Gods, it doesn't mean from a Western perspective that we are some kind of authority on a throne or the Creator of the universe. Their idea of God is very different. If you listen to Alan Watts lectures, he explains this in detail how the Hindu concept of God is very different from the Western concept and has nothing to do with hierarchical authority.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we all God or Gods? Are we all One? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by Winston »

My questions to a western expat in India who believes that we are all one and that we are all God experiencing itself. Do you think he will ever answer? lol. These simple questions tend to stump spiritual and new age people. Why? Is everyone under a house of cards? Don't get me wrong. I'm sure this guy means well and he seems like a very deep and wise person. But it's odd how people cannot answer such simple obvious questions. It makes me wonder whether people are even real or not.

@happierabroad
1 second ago
Todd, I got an obvious question that no one dares to ask for some reason. If we are all the same person, and we are all God in different bodies, and you are just me in another form, then why don't you share your wife or girlfriend with me? Or share your bank account with me, since I'm just you in another form? lol. You see how this "we are all one" philosophy cannot be applied in the real world? I asked another new agers about this and they all ran away because simple questions like this seem to collapse their house of cards. What do you think? Any comment? Thanks.

@happierabroad
1 second ago
Todd, how come most spiritual people talk as if the whole world is the same as America? It is not. You as an expat should know that. For example, when you leave America you find that people abroad are more sane and do NOT have to see a therapist or deal with insanity, at least not to the degree in America, that's for sure. There are no school shootings outside of America too. Europeans will tell you that too. They will also tell you that America is the most mentally ill country in the world. I found this to be all true. It's so much easier to connect with people overseas because they are more natural, authentic, and down to earth. What I don't get is why I'm the only one with the guts and honesty to point this out when it's all obvious and millions of Americans have gone abroad? Any idea?

How can I be the only one that says the emperor has no clothes? I often feel like most people are just NPCs or soulless beings like Devin Madgy and Matt McKinley say. It makes me feel like this reality is a form of solipsism or shared solipsism with a finite number of real souls or game players in this matrix, since most people cannot see obvious things like I can. Or that I am in some kind of Truman Show where everyone is in on it except me. What do you think?

Also how can you meditation people say that everyone thinks too much when the average person in the city seems like just a bot who never stops to wonder or ponder what's going on, or questions anything? I never understood that either. Thanks for hearing me out.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we all God or Gods? Are we all One? Did Christianity deceive us and incite self-loathing in us?

Post by Winston »

Brian Scott explains for 39 min why YOU ARE GOD! lol. What do you think? Does it make any sense? lol. Keep in mind he is not speaking of God from a hierarchical authority standpoint but from a metaphysical "all is one" standpoint. The Hindus and New Agers believe something similar. So it's not some new fringe theory. Hindus have had this concept for thousands of years, even before Jesus.

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 2:05 am
Brian Scott explains for 39 min why YOU ARE GOD! lol. What do you think? Does it make any sense? lol. Keep in mind he is not speaking of God from a hierarchical authority standpoint but from a metaphysical "all is one" standpoint. The Hindus and New Agers believe something similar. So it's not some new fringe theory. Hindus have had this concept for thousands of years, even before Jesus.

Being God becomes the new fashion. I might like to think that maybe this believe happened before and smart people got tired of the BS and created a religion with one external God.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:

I believe we are all gods. Or at least that we all have potential to raise the Kundalini and ascend as gods. This is the forbidden knowledge Yahweh (or the demiurge) wanted to withhold from humanity. But the context you are talking about is the creator of the universe style of God, right?

So, are we all God? Firstly, I'd like to point out a fundamental difference between the Hindu version and New Age version.

The New Age version is that we are all the same being or God incarnated into several different lives to experience itself. So first it will live its life from my perspective, then your perspective, then someone else's perspective, experiencing the lives of all these billions of people. When they die their knowledge and experience returns to "The Source" something along those lines.

The Hindu version is that Brahman is the supreme consciousness who creates separate individuated units of consciousness called the Atman. These are our souls. Eternal and derived from the divine. The difference here is that we still have some semblance of individuality. Meaning that we are not all the same being, even though we come from the Supreme Being. Much like how my daughter shares my genetics, she comes from me, but she is still an individual person. She is not me.

My belief is that Brahman creates us to grow through us and our collective experiences. But at the same time we still have spiritual anatomy and can ascend and evolve as little gods ourselves. This is fundamental spiritual alchemy and part of the Hermetic Principle of Correspondence. We are the microcosmic and Brahman is the macrocosmic. We are connected, but not one.

As I mentioned to @publicduende in a thread I made about Christianity, I believe gods and goddesses, including Yahweh, have already reached this level of spiritual evolution, came to earth to teach humanity the secrets of heaven and earth. Through the practice of Yoga we raise the Kundalini Serpent and align all of our spiritual subtle bodies so they are vibrating at the same frequency, or the ultimate harmony. This is obtaining godhood. A practice taught to us by Shiva, the AdiYogi and knowledge forbidden to humanity by Yahweh who always saw our species as unworthy of our birthright.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 5:05 am
Winston wrote:

I believe we are all gods. Or at least that we all have potential to raise the Kundalini and ascend as gods. This is the forbidden knowledge Yahweh (or the demiurge) wanted to withhold from humanity. But the context you are talking about is the creator of the universe style of God, right?

So, are we all God? Firstly, I'd like to point out a fundamental difference between the Hindu version and New Age version.

The New Age version is that we are all the same being or God incarnated into several different lives to experience itself. So first it will live its life from my perspective, then your perspective, then someone else's perspective, experiencing the lives of all these billions of people. When they die their knowledge and experience returns to "The Source" something along those lines.

The Hindu version is that Brahman is the supreme consciousness who creates separate individuated units of consciousness called the Atman. These are our souls. Eternal and derived from the divine. The difference here is that we still have some semblance of individuality. Meaning that we are not all the same being, even though we come from the Supreme Being. Much like how my daughter shares my genetics, she comes from me, but she is still an individual person. She is not me.

My belief is that Brahman creates us to grow through us and our collective experiences. But at the same time we still have spiritual anatomy and can ascend and evolve as little gods ourselves. This is fundamental spiritual alchemy and part of the Hermetic Principle of Correspondence. We are the microcosmic and Brahman is the macrocosmic. We are connected, but not one.

As I mentioned to @publicduende in a thread I made about Christianity, I believe gods and goddesses, including Yahweh, have already reached this level of spiritual evolution, came to earth to teach humanity the secrets of heaven and earth. Through the practice of Yoga we raise the Kundalini Serpent and align all of our spiritual subtle bodies so they are vibrating at the same frequency, or the ultimate harmony. This is obtaining godhood. A practice taught to us by Shiva, the AdiYogi and knowledge forbidden to humanity by Yahweh who always saw our species as unworthy of our birthright.
I think if we are god then it makes sense that we are playing games with ourselves. There is no evolution but just games because god wants to do stuff.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2023, 5:05 am

If you read Gurdjeff (by Ouspensky)'s work, you might have had glimpses of how the Vedic knowledge might adapt to everyday life on Earth. Gurdjeff is the first Master I read about who, quite candidly, says that enlightenment is something not only difficult, but also impossible to obtain "at scale". He speaks of a certain balance of energy that the cosmos holds, which is proportional to the complexity of its celestial structures: stars, planets, satellites, etc. He is convinced that all planets are inhabited by, or at least associated to, sentient beings: most of them just don't have a bodily form, they're pure energy.

He, for example, assigns a certain level of energy to our Solar System and says that, in its life, only a specific, very small number of souls may attain Enlightenment. Everybody can obtain the knowledge to elevate themselves spiritually, however not everybody can break free of the rebirth cycle (Samsara) within a single lifetime. In that sense, that knowledge is "forbidden" in the same sense that spiritual development takes up cosmic energy and is, therefore, "competitive".