Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Post by Winston »

I was wondering something. Why do so many countries and people, especially the Slavs, hate the Jews? Did the Jews actually do something to deserve all that, or are they innocent victims of evil like the Jewish controlled US media portray?

Is the hatred against the Jews learned or genetic?

I don't think the "Jews killed Jesus" argument is sufficient to explain all the anti-semitism. I mean, get real. First of all, according to the Biblical Gospel accounts, the Romans actually crucified Jesus, so why isn't there widespread hatred and ethnic cleansing of Italians? Second, the Gospel accounts are not proven historical fact, but merely legend. And third, according to Christian theology, Jesus had to die on the cross in order to become a Savior, and it was all part of God's plan.

So that reason just seems like an excuse. What's the deeper cause?

Did the Jews actually do anything wrong to deserve all that hatred? Do those who hate Jews have a justifiable or logical reason to hate them?

And since the Jews control the US media, why can't they take control of all media in the world and program the world to be pro Jew?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starkeep
Freshman Poster

hate jews

Post by starkeep »

8) the only explanation i can come up with is that there are 2 tribes of jews and many are mixed with blacks in their genes and some caucasians
prefer not to have their philosophy of having black wives is ok. Then there are other jews who dont agree with that philosophy because many blacks are moslem. Also there religious beliefs are there isnt any heaven or hell just people. Many people like to beleave their is a afterlife. this is the only reasons
i can comeup with. Other then there is a dispraportion of them controling the media and money.
fed up
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? What did they do?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I've often pondered this very question and have come to the following conclusions

-During one period in Europe, Jews had the only religion that permitted lending money so Jews began to make loans for profit as a necessary service. This led to their involvement in the field of banking, but it also created distrust and stereotype about their being money-obsessed.

-Jews have often be the tribal "other" in many European societies. When times are good, this is not so bad, but in times of hardship they catch hell when they are more affluent than the population at large. Blaming and scapegoating is common under those circumstances.

-Jews also place an extremely high value on education and on the high professions which give rise to accusations of "cheating to get ahead" so they can control everything.

-Jews value vigorous debate born of the tradition of debating their holy books in the Yeshiva schools. It has been said that on any issue, Jews can be found at both ends of the debate. Karl Marx was Jewish but so was Milton Friedman the uber-capitalist economist.

-Jews value family and community ties and they network very well. It is no different than Italians, Asians, Armenians, etc, but Jews have been at it so long that they are stereotyped as being only concerned with their own.

-Radical Zionist Jews tend to give ordinary Jews a bad name due to their treatment of Arabs in Israel. Many Jews are moderate and seek peace with the Arabs and Palestinians, but the radical vocal minority wins the media attention.

-Jews are seen as troublesome interlopers in social causes such as civil rights, gay rights, civil liberties, etc. Activism in social causes is a religious duty among many Jewish sects but this brands them negatively even though they reside on all sides of issues.

-Jews inspire envy in less fortunate others, so the excuse of religion is a convenient justification to hate them when the true reasons are competition, jealousy and fear.

-I too have heard some Christians claim that "Jews killed Jesus." This is a falsehood; the Roman Empire killed Jesus, who was a Jew himself.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 19th, 2009, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Let's see. They were manipulating monarchs for generations by lending money to nations. They instigated both WWI and WWII. Specifically they were angry at the Germans for not letting them run things. After WWI, they bought up much of Germany and ruined their economy.

In the east the ones who brought the impoverishment of Communism were Jewish. They also killed tens of millions.

Even today Israel is plotting to take over Russian oil pipelines, killing Palestinians, and trying to oust Iran.

It was even documented that one Jewish individual spread the Black Plague as he migrated through Europe while trading.

There's much more than this. This is just for starters.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Read this book or download the free audio book he made of it. It will enlighten you about various aspects of the issue and then you can make your own decision.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/jewish ... m_129.html
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Because you are geographically and ethnically far away from Jews, it requires a study of its own. generally, Jews are not hated in all the world, but in some parts- such as E Europe, places in S. America and in the Muslim world. The Oriental ( Mongolian race) people do not hate the Jews- and nor do Indians. In the USA, Jews are not on the main hate list because they are just as American as anyone else. But a Jew cannot be a German, a Pole or a Russian. Impossible.

You need to study this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"Why do so many countries and people, especially the Slavs, hate the Jews? Did the Jews actually do something to deserve

all that..."

It is the logical fallacy of composition. Many Jews are successful, are lawyers, are bankers, THEREFORE Jews run the world in conjunction with Catholic funding and backing. Those who do not succeed blame the Jooos for keeping them down and taking their money. I have read all the "proof" that others on Joo-hating sites have provided, and I see logical weakness in their arguments just like I see it in the arguments Feminists make against men. In fact the arguments are nearly identical except that one just replaces "men" with "Jews".

This doesn't explain the Chinese - not any Jooos there, folks - but I am sure the Joo-Haters are working on a theory.

It likely began because for whatever reason the Jews had a health code 6,000 years ago. Read the Old Testament, Levitcus. Kosher is just a health code. 6,000 years ago it would have kept you healthy and protected you from bacterial and salmonella and ecoli infections. How they got this knowledge is a mystery, but to have that advantage 6k years ago would have scared the shit out of everyone else.

Just imagine - some disease runs through the population but the Joooos are unaffected. They must be in bed with Satan, right? Let's Kill Emm All!!!

And that is how it started.

Being successful doesn't help.

For what it's worth I know a few Israelis and 2/3rds of them are complete morons. They could not run the world no matter what. Erratic lazy unmotivated clueless idiots, 2/3rds of them. The other 1/3rd are Gloria Allred super achievers.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Why do so many countries and people, especially the Slavs, hate the Jews?
The Slavic countries' governments did not allow Jews ( legally) to cultivate the land or to even travel outside of certain areas. They also did not grant them a full nationality ( unlike in America) . Hence Jews resorted to other means to survive- money lending and tax collecting and wheat trading. Hence, they were seen as exploiters and blood suckers. Then they physically looked different from Slavs- darker, Semitic looking. Not a pretty site.

That is why in America Jews look smug and confident. They do not look that way in Slavic countries. They have got their suitcases packed up and always looking around their shoulder.

The Orthodox and Catholic churches for more than a millennium (!) taught that the Jews were the killers of their God. Protestant and Anglican churches did not. That is why Jews feel comfortable in the Anglosphere and are treated OK and are at home.

But not in Catholic/Orthodox areas. To kill a God is a big thing, isn't it?

Romans crucified Jesus? Never taught in Christian churches there. Taught from a very VERY early age that it was the Jews that did that. For a thousand years already.

Ugly, hook nosed, dark people who have killed God and who are now collecting taxes and lending at predatory rates. The whole thing going back ages.

Also, if you have Jewish blood, even if you are a Christian and not even circumcised and do not know anything about the Jews, you are still a Jew ( formally and informally) in those Slavic countries.

The modern American PC teaching is that the Jews are not a race and are as white as everyone else. But in Slavic countries there is no American white/black/Asian taxonomy. Within modern day American ethnic system and the fact that birthplace gives you a full nationality, that is how it can be seen in the US. Surprise surprise! Those countries are not the US, you see?

It is not America there. Jews are not a race but a people, a nation. The definition of a nation is not that of a political but an ethno-religious unit.It has been like that there for thousands of years and will be like that for many more centuries to come.

Also, an eye of a modern American is not trained to tell Jews apart from other "whites", while the Slavs can tell people of Semitic origin a mile away- their eye is trained to do that. The shape of the eyes, the nose and even the hair texture is different. A thing that would generally elude an American eye. Those countries are very, very, VERY far away from America and do not follow the American way of thinking.
AsianBill
Freshman Poster

Post by AsianBill »

That's a good question. I used to read about pogroms against Jews and I always assumed they were victims of unjust persecution, but now I look at historical events with a more sophisticated, critical mind. It just seems very odd that Jews have had a history of being expelled from almost every country in Europe going back more than a thousand years.

It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out that Jews are a people distinct from Europeans, mainly because I saw them as a religious group, not as an ethnic or racial group, which is really what they are.

The fact that a lot of Jews look white/European also added to the confusion. They may look European, and they may have lived there a long time, but Jews are not Europeans. They are Middle Easterners just like their Arab cousins, and they've always been regarded as outsiders.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out that Jews are a people distinct from Europeans,
The Jews in the US spread the rumor that they are a religious group and since an average American is uneducated in that area, he just lapped it up.
mainly because I saw them as a religious group, not as an ethnic or racial group, which is really what they are.
Most Jews look about as European as Lebanese or Syrians. Maybe they could pass for Greeks or Italians. But not always. Again you need to have a sharp eye. It takes time to get an eye for those things. Just like it took me time to tell different Asians apart. Before a Filipino and a Japanese looked the same to me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

globetrotter wrote:"Why do so many countries and people, especially the Slavs, hate the Jews? Did the Jews actually do something to deserve

all that..."

It is the logical fallacy of composition. Many Jews are successful, are lawyers, are bankers, THEREFORE Jews run the world in conjunction with Catholic funding and backing. Those who do not succeed blame the Jooos for keeping them down and taking their money. I have read all the "proof" that others on Joo-hating sites have provided, and I see logical weakness in their arguments just like I see it in the arguments Feminists make against men. In fact the arguments are nearly identical except that one just replaces "men" with "Jews".

This doesn't explain the Chinese - not any Jooos there, folks - but I am sure the Joo-Haters are working on a theory.

It likely began because for whatever reason the Jews had a health code 6,000 years ago. Read the Old Testament, Levitcus. Kosher is just a health code. 6,000 years ago it would have kept you healthy and protected you from bacterial and salmonella and ecoli infections. How they got this knowledge is a mystery, but to have that advantage 6k years ago would have scared the shit out of everyone else.

Just imagine - some disease runs through the population but the Joooos are unaffected. They must be in bed with Satan, right? Let's Kill Emm All!!!

And that is how it started.

Being successful doesn't help.

For what it's worth I know a few Israelis and 2/3rds of them are complete morons. They could not run the world no matter what. Erratic lazy unmotivated clueless idiots, 2/3rds of them. The other 1/3rd are Gloria Allred super achievers.
Not everyone who dislikes jews are losers, rednecks or poorly educated. They'd like everyone to believe that though, and they'd like to fool themselves into believing it. It's simply not true though.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I've often pondered this very question and have come to the following conclusions

-During one period in Europe, Jews had the only religion that permitted lending money so Jews began to make loans for profit as a necessary service. This led to their involvement in the field of banking, but it also created distrust and stereotype about their being money-obsessed.

-Jews have often be the tribal "other" in many European societies. When times are good, this is not so bad, but in times of hardship they catch hell when they are more affluent than the population at large. Blaming and scapegoating is common under those circumstances.

-Jews also place an extremely high value on education and on the high professions which give rise to accusations of "cheating to get ahead" so they can control everything.

-Jews value vigorous debate born of the tradition of debating their holy books in the Yeshiva schools. It has been said that on any issue, Jews can be found at both ends of the debate. Karl Marx was Jewish but so was Milton Friedman the uber-capitalist economist.

-Jews value family and community ties and they network very well. It is no different than Italians, Asians, Armenians, etc, but Jews have been at it so long that they are stereotyped as being only concerned with their own.

-Radical Zionist Jews tend to give ordinary Jews a bad name due to their treatment of Arabs in Israel. Many Jews are moderate and seek peace with the Arabs and Palestinians, but the radical vocal minority wins the media attention.

-Jews are seen as troublesome interlopers in social causes such as civil rights, gay rights, civil liberties, etc. Activism in social causes is a religious duty among many Jewish sects but this brands them negatively even though they reside on all sides of issues.

-Jews inspire envy in less fortunate others, so the excuse of religion is a convenient justification to hate them when the true reasons are competition, jealousy and fear.

-I too have heard some Christians claim that "Jews killed Jesus." This is a falsehood; the Roman Empire killed Jesus, who was a Jew himself.

Excellent post. I've pondered this question for many years, and these are the best answers I can can up with too.
patex_
Freshman Poster

This is but one reason Jews are disliked and hated...

Post by patex_ »

...because their nation (Israel) commits brazen acts of mass murder with virtual impunity.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday

No country -- and I mean NO country -- could have done what Israel just did (kill un-armed humanitarian aid workers) in full view and justify it as "self-defense."

Out-f***ing-rageous.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I've often pondered this very question and have come to the following conclusions

1. Check out "Occupation 101" on Youtube (9 or 10 parts). This is related to the Radical Zionist point above and causes some to compare Israel to apartheid era South Africa.

2. I have at times envied many of the American Jews, mostly Ashkenazi, that I have known personally for their ability to informally entertain, raw intellect, and hyper success in academics, business, science, and arts. East Asians are known as being high IQ workaholics who excel at business and making money. But the facts and stats out there strongly suggest that American Jews as group blow them away in brain power, academics, and money making. And unlike Asians, you can hardly accuse them of being narrow or not thinking out the box. Many of them are creative and free thinking genius types.

Jewish people account for just a tiny percentage of the US population and a much smaller percentage of the world as whole. But with the political power they wield, the wealth they control, the huge list of Nobel prizes under their belts, or their countless contributions to medicine, science, and entertainment, you would think they had a population as big as China.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston, I think I can answer this for you. First of all, ladislav is right that Jews are an ethnic group, but they are also a religion and a culture. This makes sense when you consider that historically these 3 things went together, that people who shared a religion and culture tended to interbreed. Jews are hated mostly because of jealousy. Jews tend be action-oriented and persistent. So while peasants moaned about their poverty, Jews worked their ass off to make money. Then the stupid moaning peasants wondered why the Jews were successful and assumed it must be some kind of conspiracy.

People who hate a race are just idiots because culture means much more than race. And Jewish culture is very fragmented these days, liberal Jews having little in common with Orthodox Jews. So Jew-hating is just a sign of stupidity these days. I can understanding hating a culture, as I personally hate feminist culture. But racism doesn't make sense.

The really interesting thing about Judaism is that it does go through phases like our modern times periodically. When Alexander conquered Israel, the Jews split into an Orthodox faction that kept the old ways and a modern faction that accepted Greek culture. The modern faction was completely assimilated and basically stopped being Jews. So inherent in successful Judaism is a stubborn resistance to outside culture. Those that don't have this are bred out of the Jewish ethnic group. And in modern times, I would say that is a good trait to have. I wish the modern Orthodox Jews good luck in keeping their patriarchal culture safe from our decadent feminist culture.