What is your solution to blacks?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What is your solution to blacks?

Post by Cornfed »

Clearly the harm of pretending that blacks are people can be seen in South Africa where the evil elite imported them, allowed them to breed like mad and unleashed them on the human population. They are in the process of destroying said human population, after which they will in turn starve to death as they are unable to feed themselves in any numbers.

How do we stop this from happening everywhere? Yes you can say abortions and such, but those are bad and get generalised onto the human population. If you don't want to do the obvious and wipe out the blacks, what is a real solution and not just a silly cop out like pretending they are about to all stop being savage apes and become rocket scientists tomorrow or some other crazy rubbish?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: What is your solution to blacks?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:59 pm
Clearly the harm of pretending that blacks are people can be seen in South Africa where the evil elite imported them, allowed them to breed like mad and unleashed them on the human population. They are in the process of destroying said human population, after which they will in turn starve to death as they are unable to feed themselves in any numbers.

How do we stop this from happening everywhere? Yes you can say abortions and such, but those are bad and get generalised onto the human population. If you don't want to do the obvious and wipe out the blacks, what is a real solution and not just a silly cop out like pretending they are about to all stop being savage apes and become rocket scientists tomorrow or some other crazy rubbish?
1) Stop giving government handouts and welfare to Blacks, end affirmative action and stop subsidizing Black's reproduction with tax payers money.
2) Reintroduce the Apartheid and segregation in America. The Nigs under Apartheid were under control and it made them "prim and proper" and useful for the nation of South Africa - In reference, Kradmelder's thread: viewtopic.php?style=11&t=35674 - lies about the Apartheid
3) Get all the race traitor White Liberals out of the government and Get all the Jews out of the government, Finance, Media, Law, Business too.
4) Dismantle Feminism and all the transgender Globohomo circus nonsense so you don't get bunch of mudsharks(white women slutting up for Nigs).
You have to redirect white women to reproduce with her own race instead of the dark skins that way white population outnumbers dark skin's.
5) Summary execution for all the disruptive nigs without redemption.
6)End the "Black History Month" nigger nonsense and End the "holohoax" Jew nonsense in schools so you can destroy the vestige of "I am entitled because of my race. "

What do you think?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:42 pm
What do you think?
If you stop feeding them when there is no economic use for them then logically they will starve and turn much of the US into Mogadishu while they're doing it. It would be better to just kill them. Segregation is an interim measure that always breaks down. What then? There is no real solution there.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:58 pm
August 29th, 2023, 3:42 pm
What do you think?
If you stop feeding them when there is no economic use for them then logically they will starve and turn much of the US into Mogadishu while they're doing it. It would be better to just kill them. Segregation is an interim measure that always breaks down. What then? There is no real solution there.
Bad news for you.
We got 40.1 million Blacks in the U.S alone.
https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/brow ... population.

We are going to need lot of firepower and ammo to wipe out 40.1 million black people.
I believe Kradmelder's Segregation is not a perfect solution but it will keep the nigs obedient enough to be useful for the greater good and keep them at bay. Of course.. the Apartheid thing will break down if there are parasite Jews and traitor white guilt liberals in the government.

Another solution I can think of is make a bioweapon that only target black people or a programmable nanobots that will only wipe out black people only. It would be much more efficient, but nanomachines are not even fully operational yet. The apartheid is a good stopgap.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 29th, 2023, 4:09 pm
We are going to need lot of firepower and ammo to wipe out 40.1 million black people.
If the covaids bullshit has shown us one thing, it is how easy it is to wipe out retards with the power of the state.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 4:20 pm
August 29th, 2023, 4:09 pm
If the covaids bullshit has shown us one thing, it is how easy it is to wipe out retards with the power of the state.
Still, it's gonna take the whole U.S military to shell all those nigger towns and shoot all the survivors..I can picture U.S soldiers chasing the runaway nigs up in the mountains manhunt style and killing them one by one. But that is fairly tedious. Trying to kill them all could be time consuming and cost lot of money.

Currently all the democrats and nigs are decimating the West Coast and the East coast with their crime and filth.
Apartheid might work and may contain most of nig violence and unruliness, but might need lot of maintenance because now you have to deal with rebel nigs backed by Communist China or Liberal Canada.

We have to engineer a bio weapon that would only target black people instead of others or engineer nano machines that will kill blacks only.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Winston @Pixel--Dude

This thread crosses the line. Cornfed and NBC are calling for the wholesale killing of Blacks based on their race.

@Pixel--Dude your gf is black and I would presume your daughter is of mixed race. This is unacceptable.

I am calling for the immediate permanent banishment of Cornfed and NBC.

This type of talk should not be tolerated on this forum. This is not what we want to be known for.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 6:10 pm
This thread crosses the line. Cornfed and NBC are calling for the wholesale killing of Blacks based on their race.
You're a lying piece of shit. I am asking for other people's solution to the problem.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
@Winston @Pixel--Dude

@Pixel--Dude your gf is black and I would presume your daughter is of mixed race. This is unacceptable.

This type of talk should not be tolerated on this forum. This is not what we want to be known for.
I agree that this thread needs an urgent review by a moderator, to decide what is still acceptable and what not.

To talk about the economic situation of South Africa before and after ending apartheid is acceptable of course, but to talk about killing people solely because of their race is BS-talk and such comments should be deleted.

About apartheid I am not sure - there are countries where apartheid never existed and they are much poorer than South Africa and not all of them are with a government of black people in power as a majority.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Voyager1 wrote:
@Winston @Pixel--Dude

We all know @Cornfed's stance on the matter. I am surprised that @Natural_Born_Cynic shares it. Blacks underperforming other ethnical groups in every country, including South Africa, is a socio-economic problem, not a biological or genetic problem. It may be an intractable problem, though.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 10:11 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
@Winston @Pixel--Dude

We all know @Cornfed's stance on the matter. I am surprised that @Natural_Born_Cynic shares it. Blacks underperforming other ethnical groups in every country, including South Africa, is a socio-economic problem, not a biological or genetic problem. It may be an intractable problem, though.
@Yohan
@publicduende
Yikes.. looks like I got too carried away. I guess too much freedom of speech make people say things they didn't even expect.
Black people some of them are alright.. It is just that I get little bit riled up because Black people attacking Asians for COVID, our hard spent taxpayer money going to subsidizing black welfare and their reproduction and similar to White Americans, East Asians don't get the same level of affirmative action and care from the ZOG government, The Black History Month crap, Frequent "Chimping out" by Black Lives Matter Bullsh*t protesters, and many other factors. Little bit of pent of rage I guess. I don't condone mass genocide of people. I just want those parasites the GTFO of America. If European and Canadian liberals want Dark skins that much then they can have them by the container ship load. :lol: :wink:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
I think, it is a difference if we talk about black people in USA or about black people in power in countries in Africa.

Black people in USA are acting often as crybabies, claiming to be victims, accusing white people for their shortcomings, solely because their great-grandfathers more than 100 years ago were working as slaves, they also envy Asian American people who are economically much more successful and commit by far less crimes etc.

About black people in impoverished African countries where they are in power or white or Asian people in power of impoverished countries I see no much difference.

There are not only poor black countries, there are also poor white and Asian countries with terrible politicians in power - often the living standard of their people is much lower than for black people in USA or South Africa.

Examples are North Korea, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
If it is intractable then that sounds like a biological problem. Underperforming? They are being used to exterminate the host societies. What is your solution? Just continue to let it happen?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 12:32 am
publicduende wrote:
If it is intractable then that sounds like a biological problem. Underperforming? They are being used to exterminate the host societies. What is your solution? Just continue to let it happen?
Intractable because we made it such, after centuries of treating them as if they were, indeed, biologically inferior.

Let's not forget that black Africans didn't spontaneously choose to live in Europe. They were victims of the slave trade, often at the hands of rival tribes. So, we forcefully import them, force them to work under insane conditions, then eventually we set them free...and then we complain again that they won't leave? Sounds a tod hypocritical to me...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:08 am
Intractable because we made it such, after centuries of treating them as if they were, indeed, biologically inferior.
Actually we have been bending over backwards to pretend they are identical to us when they are clearly not.
Let's not forget that black Africans didn't spontaneously choose to live in Europe. They were victims of the slave trade
What the hell are you talking about?