Is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. the answer?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. the answer?

Post by WilliamSmith »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 19th, 2023, 7:29 pm
Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 3:57 pm
@Cornfed will love this. RFK Jr said that Covid is designed to NOT affect Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese, which caused an outrage in the mainstream media.

@Winston

Yeah, that impressed me too! The jewmedia is screeching about RFK Jr's "antisemitism" because he actually had the cajones to come out and say this!
I have my doubts about RFK due to the sordid fact he's kissing israeli ass despite the fact the jews and israel assassinated his own family members, but other than that, I pretty much agree with @gsjackson about how as long as guys like Putin and RFK Jr are blasting open more points in the ZOG edifice, I'm not complaining (even if I have my doubts)!
Here's some more: For someone on the payroll of that yapping rat-faced zionist cockroach Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens has been doing a really damn good job lately of repeatedly throwing JQ stuff back in the jews' face when they start screaming of "antisemitism." She even told Shapiro himself off on Twitter when she was standing up for Kanye West and Kyrie Irving and he tried to rope her in.

Cynthia McKinney with a Bitchute link for you guys as well: Looks like she's favoring RFK Jr over Don Zion (Trump) as well, despite (obviously) my disappointment mentioned above that RFK is still crawling to the zionists who assassinated his own family members. But "beggars can't be choosers" when you've otherwise got a line-up like Pedo Joe on the Bolshevik/Democrat side vs kike-roach worshipping Don Zion and DeSantis on the alleged "conservative" side. (And which of those two clowns is the bigger kikeroach-worshipping wall-touching cuck for israel and the jews that destroyed America at this point, anyway, LOL?)

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It hasn't been too long ago that I said I wouldn't vote for a Democrat for dog catcher if it was my best friend. But as I look at the most important issues RFK has a clear edge on Trump. They are, to me:

The scamdemic. RFK has been on the front lines fighting the good fight from the start. Trump caved in to the "national emergency," and still actually brags about facilitating the clot shot -- Operation Warp Speed is his baby.

Constitutional liberties, especially free speech. Trump is instinctively sound on these issues, but RFK views them as a trained constitutional lawyer and a keen student of American history. He's learned to value them (this used to be standard fare in law school) in a way that Trump hasn't.

Foreign policy and the war machine. RFK is opposing it by putting it in terms of morality and national interest. Trump still panders to the anti-Russian crowd, and brags about how he personally would end the Ukraine war tomorrow. I'm not sure we want out foreign policy grounded in megalomania.

The assault on the health of Americans from any number of angles, including vaccines. RFK has been on the case right along, and actually sets an example of a healthy lifestyle. Trump doesn't seem to have noticed this issue, and backtracked on his initial pledge to RFK that he would look into the vaccine scam.

RFK is wrong from my standpoint on several issues, e.g., gun control, abortion, climate change, but I think he knows that if he's going to bring together the emerging populist movement from both left and right then these need to be underplayed. He also, like Trump, has ALL the right enemies, and they seem to fear him even more. Trump, however, is, unlike RFK, openly hostile to them, which is very admirable.

I have to confess to holding out hope that they are on the same Q team. I look at the four presidential candidates getting pub right now -- Slappy Joe, Trump, RFK and DeSantis -- and am pleased with what I see, relative to the choices we've had in the past. I still think Biden won't finish his first term, let alone run for a second. The other three I'm pretty happy with, albeit with the obvious reservations that have been raised here. But remember, if Q is to be believed, "Israel will be dealt with last." Don't tell me RFK doesn't know who really called the shots on killing his father and uncle. But you still can't say so. Yet.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 12:21 pm
It hasn't been too long ago that I said I wouldn't vote for a Democrat for dog catcher if it was my best friend. But as I look at the most important issues RFK has a clear edge on Trump. They are, to me:

The scamdemic. RFK has been on the front lines fighting the good fight from the start. Trump caved in to the "national emergency," and still actually brags about facilitating the clot shot -- Operation Warp Speed is his baby.

Constitutional liberties, especially free speech. Trump is instinctively sound on these issues, but RFK views them as a trained constitutional lawyer and a keen student of American history. He's learned to value them (this used to be standard fare in law school) in a way that Trump hasn't.

Foreign policy and the war machine. RFK is opposing it by putting it in terms of morality and national interest. Trump still panders to the anti-Russian crowd, and brags about how he personally would end the Ukraine war tomorrow. I'm not sure we want out foreign policy grounded in megalomania.

The assault on the health of Americans from any number of angles, including vaccines. RFK has been on the case right along, and actually sets an example of a healthy lifestyle. Trump doesn't seem to have noticed this issue, and backtracked on his initial pledge to RFK that he would look into the vaccine scam.

RFK is wrong from my standpoint on several issues, e.g., gun control, abortion, climate change, but I think he knows that if he's going to bring together the emerging populist movement from both left and right then these need to be underplayed. He also, like Trump, has ALL the right enemies, and they seem to fear him even more. Trump, however, is, unlike RFK, openly hostile to them, which is very admirable.

I have to confess to holding out hope that they are on the same Q team. I look at the four presidential candidates getting pub right now -- Slappy Joe, Trump, RFK and DeSantis -- and am pleased with what I see, relative to the choices we've had in the past. I still think Biden won't finish his first term, let alone run for a second. The other three I'm pretty happy with, albeit with the obvious reservations that have been raised here. But remember, if Q is to be believed, "Israel will be dealt with last." Don't tell me RFK doesn't know who really called the shots on killing his father and uncle. But you still can't say so. Yet.
@gsjackson
Great post, thanks for your thoughts.
This is certainly the most interesting scenario I've ever seen playing out after my entire lifetime of seeing every nominee on both sides being nothing but ZOG tools. (Credit to tricky Dick Nixon who was out of office before I was born in the early 80s for at least knowing jews are the problem behind the scenes, but like Farrakhan pointed out, Nixon and Billy Graham didn't have the f-ing cajones to stand up to the jews when it counted.)
The problem with RFK is that even though I agree about a lot of the potentially promising points, the Democratic party is pure !@#$ing poison Weimar 2.0 Bolshevism at this point... I actually am surprised RFK is campaigning as one, though obviously I can see how it wouldn't be any better to replay the usual slapstick of splitting the votes like the Libertarians always do and handing the elections to the Bolsheviks after the Libertarians skim off just enough of the right-leaning vote.
Too bad Cynthia McKinney can't be our next President: She had the bravery to actually risk her life by coming out saying jews and israel did 9/11, but then the jews ousted her from office and I believe replaced her with the mental giant who made headlines awhile back by speculating that having too many people on one side of the island of Guam might cause the island to capsize and tip over into the sea. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

RFK said his support for Israel was unconditional. It follows that based on that alone he is a traitor who should be executed.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archive ... nditional/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 12:21 pm
Don't tell me RFK doesn't know who really called the shots on killing his father and uncle. But you still can't say so. Yet.
On that note, E Michael Jones is asking the right questions here:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

RFK Jr defends himself before the Congress today and refutes allegations of racism against him.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
July 21st, 2023, 3:07 pm
RFK said his support for Israel was unconditional. It follows that based on that alone he is a traitor who should be executed.

You gotta be realistic. You can't expect a presidential candidate to be totally like David Duke or William Pierce and go after the Jewish elite. Such a person would be doomed and have no chance to win any election. Not only that, but their life would be ruined too. RFK Jr is not stupid. He probably knows that you are talking about, but he is powerless to do anything about it. He has to support Israel to have any chance in the election. So you gotta be realistic and reasonable.

At least he is likable and honest and better than the other candidates, including Trump. And he is right about a lot of things, such as vaccine safety. We haven't had a likable honest presidential candidate in a long time. So you guys should value and appreciate RFK Jr.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 8:39 am
Cornfed wrote:

You gotta be realistic. You can't expect a presidential candidate to be totally like David Duke or William Pierce and go after the Jewish elite. Such a person would be doomed and have no chance to win any election. Not only that, but their life would be ruined too. RFK Jr is not stupid. He probably knows that you are talking about, but he is powerless to do anything about it. He has to support Israel to have any chance in the election. So you gotta be realistic and reasonable.

At least he is likable and honest and better than the other candidates, including Trump. And he is right about a lot of things, such as vaccine safety. We haven't had a likable honest presidential candidate in a long time. So you guys should value and appreciate RFK Jr.
@Winston
I pretty much agree even though I'm on the sidelines about which candidate under the ZOG is actually the lesser of evils (at least when it comes to RFK vs Trump, I distrust DeSantis even more than Trump, and I don't think any of us here even need to comment on why we don't want that demented child-sniffing POS Biden, LOL).
At minimum RFK is still putting a bright spotlight on the "JQ" and plandemic, even if he does like the rest of them and degrades himself kissing israeli ass.
On the other hand, Trump was the only one who actually had the balls to actually call out "American Jews" awhile back on that "Truth Social" network. I don't use that platform, but I noticed the jews were freaking out about it on Twitter awhile ago.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 8:39 am
Cornfed wrote:

You gotta be realistic. You can't expect a presidential candidate to be totally like David Duke or William Pierce and go after the Jewish elite.
The line between being diplomatic and being a complete sellout traitor may be a fine one, but Robert f'n Kennedy crossed it by a mile.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow RFK Jr. is now the most FAVORABLE candidate in the election! See below. Wow that blonde woman Jessica Burbank on the Hill channel is so hot!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out RFK Jr.'s sheer logic and common sense about the Ukraine War and why the US and its allies were stupid to handle it the way they did. Pure common sense and reason. That blonde on the Hill, Jessica Burbank is so hot too!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The book "Listen Liberal" by Thomas Frank explains the history of how the Democratic Party stopped being the party of the working class and became the party of the elites. This is why RFK is running because he has seen his own party hijacked by these evildoers. Trump was actually elected by ex democrats as a consequence.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1250118131/?c ... _lig_dp_it
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is another video from Shiva where he explains the situation, including Robert f'n Kennedy.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 17th, 2023, 5:00 pm
Here is another video from Shiva where he explains the situation, including Robert f'n Kennedy.

I'm sorry, but each time I see this character I'm more convinced that he's nothing but a megalomaniacal fool and a grifter (and I started out with a good impression of him when I first caught his act in 2020). He CANNOT run for president, and the 14th Amendment doesn't say or imply anything to the contrary. Then after showing himself to be constitutionally illiterate, he accuses RFK of not "passing his law school exams" without a shred of evidence. That's when I shut him off for the last time.

Apparently he's just playing the politics of generalized resentment in order to shake a few dollars loose from suckers for a phantom presidential campaign.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
August 17th, 2023, 10:47 pm
He CANNOT run for president, and the 14th Amendment doesn't say or imply anything to the contrary.
Apparently the courts have ruled that the 14th amendment makes it illegal to distinguish between different groups of citizens and the FEC has ruled on that basis that people not born in the country can run for president. By your logic, would women be able to run for president? The constitution uses masculine pronouns at a time when the "generic he" was not universal, so it is reasonable to assume that the law at the time was that the president had to be a man, but most people would assume that subsequent changes would render that null.