I had to post this video...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
have2fly
Junior Poster

I had to post this video...

Post by have2fly »

Guys, if you go through dating.happierabroad.com, like I did, you will see (sometimes in Russian of course) that about every 3-4 girls out of 10 are into these sport routines! PLEASE NOTE: not completitive PRO-sports! Not MANLY sports! They like to: strip-dance, belly-dance, hip-hop dance (yeah, they think it's a high class culture from America, lol), strip-pole dance, GO-GO, etc etc etc......

NOW if you hit a night club, you will REALLY see some girls dancing on the dancefloor JUST LIKE THAT! No ass grinding, no stupid perm-a-scowl looks in a group of 3-4 looking if no guy is watching her etc. They come to a club - it is a safe place to relax, dance and have fun. Security guards will take care of any trouble if it comes up. (American girls, as we all know, constantly feel threatened, even in the clubs).

Absolutely amazing IMHO! Especially amazing when you see these kind of girls everywhere and there is a very high chance girl you are dating can move like that, but DOES NOT expect you to know how to dance! You are a man, if you can dance - it is good enough. If you know how to dance - great. If you don't, but wish to learn - awesome, most of the girls will happily teach you if you are dating her or sometimes even as a friendly thing!

She is giving basic dance lessons for GO-GO girls...

They also have events in the night clubs, competition for GO-GO dancers. Often in clubs all music stops and people gather to watch stuff like this for 15-20 minutes and then music continues. NO CLUB IN THE U.S. DOES THIS! At least that I've been, and I've been to many!

Another one:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

>.> sometimes I wish I was in to russians