ALL American women are jailbait! Prison bait, really.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

ALL American women are jailbait! Prison bait, really.

Post by Mercury »

Put simply, American women expect the man to make the first move, then they get the man arrested, it's illegal under Federal law in the United States for a man to approach, court, or pursue a woman (and I hear it's also illegal in Canada, too), and yet they urge the man to make the first move because American prisons are commercialized, and because to them, telling guys that it's the woman's job would be considered an act of treason against the government.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ALL American women are jailbait! Prison bait, really.

Post by MrMan »

Do they have any green or blue skinned people walking around in the parallel universe you are posting from?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Florida needs a law like that. The men there are complete f***ing monkeys, men in Florida will literally grab random women, make crude sexual comments at them, or try to grope them in public places. States like Florida are the reason why you see so much attention being paid to sexual harassment nowadays. I would not be surprised if its terrible in NYC or Los Angeles. It might not be bad where you are but believe me, some areas of the US really need the increased attention brought to their culture of sexual harassment and assault. And yes, certain college campuses, like the one I went to, are among them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 12:18 pm
Put simply, American women expect the man to make the first move, then they get the man arrested, it's illegal under Federal law in the United States for a man to approach, court, or pursue a woman (and I hear it's also illegal in Canada, too), and yet they urge the man to make the first move because American prisons are commercialized, and because to them, telling guys that it's the woman's job would be considered an act of treason against the government.
and yet they urge the man to make the first move

While as usual much of what Mercury writes out of his fantasy, this sentence out of his comment above is correct.
The dating scene is totally broken in Western countries.

No woman will ever tell you how to do it, how to approach her, where, when...
It's risky and there are already women who complain to be ignored by men...

In such a pro-feminist society and legal mess as in USA every contact you might try for a private conversation with a woman might be considered as 'sexual harassment. A bit better still in Continental Europe, but not so much.

To approach a woman at the workplace might cost you your job, or at least if something goes wrong you will become the target of scorn as a loser by everybody working in that company. Do you really want that, risking your job just for talking to a woman working next to you?

False allegations are a headache - how can this even denied?
You cannot approach women in a college, an especially blatant example what can happen is the Mattress girl.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_ ... at_Weight)
Student Paul Nungesser, whom Emma Sulkowicz accused, was found not responsible by a university inquiry into the allegations, and police declined to pursue a criminal complaint against him, citing a lack of reasonable suspicion. Nungesser called Sulkowicz's accusation "untrue and unfounded" and called Mattress Performance an act of bullying. In 2015, Nungesser filed a lawsuit against the university and several administrators alleging that the school exposed him to gender-based harassment by allowing Mattress Performance to go forward. In 2017, the university settled the suit for undisclosed terms, and pledged to reform its disciplinary policies.
You cannot approach women just in the street or while walking in a park or shopping mall. You don't know her reaction, it's unpredictable.
She might punch you in your face and cry 'stranger' and a group of idiot men or her boyfriends will show up and beat you up - find yourself arrested while still in a hospital bed...waking up a few days later.

Internet, with all these crazy guys and grrls using such sites, I doubt if you are a serious minded man that you will ever receive a serious minded reply from a reasonable female even if you introduce yourself to female profiles 200 times. Many of these profiles are anyway fakes.

So what?
and yet they urge the man to make the first move

How to do it? Tell me that!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 24th, 2022, 10:45 pm
Florida needs a law like that. The men there are complete f***ing monkeys, men in Florida will literally grab random women, make crude sexual comments at them, or try to grope them in public places. States like Florida are the reason why you see so much attention being paid to sexual harassment nowadays. I would not be surprised if its terrible in NYC or Los Angeles. It might not be bad where you are but believe me, some areas of the US really need the increased attention brought to their culture of sexual harassment and assault. And yes, certain college campuses, like the one I went to, are among them.
No state in USA needs additional laws to 'protect women' - there is already a flood of laws existing protecting women and girls in any aspect of life in every state. The entire USA is a legal mess, rulings are often based on the money you have to pay for lawyers or to pay off the 'victim' to drop the case.

USA has however a huge prison population and there are plenty of men who have nothing to lose as they own nothing, their future is jail in and jail out.
Such men can go ahead easily, grope random women, approach them with abusive comments and the point is - no surprise - they are often successful. Show me any jail brother who does not have girlfriends who are waiting for him at the jail gate on the day of release.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Haven’t spent much time in Florida, but I don’t doubt. Florida seems to be crawling with pervs and weirdos. So many news reports coming out of Florida about complete nutcases committing very odd crimes.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

NPCslammer wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 10:20 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Haven’t spent much time in Florida, but I don’t doubt. Florida seems to be crawling with pervs and weirdos. So many news reports coming out of Florida about complete nutcases committing very odd crimes.
The Florida man meme is definitely real. Its like half the men in Florida are ghetto trash or Charlie Sheen wannabes who never grew up and decided they'd rather spend the rest of their lives getting drunk and sleeping with as many random women as possible. One guy started hitting on and eventually tried to grope my girlfriend in-front of his damn wife and kids.

Its a bizarre state, it feels like anything can happen down there but not in a good way. Its more like you'll hear people behind you talking shit about you for no reason, see people screaming at each other out in public, and guys being manwhores/perverts. Also, the drivers are extremely aggressive. You can actually feel the difference immediately as you cross the state line from Georgia into Florida. Its no surprise that the deadliest highway in America, Interstate-4, is located in Florida.

@Yohan

Dude, you don't understand Florida. That state needs twice as many cops and twice as many prisons in order to have a sliver of hope for fixing that place.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 11:04 pm
@Yohan
Dude, you don't understand Florida. That state needs twice as many cops and twice as many prisons in order to have a sliver of hope for fixing that place.
Sorry, but this thread is not about crimes in Florida.

It is about as @Mercury said in his OP:

American women expect the man to make the first move...