50 Cent goes in for an Erin Andrews kiss, gets denied

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Introvert wrote:I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that it looked like he was going for an innocent cheek kiss and chose the wrong cheek. No one else has had that happen to them before?
The race thing had given people foggy goggles to wear; that's all. Since I didn't think of that, I am guilty for wearing them, too. Yes, that has happened to me before...that I had gone in to kiss and the girl gets giddy and dubious-acting.

Oh welp. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Bane wrote:The woman was also pretty much at eye level with 50, height wise. Maybe that had something to do with it? Judging from how important height seems to be for some on these forums, I'm surprised nobody made mention of it before.
look dude,she obviousely banged him.she just has class so she didnt want to make a scene or make it public.You know its called Being dsicreet.you can see she wanted him,or she wouldnt have been so happy to see him or have called him out like that.

they probably banged backstage.