Marriage and Having Children = Slavery & Insanity

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my new essay:

Marriage and Children - Reasons and Consequences

viewtopic.php?t=12805
Last edited by Winston on October 16th, 2012, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some taboo questions about marriage and having children:

1. How are you supposed to be horny and sexually aroused by the same person everyday for the rest of your life? What if you aren't sexually aroused by your wife anymore? What then? The only way you can get sexual satisfaction at that point is to cheat on her and find another woman, right? What other choice do you have?

2. Aren't all marriages, or most at least, passionless after about 6 months or so? Don't couples gradually become like roommates, living only to clean the house, pay the bills and take care of the kids? Isn't married life DEVOID of passion, romance, peace of mind and freedom (since children obviously take away peace of mind and freedom)? Doesn't the sex become routine or nonexistent? Are these good things?

3. What's the point of spending one's best years or prime years raising children, serving them and being enslaved to them, only to be left old and useless afterward? Isn't that sort of like giving up your life or best years? I suppose that's necessary for the propagation of the human species. But is it better for you? Is it in your best interests?
Last edited by Winston on October 19th, 2012, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

I must definitely concur that nobody here should marry or have children. Go Your Own Way.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:Some taboo questions about marriage and having children:

1. How are you supposed to be horny and sexually aroused by the same person everyday for the rest of your life? What if you aren't sexually aroused by your wife anymore? What then? The only way you can get sexual satisfaction at that point is to cheat on her and find another woman, right? What other choice do you have?

I'm sure this is possible, however, what are the odds that this same woman won't become a sex-witholding, nagging old crone who denies you sex even if you are indeed still horny and sexually aroused by her?

2. Aren't all marriages, or most at least, passionless after about 6 months or so? Don't couples gradually become like roommates, living only to clean the house, pay the bills and take care of the kids? Isn't married life DEVOID of passion, romance, peace of mind and freedom (since children obviously take away peace of mind and freedom)? Doesn't the sex become routine or nonexistent? Are these good things?

I've explained this to my blue piller associates in real life, and they just refuse to believe it. They honestly believe that marriage to an American female is the outlet to unlimited sex.

3. What's the point of spending one's best years or prime years raising children, serving them and being enslaved to them, only to be left old and useless afterward? Isn't that sort of like giving up your life or best years? I suppose that's necessary for the propagation of the human species. But is it better for you? Is it in your best interests?

This isn't as necessary for the propagation of the human species as it used to be. Remember, stupid people will continue to (over)populate the world with their offspring, and this trend surely isn't stopping anytime in our lifetime.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Marriage and Having Children = Slavery & Insanity

Post by terminator »

chileanueva wrote:Marriage = Why the hell would any rational man get married to just 1 woman? 1 piece of p***y for the rest of your goddamn life till you die. Don't give me that true love and grow old bullshit reasons to me. There are so many women out there. I don't want to waste my time with 1 woman who is going to nag me to death and get fat. f**k that shit. I want to f**k lots of different women from various ethnic backgrounds/locations. You are going to get bored, go into a routine of work/go home to nagging wife/repeat everyday. Where is the spontaneous excitement in that? I want to travel, see the world, and bangs lots of hot foreign chicks in exotic locations. Most men marry because they are lonely, desperate, and fall hard for the first woman that comes along. Men then change into these Mangina boring robots who can't hang out with the guys because he's busy making futons with the wife at home. f**k that...........

We, as men, have our own needs and lives. Society can go f**k itself if it expects men to work to death for a wife and kids. You have the autonomy as a separate, individual being to desire things for yourself. If you're living to seek approval of others, then you'll sorely be disappointed later in life.

You'll be kicking yourself in the ass for thinking the wrong way and wasting so much time.

YOU CAN MAKE THE MONEY BACK, BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE BACK THE LOSS OF TIME.
I love this thread and I hope more young men wake up (although it's impossible to get them to listen as society/culture/music all tell men they must marry & breed or be one of life's losers). I'm not happy about men getting screwed in the Family Court, but each time a guy gets raped like this, it should be an example to NEVER MARRY or have KIDS, but most guys treat eachother like sh!t and won't even listen. Most guys are so stupid, they don't get it.
Last edited by terminator on December 27th, 2012, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Marriage is not for some men but for others it is.I just would not suggest doing it in a western country with a western women where the laws are stacked against you.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

winston great read agree with your points 100%

my reasons for not having children are strickly financial. if say i had 15-20 million dollars i would probably have a kid. first i would probably hire a surrogate to have the kid that way it would never be taken from me and i would never have to pay child support to a kid i rarely see. But the reason i would need that much money is because with that money my lifestyle would not be affected. i would hire nannys, people to look after the kid if i decided to travel. the kid would go to good schools and be given the best possible oppertunities in life.

however unless i win the lottery i will not get that kind of money. so if i had a kid today my life would be altered in ways that would suck. i would not have the freedom to travel with it, i couldnt afford nannys, best private school. i would have to probably do work i wouldnt like just to support it on a basic level. basically my freedom would suffer alot.

the rewards of having kids i think are grossly exagerated. i know many people who do not like or enjoy being around their parents and their parents were basically average people not abusive or anything. the definition of a man is not defined by fatherhood, rather his experiences, knowledge and lifes work. the same is not true for women, motherhood is much more a part of how women define themselves.

my advise UNLESS your really really want kids, dont do it.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

for me marriage is just an idiotic move for men. unless your marrying a women with millions and you have nothing its a bad move financially. why bring the government into your relationship? ask yourself do you need the government to give you a stamp seal to make your friendship with your best friend offical?

the dude abides
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Neither lifestyle - marriage/children or sheer bachelorhood - is a utopia or a hell (unless you want to make it and treat it like hell). I would worry about anyone on either side claiming that one is always better for a man. It really depends on what you want and what fulfills your life. One thing I think I know for sure is that it's something for each man individually to search his soul about.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I have 2 close friends who are about to marry their high school sweethearts (actually their first and only girlfriends).

I must admit that I envy these guys, they are genuinely happy with their relationships. You don't need dozens of women, you just need one that will treat you like a real man.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Andrewww wrote:I have 2 close friends who are about to marry their high school sweethearts (actually their first and only girlfriends).

I must admit that I envy these guys, they are genuinely happy with their relationships. You don't need dozens of women, you just need one that will treat you like a real man.
Let's see their lives in 10 years - if the divorce rate is 50%, then one of them will be kicked out of his house and paying most of his wages to his ungrateful ex-wife. The other one will be a p***y-whipped mangina. It's way too big a risk for me!!!
Last edited by terminator on December 27th, 2012, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Notice a trend that it's always the manginas giving that "women are special" type of answer, and the red pillers who understand that women will endanger a man the first chance she gets (that chance being the "act loyal then take him to the cleaners" mentality that's openly available to all women at all times in the west) are the ones saying go your own way. That's a sign for me not to get married, and CERTAINLY not bring a woman to a western country for that matter.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Andrewww wrote:I have 2 close friends who are about to marry their high school sweethearts (actually their first and only girlfriends).

Real men are treated as wage slaves and expendable cannon fodder.
Of course these guys are happy, first and only action will do that. Give 'em a few years.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Real men are treated as wage slaves and expendable cannon fodder.
Of course these guys are happy, first and only action will do that. Give 'em a few years.
Well what do you guys want?A bunch of single moms running around and illegitimate children running around.All of mans accomplishments technology and advancements in just about every thing you see around your world was based on the nuclear family! If you don't want to be married then don't but don't assume it is bad for all men.I just don't think it is a good idea in a western country right now the way the laws are.But i know of a youtuber wisdom through logic who went abroad to Asia got married now as a good job in china and a kid and he is happy...

He is a lot happier than a lot of posters here complaining about marriage now doing anything to even go abroad.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

skateboardstephen im assuming your young cause only a young guy would have skateboard in their username. why dont you live a little longer and start watching your friends get married and have kids and see them change their personalities in front of your eyes. one of my best friends wife is a total bitch, lazy doesnt clean or cook much and is stay at home mom. she put on 100lbs after she had kids (mind you she was thin before). my friend is miserable and will likely divorce soon. hes one of several friends who are unhappily married with kids. when i tell them about my life my married with kids friends admit they would trade places in a second.

the dude abides