Dan Cilley Enraged At Winston Wu

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Dan Cilley Enraged At Winston Wu

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

Dan didn't take Winston's post well. Very rare to hear Dan yelling like this and not at Kim. Talks shit about Winston being overweight.

The post that set Dan off.

viewtopic.php?p=337472#p337472

The first one where he accuses Winston of being a troll and trying to use Dan to draw attention to happier abroad while screaming towards the end. Apparently Winston isn't a nice person according to Dan.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Enraged At Winston Wu

Post by MarlonBrando »

@Winston Looks like Dan didn't take your sage advice to heart. He is beyond hope and honestly just a liability to keep him around at this point. It seems like just about everyone on the forum wants him gone except for you.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

MarlonBrando wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 5:06 pm
@Winston Looks like Dan didn't take your sage advice to heart. He is beyond hope and honestly just a liability to keep him around at this point. It seems like just about everyone on the forum wants him gone except for you.
Dan liked a tweet calling Winston fat, ugly, and jealous of Dan. I think it is the opposite Dan is jealous of Winston. Winston took action and did all the things Dan has claimed he's going to do. Started a business, built a community on the internet, and put together a family. Winston inspired people to improve their lives. All things Dan wishes he could do but can't because he doesn't have the intelligence, integrity, or strength of character to inspire anyone besides the trolls. If you think about it Dan has been making one feeble attempt after another trying to duplicate what Winston has accomplished. Guess that explains why Dan's first posts here address Winston like he's a celebrity. To Dan he was someone to idolize. Which makes sense since Winston has continually succeeded where Dan has, and will continue to, failed.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 5:54 pm
MarlonBrando wrote:
Dan liked a tweet calling Winston fat, ugly, and jealous of Dan. I think it is the opposite Dan is jealous of Winston. Winston took action and did all the things Dan has claimed he's going to do. Started a business, built a community on the internet, and put together a family. Winston inspired people to improve their lives. All things Dan wishes he could do but can't because he doesn't have the intelligence, integrity, or strength of character to inspire anyone besides the trolls. If you think about it Dan has been making one feeble attempt after another trying to duplicate what Winston has accomplished. Guess that explains why Dan's first posts here address Winston like he's a celebrity. To Dan he was someone to idolize. Which makes sense since Winston has continually succeeded where Dan has, and will continue to, failed.
@andrewfitzpatrick, please explain, why are you helping Dan make videos and then bashing him for them. Why did you create the Dan Cilley comics? 95% of all your posts here are to bash Dan Cilley. It seems like you have a sick fascination with Dan Cilley. What is you life about? Why are you even on Happier Abroad? Please explain.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

WorldTraveler wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 12:07 am
@andrewfitzpatrick, please explain, why are you helping Dan make videos and then bashing him for them. Why did you create the Dan Cilley comics? 95% of all your posts here are to bash Dan Cilley. It seems like you have a sick fascination with Dan Cilley. What is you life about? Why are you even on Happier Abroad? Please explain.
As long as Dan Cilley is here, we should all be happy AndrewFitzpatrick is also here to give the full story. His posts are very informative. Why are you objecting to them?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Shemp wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 12:19 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
As long as Dan Cilley is here, we should all be happy AndrewFitzpatrick is also here to give the full story. His posts are very informative. Why are you objecting to them?
Yes, we might as well have as many crazies as possible, before this Forum runs dry from lack of posters.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol why is dan angry at me? I didnt do or say anything bad to him. All i did was explain to him why its not a good idea for him to talk about underaged girls, even if its in a legal context. I didnt insult him or bash him. His behavior is not logical.

Maybe he got insulted because i said hes not a good citizen in good standing. But thats true. I didnt say that out of any malice or bad intent.

You guys seem to find him entertaining. Thats why you cant stop talking about him. Are you sure you guys want him banned? Wouldn't that ruin your entertainment?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Post by MarlonBrando »

WorldTraveler wrote:
andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 5:54 pm
MarlonBrando wrote:
I think your answer lies in the post you quoted. Dan doesn't inspire anyone but trolls. Besides, those comics haven't been a thing for years and Dan never needed any help to compulsively record and upload his psychotic ramblings.