How do I rip my Russia DVD videos for uploading?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
Will it convert without any loss in quality? That's the issue.
Yes, Winston use Handbrake that is what I used when I did all of those videos of you. There was no lost in quality of the videos when I used Handbrake.

Here is a website where you can download Handbrake, it's easy to use and I had fun using their system when I made all those videos of you in eastern Europe and Russia. :D

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/HandBrake
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ron Starc
Freshman Poster

Re: How do I rip my Russia DVD videos for uploading?

Post by Ron Starc »

Use Rip DVD Plus. It will convert and compress your DVD in one pass.
Siuuu
Freshman Poster

Re: How do I rip my Russia DVD videos for uploading?

Post by Siuuu »

There are various DVD ripping software programs available that can help you extract the video content from your DVD. I got a modern choice FoneDog Video Converter.