The only political issue

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The only political issue

Post by Cornfed »

In our time there is only one political issue, and that is whether or not you are going to stand up to the corporate/Jew/bankster/globalist agenda. It has become increasingly clear what that agenda is. To destroy the European race and culture, and ultimately destroy every culture and create a global cultureless mongrel race of atomized and alienated low IQ degenerates warehoused in urban ghettos to be lorded over by the remaining Anglo-Jewish aristocracy.

All of the other pathologies besetting us - feminism, pandering to blacks, the promotion of faggotry etc. - are all mere aspects of this agenda. It is about the most evil plan it is possible to contemplate, which makes me suspect the religious concept of a separate living evil is actually correct. So the issue is whether you will acquiesce to this. Everything else is really a matter of common sense.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The only political issue

Post by Adama »

You are half correct. That Hunger Game type future is probably exactly what they want. The only thing is, by the time they get that, there will be so much police power that it won't matter anyway. Then most people will have taken the mark of the beast just to survive. Just sit back and wait for the end times. It should be interesting to watch. Stop trying to stop the inevitable. It will happen. They will not give up. They've never given up on any of their goals and they never will, especially not one which is so important.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That’s loser talk.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I've had that same Hunger Games thought! I thought it was just me... I've literally heard no one else say that, nor have read it or seen it anywhere else.

I've had that thought multiple times...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Well, in contrast to the faggots and milquetoasts that surround me, I stand in opposition to the globalists.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

My opinion: There are no political issues. When the population degenerates morally below a threshold, politics is no longer viable. It is then left for the parasites to just consume all the wealth until the whole mess collapses. And that is happening now.

I agree that the religious concept of a separate living is the only viable option. Stay below the radar, strengthen your religious community, and wait for things to collapse. Then a sound religious community can grow and eventually take over.

Doing nothing is the loser approach. Politics is hopeless idealism. Contributing to a religious community is the practical answer.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:That’s loser talk.
Hitler and 90 million Germans couldn't defeat them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
More people are wise to what they are up to now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:Humanity is cyclical: we do well, then we screw up, then recover and do well again for a while...Even if we could establish a resistance, a noble replacement culture, or have Superman swoop in and save us, it would all be temporary. Humanity has proven many times that it cannot just do well and continue on that path indefinitely. Any "solution" would be temporary at best.
If some ax-wielding dindu breaks into your house and tries to murder your family, do you pontificate on the anomie of modern society inevitably leading to violence and the ultimate futility of human existence, or do you shoot him? Similarly, when some evil-doers are trying to destroy us and everything we hold dear, should we pontificate about cosmic destiny and such or try to stop them?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:
More people are wise to what they are up to now.
No, sir. Germany was the last great hope. That nation has fallen. There is no other independent nation on earth with enough strength to turn the tide back. More people may be aware now but those people are more or less powerless individuals. They can't face governments.

I think you also overlook the fulfillment of scripture and prophesy. Life on earth is only temporary. This is not going to go on forever. There is no sense in trying to preserve this earthly existence because God is going to burn up the earth one day and then create a whole new one. Rather trust upon your treasures in heaven.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:No, sir. Germany was the last great hope. That nation has fallen. There is no other independent nation on earth with enough strength to turn the tide back. More people may be aware now but those people are more or less powerless individuals. They can't face governments.
The evil-doers are exercising a balancing act. On the one hand they have to weaken Western regimes in order to prevent rebellion from within. On the other they have to keep them somewhat strong to suppress a general rebellion. It is not clear they have got the balance correct. The reason that Germany failed in WWII (other than perhaps being set up to fail by various means from the beginning) was that there were other strong regimes to set against it. This is no longer the case. We shall see what happens.
I think you also overlook the fulfillment of scripture and prophesy. Life on earth is only temporary. This is not going to go on forever. There is no sense in trying to preserve this earthly existence because God is going to burn up the earth one day and then create a whole new one. Rather trust upon your treasures in heaven.
Clearly things are going to fall apart and a lot of people are going to die. But I don't think the prophesies were told just so we would all lie down and allow ourselves to be killed off so we would be happier as ghosts. There is supposed to be something on this mortal coil after this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Incidentally, I think the liminal realization that this issue is the only real issue is why nothing has worked to stop the Alt-right (or whatever you call it) movement in all that the regime can throw against it. Attempts of guilt tripping and Nazi/racist associations have failed. Attempts by Jews and parasitical promoted groups to such as females and faggots to co-opt things have also failed. Look at Trump and all the money that has been thrown into destroying his campaign by the banksters. In any previous election in recent history he would be toast. People are waking up whether they know it or not.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

[quote="Ghost" , or have Superman swoop in and save us,.[/quote]

Not Superman but Super Wu! :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Iceland managed a breakaway ? our rulers know this and they know they have to create a 2 digit IQ world society and the 3 digit must be limited to just pockets to serve the more technical parts of their world wide slave state.
Time to Hide!