Why slim average men struggle to get slim average women in America and UK/Anglosphere

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Whale or Pattaya
Freshman Poster

Why slim average men struggle to get slim average women in America and UK/Anglosphere

Post by Whale or Pattaya »

Lets say a 5'9 to 5'10 guy (average height in USA/UK/Canada/Aus) with an average face,14% bodyfat and 163lbs body weight who's into fitness go's for a 5'4 126lbs slim average girl, but gets rejected for his looks, he gets accused of aiming too high, he gets accused of going for "super hot girls" but that's not the case. He is shooting for his equal.

I can only summarize and try to understand what is going on in peoples heads to think in that twisted way:

I believe in women's (and male normies) minds they see fat women (169lbs - 171lbs at 5'4 - the average weight for British and American woman) a size-16-18 dress as "average looking" and of "average attractiveness" but these women also see slim average men with average faces and average height as "average looking", so to them they are 'equals'. So they are saying a very noticeably overweight girl is equal to a fit/slim average man. Fat men are seen as disgusting not average looking.

Likewise they see the slim average female as a 7/10 or even an 8/10 (i.e. she gets overrated), so equal to a Chad or 6ft+ Chadlite, but the slim average man is just a 5/10 or 6/10.

An equal to a 170lbs 5'4 woman is a 202lbs 5'9 1/2 man - both are fat bordering on obesity (29 bmi; obese is 30.0+ bmi) and thus "below average in looks" (3 to 4/10 smv).
The example below shows a slim average girl with a very average face. Women and normie men see her as the equal to a 6'1-6'2 Male Model Chad in the top 2% (pictured aslo), or a good looking actor like Justin Chatwin (pictured). Ridiculous, but its all about moving the goalposts in favor of women when it comes to bodies, and policing fit average men that they should date fat out-of-shape, sub-average girls.