Black = Inferior?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
WolfSage
Freshman Poster

Black = Inferior?

Post by WolfSage »

Hello there guys. I recently signed up to this forum a few days ago. Anyways, I wanted to know your thoughts and/or observations when it comes to women dating black men. I say this because I go to dating sites or talk to folks in real life and almost all of them claim that they have no problem with interracial dating. But I always gather 2 things from this

1) Interracial means any ethic background. They may date others but not your specific ethnicity. (ie a European woman preferring Caucasian, Hispanic, or Asian.)

2) They say the don't mind interracial dating but don't actually partake in it.

Ethnicity should be trivial and what should matter more is general attraction, personality, financial stability, etc, as opposed to race. But the fact is... it does matter to some people.

Now personally I'm not filled with self loathing or anything. I cannot change my skin color. It is not worth brooding over something. I do my best to look good. I hit the gym. I take care of my skin. However.... I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel inferior. Me personally.. not all blacks.. but myself. Sometimes I do feel inferior when compared to Caucasians, Latino's, etc. Even worse, I do not act like the typical "black thug" you may see in a ghetto or on a show. I don't live in the ghetto. I live in a diverse suburban community. So the fact that I don't have those typical traits has made potential partners look the other way. Won't specify this.

What has been your observations when it comes to foreign women and whatnot when it comes to this?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

We live in a White supremacist world where having 'White skin' is the ideal, and where being 'dark' is seen as bad or inferior.

And I understand what you are saying about SOME White people: that some of them carry and aura of "I'm superior to you because I'm White'--kind of attitude--but what do you expect when the dominant race in the world is seen as White?

Of course, it's the Jews that are the ones behind the push to destroy the White race--not the Blacks, Latinos or Asians. It's the Jews that want the dominant race (Whites) destroyed, but too many Whites are too stupid to realize that, LOL! Why do you think you have so many Christian Zionists and Jewish boot-lickers among the White population?

As for foreign women--the same stupid color-consciousness exists, but at least I won't be penalized for being an Asian male, like I am in the United States.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:We live in a White supremacist world where having 'White skin' is the ideal, and where being 'dark' is seen as bad or inferior.

And I understand what you are saying about SOME White people: that some of them carry and aura of "I'm superior to you because I'm White'--kind of attitude--but what do you expect when the dominant race in the world is seen as White?
You have a point, but I do not think the world is white supremacist. I think the USA is very much so and it tends to export that notion in mass media.

What this man needs to do is travel to Europe and Asia where he can be appreciated and revered more than his white counterparts. That will not happen in the USA or Latin American or even Africa.

That which is learned can be unlearned. American society is hazardous to the health of upstanding, respectful men, especially black ones.

Just as American men are coming to realize the myth of female superiority is a sham, so are ethnic minorities realizing that whiteness as the pinnacle is a sham.

I, for one, see white people as individuals. Some are honorable, respect-worthy people. Ironically, the obese, ignorant, trailer-park, toothless types seem to be the ones stamping their feet about how their whiteness makes them so much better. I guess if they have nothing else to be proud of, perceived racial superiority is the one thing they can try to impose on others.

The white people worth a damn tend to be the ones who don't care about peoples' race, but rather things they can control and influence for the better.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 2nd, 2013, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Many girls I know would be fine with dating a black guy, with the stipulation generally being that he not be "ghetto". The thug type doesn't appeal to most decent women. Interracial dating is a bitch, because you never know if the problem is the color of your skin or something you said, and when in doubt, it is always easy to fall back on the former. Contrarian is right, you need to get to another country and deprogram some of that Western damage. You're not inferior, you just had the misfortune of having the deck stacked against you a bit for no good reason. Hopefully one you see that it isn't this way everywhere in the world, your self image will improve. Good luck.
WolfSage
Freshman Poster

Post by WolfSage »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:We live in a White supremacist world where having 'White skin' is the ideal, and where being 'dark' is seen as bad or inferior.

You have a point, but I do not think the world is white supremacist. I think the USA is very much so and it tends to export that notion in mass media.

What this man needs to do is travel to Europe and Asia where he can be appreciated and revered more than his white counterparts. That will not happen in the USA or Latin American or even Africa.

That which is learned can be unlearned. American society is hazardous to the health of upstanding, respectful men, especially black ones.

Just as American men are coming to realize the myth of female superiority is a sham, so are ethnic minorities realizing that whiteness as the pinnacle is a sham.

I, for one, see white people as individuals. Some are honorable, respect-worthy people. Ironically, the obese, ignorant, trailer-park, toothless types seem to be the ones stamping their feet about how their whiteness makes them so much better. I guess if they have nothing else to be proud of, perceived racial superiority is the one thing they can try to impose on others.

The white people worth a damn tend to be the ones who don't care about peoples' race, but rather things they can control and influence for the better.
Any countries in particular?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WolfSage wrote:

NO! Don't rely on other people's suggestions for countries, because their look, vibe, and behavior might or might not be consistent with the experience that you would have. Get out there and travel to the countries that interest you and determine that for yourself.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

WolfSage wrote:

NO! Don't rely on other people's suggestions for countries, because their look, vibe, and behavior might or might not be consistent with the experience that you would have. Get out there and travel to the countries that interest you and determine that for yourself.
I second this. There are thousands of cultures to be explored, you never know where you'll end up. Look at Poland, for instance. Many black men have bad luck due to the country being fairly racist, but I've known a guy who went to some of the smaller towns that was treated like royalty because the locals assumed that if he was American and black, he must be some hip hop star passing through because why else would be be in a little city in Poland. He had the time of his life, because he got on with the locals- even after he shot down their ridiculous ideas- and his personality vied with that particular culture.

Get a passport, pick a region, and explore with an open mind. Good luck.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

HouseMD wrote:Many girls I know would be fine with dating a black guy, with the stipulation generally being that he not be "ghetto". The thug type doesn't appeal to most decent women. Interracial dating is a bitch, because you never know if the problem is the color of your skin or something you said, and when in doubt, it is always easy to fall back on the former. Contrarian is right, you need to get to another country and deprogram some of that Western damage. You're not inferior, you just had the misfortune of having the deck stacked against you a bit for no good reason. Hopefully one you see that it isn't this way everywhere in the world, your self image will improve. Good luck.
In What world do you live in?I lived in White upper middle class areas,and even these White girls will make fun of Black men who don't carry the thug image.I had a White girl one time preaching to me about how i should be proud of being Black.In her mind since i don't just exclusive listen to R&B and Hip-Hop, didn't sag my pants,didn't speak like an idiot and was not a felon peace of shit. I was not Black enough. :shock: Even White middle class women tried to enforce these backwards standards of Blackness on me in the SUBURBS.These bitches have never even been to the hood.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

Wah, wah.. Go cry about it. That might help. Currently, White males are having war waged against them as well.

It's true that blacks don't mix well in society, commit the most violent crimes, get lynched because of it, etc. Personally, I think that's great!

You need to stay true to YOUR own blood. Why have a white person avatar? Oh yeah, your probably white-washed; most people are brainwashed. Back to the jungles for you! Seriously, you would improve vitamin D absorption (the master hormone) and likely lead a more happier life, more fruitful life. Your point of reference is all wrong. To find true fulfillment, you MUST look inside. The whole universe is inside you, Hu-Man. All indigenous people look primitive, yet retain powerful psychic faculties and manifestation abilities that are outside of modern understanding. That's true power. That's why they were killed or colonized en mass.

Personally, I'd be careful if you live in Northern latitudes and prey on fair skinned white women. I'm returning to my natural feral state and so are many other Caucasians. If you keep plundering our women you may be forced to witness the greatest warrior race's wrath.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

terra, what´s new at stormfront and how is odbo. when will the sf guys get proactive?what are they waiting for? a sign from miley cyrus?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

HouseMD wrote:Many girls I know would be fine with dating a black guy, with the stipulation generally being that he not be "ghetto". The thug type doesn't appeal to most decent women. Interracial dating is a bitch, because you never know if the problem is the color of your skin or something you said, and when in doubt, it is always easy to fall back on the former. Contrarian is right, you need to get to another country and deprogram some of that Western damage. You're not inferior, you just had the misfortune of having the deck stacked against you a bit for no good reason. Hopefully one you see that it isn't this way everywhere in the world, your self image will improve. Good luck.

Agreed and I've seen the same. What part of the USA?....Las Vegas, Nevada. Non-Thuggish, attractive black guys do extremely well there and date white women, latin women, Asian women, black women...whatever they want. I have witnessed this with my own eyes and know how well several of them do there. Performers, Nightlife Photographers, Nightclub hosts, Nightclub bouncers, Nightclub Bartenders, Barbacks, Runners...and on and on. They are always out and about and well blended into the nightlife of Las Vegas. They have good paying jobs and are very well adjusted. Even the not-so-attractive big black guys that do nightclub security do well. Many women like big, powerful men...something for everyone.

I, for one, am GLAD that black men like and want to go for white women. White women need someone so why not black men? Whatever makes both parties happy. Some of the extreme racism that goes on in here is terrible. I can understand SOME feelings of bitterness on both sides, but I do not believe that any race is superior over another just due to color....that's just ridiculous to me. I have as many black, Asian and latin friends as I do white friends. I don't see how that is bad in any way...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

skateboardstephen wrote:
In What world do you live in?I lived in White upper middle class areas,and even these White girls will make fun of Black men who don't carry the thug image.I had a White girl one time preaching to me about how i should be proud of being Black.In her mind since i don't just exclusive listen to R&B and Hip-Hop, didn't sag my pants,didn't speak like an idiot and was not a felon peace of shit. I was not Black enough. :shock: Even White middle class women tried to enforce these backwards standards of Blackness on me in the SUBURBS.These bitches have never even been to the hood.
My female friends are all from New England. I lived in the Hartford/New Haven area where thugs are actually thugs that will shoot someone's ass over a misplaced comment. Girls around there don't associate guys that carry themselves like they are from the ghetto with rappers and fame, they associate it with violence, drugs, and crime. They don't want to hook up with a guy that sounds like he lives in some North End crack den, because a lot of people that hang in the wrong side of town actually don't come back alive. It isn't to say all guys from there are bad- hell, most people in the ghetto are nice enough people just trying to get by like anyone else- but if a guy is basically advertising he lives the thug life, girls steer clear in case he actually lives as hard as he acts.

The only girls that are drawn to guys like that either grew up around it, have some parents they want to defy, or have some serious emotional issues. A well spoken black guy that is in good shape is a different story. Saw a couple of them swoon over a black guy with some epic dreads, a nice car, and a British accent, and these were the sort of girls that are generally weak at the knees for Robert Downey Jr. But they wont even look at a black guy if he's got the sagging pants and says nigga every five seconds. Women are social creatures, dating a guy like that would probably lead to some social alienation from her friend group because he just wouldn't fit in.
DancesWithBeer
Freshman Poster

Post by DancesWithBeer »

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to meet a "black" African American retired college professor. He used to teach African American studies, with some biology on the side. He has African blood, Native American and lots of European blood. African traits like skin colour and hair are dominant so he looks more African than he is. It is unfortunate that, for political reasons, "coloured" is not a term used in the USA - coloured denotes mixed race people with some African blood.

The science of race, like the science of gender, says more or less the opposite of what you see in the media and are forced to regurgitate (or else). We are 99.5% similar to other human races. We are 98.5% similar to chimps. Small differences matter.

"Black" people have denser bones than white people. Black people have longer arms relative to their bodies than white people. That makes for a great boxer. Does this mean that Black people are superior to white people? You can't separate the organism from the environment when you judge such things. Races have evolved for particular environments.

I don't mind other people having better cars than me. Good luck to them. I am not the smartest, most attractive or funny person. Good luck to people who are more intelligent, attractive and funnier than me. I hope that the OP feels the same way. There is no equality fairy running around making sure that, overall, races are equal in the modern world.

People like me, and the former African American professor, and the other expats who I met up with are the exception rather than the norm when it comes to race. We don't have a preference for friendship, love, etc. with people of our own races. If the world were populated by people like us races wouldn't exist. Most people are of the "white flight" variety who openly embrace diversity while secretly running from it. I think that they are correct to stick with their own racial group, I just want them to be open and honest about that.
Outside of every thin woman there is a fat man struggling to get in
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TerraFirma wrote: If you keep plundering our women you may be forced to witness the greatest warrior race's wrath.
I say bring it on. And be careful what you wish for as there are people like me who live for the day when you and your ilk bite off more than you can chew.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Call me crazy, but I personally can't wait to see all the stupid humans grow enough balls to tear each other apart. :D

The race wars should've started decades ago. I don't even see how so many people can stand each other for so long!