New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Post by Winston »

I just uploaded some podcasts I did last year with Rock and Frank. Here they are.

Winston and Frank (aka @El_Caudillo) talk about deeper psychological issues involved in Happier Abroad.

Rock interviews Frank and Winston. We discuss Frank's experiences in Latin America and other topics.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just put up a podcast I did with @ethan_sg in China back in 2015 about why we are happier and freer in China than USA and Singapore (his native country). After we did it at the time, he didn't like the way he sounded and was overly self-critical about his voice, so we re-recorded it with @Bao3niang which I uploaded long ago. However, after listening to it again I realized it wasn't too bad and is worth putting up. Even though it was a practice interview, it still contains a lot of good valid points and comparisons that no one else dares to make. So it's worth hearing. Here it is.

Also, here is the re-record we did with Bao3niang if you didn't hear it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyArIFS8WfI
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just posted my interview with Ava Paige, a Filipina friend of Rock, that I did in 2014 where I ask her advice about dating Filipinas. I don't see it on my channel, so I decided to upload it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A talk I did in Angeles City, PH at a mall in 2017 that I forgot to upload, where I talk about the real reason why Americans are so insecure that no one talks about. And some pet peeves I've always had about America that you aren't supposed to talk about. Because in America, you are supposed to blame yourself, because American mentality and culture are very victim-blaming, which I don't like and is cruel and unfair.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Thanks for posting, Winston. Every time you make a video, it is exciting because you have pure wisdom to share. Pure, unfiltered observations about society. It will always be entertaining because people in general in the U.S. are so fake and politically correct and so people don't talk about such things. But this information matters a lot and is important if one wants to live a healthy, happy life.

Winston is right; when you are in the U.S. in general, you always feel like you don't matter. In order for you to feel that people like you, you have to be literally a celebrity or the equivalent (you have to at least have hundreds of thousands of followers on social media). Today, I filmed people outside of the Central Library in downtown Los Angeles, and no one said anything to me (see video below):

See video here: https://www.brighteon.com/9bff10da-385e ... 6109641749

If people will say something to you in Los Angeles County, it's going to be someone who is angry with you, irritated by you, annoyed with you etc.--it's only going to be if someone is trying to stop you from doing something--otherwise, no one cares about you. You have to already have a group of coworkers to walk to and from Starbucks with, or to lunch, etc. in order to have people to talk to, but people only talk to these coworkers because they have to because it's basically required as part of their job. At the end of the day, everyone probably goes home and watches TV and the internet alone.

If someone is going to talk to you, you have to be very good-looking as a man in order to have people say something positive to you on the street. Otherwise, you are trash.

In America, it's, "If you're not first, you're last."

I have never been abroad, but I have seen videos of the Philippines and people are friendly by default and approach the person with the camera in a friendly way. Maybe it's just because they want money, or to bask in the glory of a rich foreigner, but whatever. The truth is that in the U.S. you feel like you can't exist. You have the right to stand on a public sidewalk, to speak to people, to video-record... but it feels as though it's illegal. There is a force that causes you to seek safety in your home, because people treat you in a consistently negative way; it's like the concept of TFL (True Forced Loneliness).

People don't even know the laws and even think it's illegal to record them without their permission, and many people think it's illegal to record minors and will attack you for doing so. So, your freedoms in the U.S. guaranteed by the Constitution are not even respected by The People. It's insane. People seem to feel that anything that is annoying to them is illegal. I am sick of being threatened and/or physically attacked purely for filming, or in general.

It's a jungle out there. ER was right: "You are all animals." Even though ER did what he did, there is rationality to why he felt how he did--because there are a lot of sociopathic, toxic people in America who lack empathy, and are very, very selfish. If you express yourself even a little bit, there will be haters who come out to harass you and counteract your happiness and joy. The only way to win is to threaten or physically attack the bullies... only then will you get respect. It's insane. You literally have to be violent in order to be respected in America. You can't simply be healthy and happy in America because there are so many unhealthy, unhappy people everywhere. It's like how David Wygant (dating coach) said, "Most people are miserable S.O.B.'s."

It seems in other countries, the people are way healthier because they do not have the money to purchase alcohol, fast food, caffeinated beverages, or even refined sugar. They also may have access to fresh produce every single day, and are used to eating that way, instead of eating old, nutrient-poor, over-stimulating junk food. They may not have a personal cable TV or internet connection. These things make the difference. In the U.S.A., people's brains are overstimulated and over-saturated, so nothing can make them happy. They are in the "pleasure trap" from all the stimulation. Women are very toxic because they have unlimited access to casual sex from very good-looking guys every single day, and so women get no pleasure from dating. In general, there is no romance in America. Only if you date adolescent girls would you have a chance of experiencing romance, but there are so many forces against that happening unless you are adolescent yourself, and furthermore, you would have to be good-looking, etc.

Life sucks in America. But it's fun to observe all the toxic behavior of people, law violations, etc.

My goal in life is to be able to be healthy and happy, and have a society around me which appreciates that. I want to join and/or create such a society.

I am making videos every day now, and hopefully, I will be making progress every single day toward living in a better location and living in harmony with those around me.
Follow me on my social media:

YouTube: youtube.com/@DanielPCilley

X/Twitter: x.com/DanielPCilley

Rumble:
rumble.com/user/DanielPCilley

Odysee: odysee.com/@DanCilley

Brighteon:
brighteon.com/channels/DanCilley

BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/DanielCilley

---

Donate: cash.app/$DCilley