Jews will save humanity

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Jews will save humanity

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 11th, 2023, 1:59 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 2:16 pm
December 10th, 2023, 12:54 pm
galii wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 12:36 pm
A reminder that we do not have free will. So jews had no choice in doing what they did. Being angry at jews makes sense as we have no choice. So it makes sense to be angry as it makes sense not to be angry.

So we do not have a self then. Weird. Just robots doing stuff.
The Jews might be evil bastards but they had no choice as they been constantly kicked out 112 times from different countries for millennia. They couldn't own land, and they were regularly scapegoated when bad things happen. The Jews had to resort to money lending, usury and learn finance to survive. The current Jewish take over of Western Governments and deliberate destruction of Western nations via Communism, Feminism, Illegal immigration and LGBTQ can be attributed to as sort of their campaign of "Vengeance" towards their oppressors...

I guess my main point is what comes around, goes around and Karma is a b*tch.
Getting kicked out of various countries doesn't give them the right to be doing half the shit they are currently doing, like trying to genocide people and force humanity back into the days of slavery. Not only that, they are even f***ing with people that never did anything to them at all period. Including going after people's children and messing with them too.

They have a vendetta against everyone.
If this was really about revenge, then these Western governments wouldn't be
aiding them in destroying their own countries they would be doing something to protect their nations from these shitty outcomes. This is about money, greed, and power over others. That's all they really care about.
What are they going to do, kill billions of people because they want revenge? A lot of people in this world experienced some kind of turmoil but you don't see them trying to wreck other people's nations over it either. Are the Japanese trying to destroy America because of Hiroshima? No instead America is the one f***ing with them.

@Lucas88 never mentioned anything about Jewish people destroying all these nations for revenge reasons. Or how come they never came out and said it "We are destroying the West because we want revenge." They spoke about wanting to do everything else but they never claimed they were destroying the West for vengeful reasons.
Relax, buddy. I'm just telling you a compelling villain origin story. It's how the Jews became the main villain.
The Jews might want vengeance, but they also want power, wealth, and women too.
Their ideology, the Kabbalah and the Talmud talks about Jewish world dominion, just like Pixel dude have said in his other thread.
And East Asia, are already taken over by the Jewnited States of Americ*nts already. The ZOG government doesn't need a direct take over
for those regions because East Asia has already drank the "America is cool" koolaid.
What kind of dumbass still think America is even relevant let alone cool anymore after all these years of total failure? This country hasn't been "cool" since the end of the early 2000s. What's so cool about vilifying your white population and then turning every single city into a cesspool of homelessness, crime, and poverty? And I thought the world was smarter than that, everyone have access to the internet nowadays there's no excuse for how ignorant people are about this country.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on December 11th, 2023, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

December 11th, 2023, 2:14 pm
galii wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 12:36 pm
A reminder that we do not have free will. So jews had no choice in doing what they did. Being angry at jews makes sense as we have no choice. So it makes sense to be angry as it makes sense not to be angry.

So we do not have a self then. Weird. Just robots doing stuff.
The Jews might be evil bastards but they had no choice as they been constantly kicked out 112 times from different countries for millennia. They couldn't own land, and they were regularly scapegoated when bad things happen. The Jews had to resort to money lending, usury and learn finance to survive. The current Jewish take over of Western Governments and deliberate destruction of Western nations via Communism, Feminism, Illegal immigration and LGBTQ can be attributed to as sort of their campaign of "Vengeance" towards their oppressors...

Getting kicked out of various countries doesn't give them the right to be doing half the shit they are currently doing, like trying to genocide people and force humanity back into the days of slavery. Not only that, they are even f***ing with people that never did anything to them at all period. Including going after people's children and messing with them too.

aiding them in destroying their own countries they would be doing something to protect their nations from these shitty outcomes. This is about money, greed, and power over others. That's all they really care about.
What are they going to do, kill billions of people because they want revenge? A lot of people in this world experienced some kind of turmoil but you don't see them trying to wreck other people's nations over it either. Are the Japanese trying to destroy America because of Hiroshima? No instead America is the one f***ing with them.

@Lucas88 never mentioned anything about Jewish people destroying all these nations for revenge reasons. Or how come they never came out and said it "We are destroying the West because we want revenge." They spoke about wanting to do everything else but they never claimed they were destroying the West for vengeful reasons.
Relax, buddy. I'm just telling you a compelling villain origin story. It's how the Jews became the main villain.
Their ideology, the Kabbalah and the Talmud talks about Jewish world dominion, just like Pixel dude have said in his other thread.
And East Asia, are already taken over by the Jewnited States of Americ*nts already. The ZOG government doesn't need a direct take over
for those regions because East Asia has already drank the "America is cool" koolaid.
Then that means Asians are low IQ if they believe that even after seeing
them clearly openly aid Israel in committing genocide and everything they've done to make the country totally unlivable, What kind of dumbass still think America is even relevant let alone cool anymore? This country hasn't been "cool" since the end of the early 2000s. What's so cool about vilifying your white population and then turning every single city into a cesspool? And I thought the world was smarter than that, everyone have access to the internet nowadays. There's no excuse for how dumb the world still is.
Like Winston said, Most Asians are troglodytes. The Jews doesn't need to appoint or directly takeover Asian Governments because Asian think
the West and America is "cool". The only viable threat to Zionists are Western White governments with strong nationalist, "Ein Volk, Ein race,
Ein fuhrer" type. However, the White liberal race traitors has let the Jews infiltrate and take over their own governments. It's White people's fault. I'm just stating based on my observations.

viewtopic.php?t=36725.
I've noticed some disturbing ugly truths about asia. Most asians are troglodytes. Very primitive and small minded. All they can do is work and follow and conform and worship money. They cannot think for themselves or be orginal or come up with new ideas. They do not even ponder the mysteries of existence. Thus they never grow or evolve. Even most of my taiwanese cousins who grew up in america are like that. This is true for the bulk majority of asians. Except for the ones on this forum of course.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 11th, 2023, 2:24 pm

them clearly openly aid Israel in committing genocide and everything they've done to make the country totally unlivable, What kind of dumbass still think America is even relevant let alone cool anymore? This country hasn't been "cool" since the end of the early 2000s. What's so cool about vilifying your white population and then turning every single city into a cesspool? And I thought the world was smarter than that, everyone have access to the internet nowadays. There's no excuse for how dumb the world still is.
Like Winston said, Most Asians are troglodytes. The Jews doesn't need to appoint or directly takeover Asian Governments because Asian think
the West and America is "cool". The only viable threat to Zionists are Western White governments with strong nationalist, "Ein Volk, Ein race,
Ein fuhrer" type. However, the White liberal race traitors has let the Jews infiltrate and take over their own governments. It's White people's fault. I'm just stating based on my observations.

viewtopic.php?t=36725.
I've noticed some disturbing ugly truths about asia. Most asians are troglodytes. Very primitive and small minded. All they can do is work and follow and conform and worship money. They cannot think for themselves or be orginal or come up with new ideas. They do not even ponder the mysteries of existence. Thus they never grow or evolve. Even most of my taiwanese cousins who grew up in america are like that. This is true for the bulk majority of asians. Except for the ones on this forum of course.
I shorten my response a bit, but yes it is white people's fault.
This is exactly why I strongly hate Liberals, especially the white ones. If there is ever a draft those little cock sucking bitches should be forced to enlist just so they can break down and cry, but it'll serve them right for being stupid. This is why I would never even befriend liberal whites. I can't stand them or their defeatism mentality. Now you see some of them even complaining about how hard everything is. Like I said they are the very people I hope pay the price severely. Real nationalist at least care about their nation, but I would never consider any of these "right wingers" as nationalist because they sold out too. They are the main ones creating protection laws to prevent anyone from criticizing what people do. So no, Ring wingers are no good. Liberals are just pro-self hating. That's their problem, they walk around believing the less of their own that exist the better the world would be. But now I see some of them changing their attitudes because they are getting their asses kicked by the poverty due to all the migrants flooding in replacing everyone.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 11th, 2023, 2:27 pm
December 11th, 2023, 2:24 pm

viewtopic.php?t=36725.
I shorten my response a bit, but yes it is white people's fault.
This is exactly why I strongly hate Liberals, especially the white ones. If there is ever a draft those are little cock sucking bitches they need to force to enlist regardless if they refuse.
Sh*t.. true that. I'm not White, but I'm getting sick of all those white liberals too. :lol: :wink:
bunch of virtue signaling peacock assholes.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

fschmidt wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 2:19 pm
Jews versus flat earthers. Who wins? I have never heard of a Jew who thinks the earth is flat.
I think you might want to reconsider your position with regard to Jews not being Flat Earthers. :?

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/201 ... c2505d0000
After acquiring surprising support worldwide, the ultimate conspiracy theory – that the Earth is flat and not round – has found a support group in Israel too. The Israeli community operates around their website, which started about a year ago. The website offers unequivocal proof of the huge deception that began with Galileo and Copernicus and ended with NASA and the manufacturers of globes. The managers of the site, who identify themselves by the assumed names Guy Mass and Richard Byrd, post translated videos, maps and various proofs that the Earth is flat and doesn’t revolve around the sun, and that the moon landing is a huge fraud. We’re alone on a huge and stable surface – the fact is that things don’t move in your room – as people believed in ancient times.

As opposed to the large and noisy worldwide group, the Israeli supporters of the flat Earth theory remain quiet and inaccessible. Guy Mass, the guiding spirit behind the website, wrote to me that he refuses to be interviewed by the establishment media. His partner Richard Byrd, on the other hand, is in favor of spreading the word to the ignorant. When he heard that Mass had turned me down, he approached me on his own initiative.

We met in Tel Aviv. He pulled out a calling card (with his real name). It turns out that he’s a CEO in a real estate company, 39 years old, a father, and he lives in the center of the country. A Google search reveals that the company builds luxury towers on the beach and is a thorn in the side of green organizations and area residents.

It’s important to mention that in no way is this a joke. It’s not ironic. Believers in the theory relate to it with the utmost seriousness, and their attitude is far from humorous. On the contrary, they are peeved by the many who don’t recognize their truth, which in their opinion is clear as day. Byrd looks like an ordinary Israeli entrepreneur, and still his eyes take on a messianic gaze when the subject of the flat Earth comes up, and occasionally he starts speaking English and scolds me: “You’re not with me.”

And, if you think that Flat Earth belief is only limited to "modern scum" Israeli citizens, please note that Talmudic rabbis continued to promote the view that the Earth was a flat disk and that the sun revolved around it for centuries even after the Greeks had determined the Earth to be a sphere and calculated its circumference.

Here is the abstract for chapter 2 "The Talmudic View of the Universe" from Jeremy Brown's New Heavens and a New Earth: The Jewish Reception of Copernican Thought:
This chapter describes the talmudic model of the universe. The rabbis of the Talmud believed that the world was flat, and that the sun revolved around the Earth every day. There is a debate about the length of the solar year in the Talmud, and its consequences and the rare Jewish ceremony of the Blessing of the Sun (Birkat Hahammah) are discussed. The view of the talmudic rabbis is contrasted with that of the contemporary Greek astronomers. While the rabbis of the Talmud argued about the size of the flat Earth, the Greeks had determined the Earth to be a sphere, had calculated its circumference and had moved on to consider other questions. Next the chapter describes how Maimonides (1138-1204) adopted the Ptolemaic system, and examples of Ptolemaic biblical commentary are given.
https://academic.oup.com/book/1751/chap ... #301164294
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 4:26 pm
the Greeks had determined the Earth to be a sphere and calculated its circumference.
If the earth's circumference and therefore its rate of curvature have been a matter of common, accepted knowledge for thousands of years, perhaps you can notify your friend Pixel-Dude, who wants this figure to be fluid in order to counter any arguments that the curvature never has been and cannot be observed anywhere but in computer generated images.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 7:32 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
the Greeks had determined the Earth to be a sphere and calculated its circumference.
If the earth's circumference and therefore its rate of curvature have been a matter of common, accepted knowledge for thousands of years, perhaps you can notify your friend Pixel-Dude, who wants this figure to be fluid in order to counter any arguments that the curvature never has been and cannot be observed anywhere but in computer generated images.
If I am such a dimwit, then might you trust Jeff Bezos who has been in space? https://www.blueorigin.com/about-blue

https://www.businessinsider.com/william ... al-2022-10
Chris Boshuizen, a former NASA engineer; Glen de Vries, a healthcare entrepreneur; and Audrey Powers, a Blue Origin executive, joined Shatner aboard Blue Origin's New Shepard rocket for the spaceflight. They experienced weightlessness and saw the curvature of Earth on the 11-minute trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
You don't need me to notify Pixel--Dude. If you want to continue your discussion with him about the shape of the Earth, you can tag him and address him directly.

As I wrote in the other thread, I have no interest in Flat Earth or most so-called "conspiracy theories" when Chabad Lubavitch is literally wanting to orchestrate the war of Armageddon and exterminate most of us Gentiles within the next 10 years because its own Kabbalistic texts teach that we're impure souls born out of the Qliphoth. Right now I consider the Jewish/Kabbalist agenda the one topic that matters since our very survival is on the line.

I only replied in this thread because I saw that our misanthropic moderator rebbe schmidt was repeatedly gaslighting us with his insinuation that "only goyim are dumb enough to believe in Flat Earth", surely with the additional implication that "goyim therefore deserve to be enslaved by the Jews" (remember that he thinks we should all be exterminated), even though in reality most Gentiles and anti-ZOG "conspiracy theorists" don't even believe in Flat Earth. Yet Israel now has its very own Flat Earth movement and even the Talmudic scholars prior to Maimonides tended to favor the Flat Earth model.

But only we knuckle-dragging, bestial goyim born out of the lower Satanic spheres of the Qliphoth are dumb enough to believe in Flat Earth while the Jewish am segullah Übermenschen are too smart and genetically superior to believe in that shit, right? :roll:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

kangarunner wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 8:23 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
If I am such a dimwit, then might you trust Jeff Bezos who has been in space? https://www.blueorigin.com/about-blue

https://www.businessinsider.com/william ... al-2022-10
Chris Boshuizen, a former NASA engineer; Glen de Vries, a healthcare entrepreneur; and Audrey Powers, a Blue Origin executive, joined Shatner aboard Blue Origin's New Shepard rocket for the spaceflight. They experienced weightlessness and saw the curvature of Earth on the 11-minute trip.
I didn't read or hear any quotes from the passengers about seeing the earth's curvature. Just an assertion by the person who wrote the story. Hearsay, likely an insertion by a sloppy young journalist.

I know that at 6 or 7 miles up -- on a typical commercial flight -- not only can you not see any curvature, but the horizon does rise up to eye level and you can see a flat plane for 100 miles in any direction. Does it start to curve back down noticeably at 50 miles? If somebody's actually saying they've seen that, then I want that testimony about what they saw in those handful of minutes to be thoroughly examined.

Hey, I don't think you're a dimwit. You got the jab question right -- the most important one of our time.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 8:38 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
You don't need me to notify Pixel--Dude. If you want to continue your discussion with him about the shape of the Earth, you can tag him and address him directly.

As I wrote in the other thread, I have no interest in Flat Earth or most so-called "conspiracy theories" when Chabad Lubavitch is literally wanting to orchestrate the war of Armageddon and exterminate most of us Gentiles within the next 10 years because its own Kabbalistic texts teach that we're impure souls born out of the Qliphoth. Right now I consider the Jewish/Kabbalist agenda the one topic that matters since our very survival is on the line.

I only replied in this thread because I saw that our misanthropic moderator rebbe schmidt was repeatedly gaslighting us with his insinuation that "only goyim are dumb enough to believe in Flat Earth", surely with the additional implication that "goyim therefore deserve to be enslaved by the Jews" (remember that he thinks we should all be exterminated), even though in reality most Gentiles and anti-ZOG "conspiracy theorists" don't even believe in Flat Earth. Yet Israel now has its very own Flat Earth movement and even the Talmudic scholars prior to Maimonides tended to favor the Flat Earth model.

But only we knuckle-dragging, bestial goyim born out of the lower Satanic spheres of the Qliphoth are dumb enough to believe in Flat Earth while the Jewish am segullah Übermenschen are too smart and genetically superior to believe in that shit, right? :roll:
FSchmidt's customary condescension aside, there are likely to be more Jews who are flat earthers because they have been intimately involved in the hoax for 400 years. if the spinning ball is, as I believe, a hoax, then the perpetrators of it clearly are Masons -- described by a rabbi as the gentile arm of Judaism -- and Jesuits, who arose out of the conversos -- Jews who were given the choice of either converting to Christianity or being exiled from Spain. The Jews achieve their aims through lying, we know that. Was it not their aim to overthrow the Christian world view that placed God, mankind and the earth at the center of the universe?

No quibble with your priorities. We are currently under a full frontal assault, which demands the immediate attention of all.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

7% of Brasilians are flerfs. Holy Jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiG71hOj9A
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

JEWS did 9/11 to get the Americans to help them to expand their "Jewish Apartheid State" of Israel.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 9:12 pm
Was it not their aim to overthrow the Christian world view that placed God, mankind and the earth at the center of the universe?
No, not really. :?

The Christian worldview, as a derivative of the same Torah Messianism, recognizes the god of Israel as the creator of the universe, the election of the Jews, and the envisioned Messianic Kingdom -- specific doctrinal disagreements notwithstanding. Half the world worships THEIR tribal deity, accepts the Torah and Messianic prophecies in some form, and believes that "salvation comes from the Jews". What more could they possibly want?

Even Maimonides in the Middle Ages recognized the role of Christianity and Islam in the Judaization of the Gentile world with these two religions serving to spread Jewish monotheism and the values of the Torah despite the documented persecution of Jews at the hands of their followers. He even considered their propagation the fulfillment of prophecy and described it as preparation for the coming of the Messiah. Furthermore, some interpretations of the Kabbalah advance this same line of thought. One Kabbalistic interpretation of Yeshua -- the Messiah of the Christians -- is that he came as a false Messiah for the Gentiles and even tempted some Jews to stray by teaching a corrupted version of the Torah but really works with the Jews and will aid them with the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom (i.e., as a double agent).

At the elite level, Jews regard Christianity as a program through which to Judaize the Gentile world, gain support for their agenda, and make their Messianic "prophecies" (i.e., blueprints) a reality. And it worked spectacularly! Now America and other Judaized nations are full of Evangelical Christian Zionists who are more enthusiastic about the "holy land" of Israel than they are about their own country and people and who are willing to do whatever their Jewish masters want from them for the materialization of the Messianic Kingdom! :lol:

Nevertheless, one serious point of contention that the Kabbalists (i.e., Chabadniks) who rule the world have with Christianity is the Trinity doctrine which renders the religion non-Noahide-compliant. Trinitarian Christians regard Yeshua as god, which Orthodox Jews/Kabbalists consider idolatry and a violation of Torah monotheism. The first Noahide law for the Gentiles states that there can be no other god except for HaShem. Because of this the Jewish elite wishes to weaken Christian (particularly trinitarian) faith. The end goal is a one-world Noahide religion.

As for the Jews' real aim, it is already abundantly outlined in their Hebrew Bible (especially in the prophecy books, both major and minor) and their Kabbalistic literature -- a worldwide Messianic Kingdom of Jewish domination over all other nations with most Gentiles being exterminated and the rest becoming Noahide slaves.

The Kabbalists view all Gentiles as dark and impure souls which originate from the Qlipthoth of the chaotic abyss and which consequently deserve complete and utter destruction. Jewish souls, on the other hand, are held to originate from the divine light -- the realm of Adam Kadmon. The Kabbalists therefore see it as their divine mission to subjugate, enslave and ultimately destroy us. They even conceive this as tikkun olam or "rectification of the world".

The few Gentiles to be spared in the Messianic Age will be forced to accept the Noahide religion for Gentiles and recognize the Jewish god and Messiah while accepting the Jews as exalted masters. If this nefarious vision does come to fruition, then it will be like Soviet Bolshevism all over again with non-Noahides and all other dissidents -- anybody who refuses to recognize Jewish supremacy -- being terrorized by secret police, imprisoned in gulags or executed by decapitation. This will be the true face of Jewish Messianism -- the same apocalyptic vision which millions of naïve Christians in America and elsewhere are currently seeking to manifest in the name of Yeshua, not knowing how utterly perverse and sadistic the Messianic Kingdom will be. :(

Flat Earth or spherical Earth? I don't think that this discussion even figures into their overall plan which is laid out in no uncertain terms in their religious and mystical texts.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 22nd, 2023, 6:48 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 9:12 pm
Was it not their aim to overthrow the Christian world view that placed God, mankind and the earth at the center of the universe?
No, not really. :?

The Christian worldview, as a derivative of the same Torah Messianism, recognizes the god of Israel as the creator of the universe, the election of the Jews, and the envisioned Messianic Kingdom -- specific doctrinal disagreements notwithstanding. Half the world worships THEIR tribal deity, accepts the Torah and Messianic prophecies in some form, and believes that "salvation comes from the Jews". What more could they possibly want?

Even Maimonides in the Middle Ages recognized the role of Christianity and Islam in the Judaization of the Gentile world with these two religions serving to spread Jewish monotheism and the values of the Torah despite the documented persecution of Jews at the hands of their followers. He even considered their propagation the fulfillment of prophecy and described it as preparation for the coming of the Messiah. Furthermore, some interpretations of the Kabbalah advance this same line of thought. One Kabbalistic interpretation of Yeshua -- the Messiah of the Christians -- is that he came as a false Messiah for the Gentiles and even tempted some Jews to stray by teaching a corrupted version of the Torah but really works with the Jews and will aid them with the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom (i.e., as a double agent).

At the elite level, Jews regard Christianity as a program through which to Judaize the Gentile world, gain support for their agenda, and make their Messianic "prophecies" (i.e., blueprints) a reality. And it worked spectacularly! Now America and other Judaized nations are full of Evangelical Christian Zionists who are more enthusiastic about the "holy land" of Israel than they are about their own country and people and who are willing to do whatever their Jewish masters want from them for the materialization of the Messianic Kingdom! :lol:

Nevertheless, one serious point of contention that the Kabbalists (i.e., Chabadniks) who rule the world have with Christianity is the Trinity doctrine which renders the religion non-Noahide-compliant. Trinitarian Christians regard Yeshua as god, which Orthodox Jews/Kabbalists consider idolatry and a violation of Torah monotheism. The first Noahide law for the Gentiles states that there can be no other god except for HaShem. Because of this the Jewish elite wishes to weaken Christian (particularly trinitarian) faith. The end goal is a one-world Noahide religion.

As for the Jews' real aim, it is already abundantly outlined in their Hebrew Bible (especially in the prophecy books, both major and minor) and their Kabbalistic literature -- a worldwide Messianic Kingdom of Jewish domination over all other nations with most Gentiles being exterminated and the rest becoming Noahide slaves.

The Kabbalists view all Gentiles as dark and impure souls which originate from the Qlipthoth of the chaotic abyss and which consequently deserve complete and utter destruction. Jewish souls, on the other hand, are held to originate from the divine light -- the realm of Adam Kadmon. The Kabbalists therefore see it as their divine mission to subjugate, enslave and ultimately destroy us. They even conceive this as tikkun olam or "rectification of the world".

The few Gentiles to be spared in the Messianic Age will be forced to accept the Noahide religion for Gentiles and recognize the Jewish god and Messiah while accepting the Jews as exalted masters. If this nefarious vision does come to fruition, then it will be like Soviet Bolshevism all over again with non-Noahides and all other dissidents -- anybody who refuses to recognize Jewish supremacy -- being terrorized by secret police, imprisoned in gulags or executed by decapitation. This will be the true face of Jewish Messianism -- the same apocalyptic vision which millions of naïve Christians in America and elsewhere are currently seeking to manifest in the name of Yeshua, not knowing how utterly perverse and sadistic the Messianic Kingdom will be. :(

Flat Earth or spherical Earth? I don't think that this discussion even figures into their overall plan which is laid out in no uncertain terms in their religious and mystical texts.
I swear the more you mention this stuff, the more I strongly Hate Christians. Never before in all of my life have I developed so much supreme levels of hatred for people, but them and the Jewish themselves all because Hitler was accused of a lot of things, yet the Jewish are doing the same stuff Hitler was accused of. Yet people don't criticize the Jews for any of it. Regardless I'll never read another Bible ever again. I wish they would just get this shit over with and do what they are going to do already since no one is ballsey enough to stop or prevent the assholes from doing it anyway. I just came back from an article on that one Russian site where it said only 17 percent of Germans would defend Germany against a threat that includes even on their own soil. They've been bitch slapped around by WEF and EU they won't even try to defend Germany because the Jews and the U.S. own the damn country now. They would rather just stand there and die, watch their women get raped vs defending anything or anyone. It make sense as to why they will refuse to fight in the German militia but all of this can be resolved if people just took back their country. Hell even the goddamn Vietnamese at least tried.