Can virgins still be found in LAm

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Happyfitmale
Freshman Poster

Can virgins still be found in LAm

Post by Happyfitmale »

Considering the reputation of Latinas being quite slutty, where can one find virgins or girls with low body counts (maybe one ex bf) especially in visited places like Brazil and Colombia and Mexico ? I don’t care much for sophistication but I do care for loyalty, Catholic belief, femininity etc

I think some men chase too much after education which to me is not a good idea.
Last edited by Happyfitmale on October 29th, 2023, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can virgins still be found in LAm

Post by MrMan »

Happyfitmale wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 5:08 am
I don’t care much for sophistication but I don’t care for loyalty, Catholic belief, femininity etc
You do or don't care for those last three things?

I just asked Bing AI and it said that in South American, Columbia and Brazil averaged lowest ages for losing virginity.

Bing chat couldn't tell me the highest rate of virginity at marriage, but said
" According to UNICEF, in five countries at least 30 percent of girls marry before the age of 18; Nicaragua has the highest rate, at 41 percent, and the others are Brazil, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Honduras3." https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/07/13/tim ... in-america

That's not the same question. But if you marry a young one, the chances of finding one who is a virgin at 18 is statistically higher, I suppose. But if you are looking for someone a bit older, then you just need to pray and ask God to bring a virgin across your path who could make you a suitable wife.

I prayed for a virgin, too. But I was living in Indonesia, and I think there are a lot more virgins there. Bing chat gave me a link to this that says that the average age people lose their virginity in Indonesia is 23.6. https://www.datapandas.org/ranking/aver ... by-country

It says average age of marriage in Indonesia is 21 for women and 25 for men citing https://f1000research.com/articles/12-35

I knew there were a lot of out of wedlock pregnancies in Columbia. I've heard of a lot of people in Honduras shacking up. But there are sexually moral individuals in countries where sexual immorality is rampant, also.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

One thing I wish somebody can post on here is the list of countries with average virginity loss is > 20 and especially > 24.

I used to want virgin too when I was younger but then I realized that it's not very realistic today even with married or non-married girls under 40 in religious circles. It's almost cruel that religion and especially Christianity with it's obstinate and ostensible stance of not having any sex before or outside marriage.
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Post by mahayana »

Between 12-14 percent of adults aged 20-24 have never had sex. This number drops to around five percent for adults aged 25-29, and by age 44, only around 0.3 percent of adults report never having sex. Keep in mind that these statistics are for Americans.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

vlkmo wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 5:14 pm
One thing I wish somebody can post on here is the list of countries with average virginity loss is > 20 and especially > 24.

I used to want virgin too when I was younger but then I realized that it's not very realistic today even with married or non-married girls under 40 in religious circles. It's almost cruel that religion and especially Christianity with it's obstinate and ostensible stance of not having any sex before or outside marriage.
This site has a cool map of it, but a lot of annoying ad action going on. I'm not sure the source. I didn't read the article. A lot of countries were not included.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... by-country

Caucasians are named after the people of the Caucasus mountains. Georgians are Caucasians. And they have traditionally been known for their women being virgins before marriage. I don't think they were in the survey.

You have to compare the marriage age with the loss of virginity age. It's pretty close in Indonesia. The map makes India, Indonesia, and Malaysia look like good destinations for finding a single virgin.

Indonesia has lots of Christians, btw. In Malaysia it is almost illegal to be Malay and a Christian, and there are Christian Chinese and Indians. Evangelizing Malays can get you hauled off in the middle of the night, I heard. But there are old and new Malay peoples in Indonesia where there are a lot of Christians, Protestant or Roman Catholic, like Javanese, Batak, Toraja, etc.
Happyfitmale
Freshman Poster

Post by Happyfitmale »

MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 4:23 pm
Happyfitmale wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 5:08 am
I don’t care much for sophistication but I don’t care for loyalty, Catholic belief, femininity etc
You do or don't care for those last three things?

I just asked Bing AI and it said that in South American, Columbia and Brazil averaged lowest ages for losing virginity.

Bing chat couldn't tell me the highest rate of virginity at marriage, but said
" According to UNICEF, in five countries at least 30 percent of girls marry before the age of 18; Nicaragua has the highest rate, at 41 percent, and the others are Brazil, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Honduras3."

That's not the same question. But if you marry a young one, the chances of finding one who is a virgin at 18 is statistically higher, I suppose. But if you are looking for someone a bit older, then you just need to pray and ask God to bring a virgin across your path who could make you a suitable wife.

I prayed for a virgin, too. But I was living in Indonesia, and I think there are a lot more virgins there. Bing chat gave me a link to this that says that the average age people lose their virginity in Indonesia is 23.6.

It says average age of marriage in Indonesia is 21 for women and 25 for men citing

I knew there were a lot of out of wedlock pregnancies in Columbia. I've heard of a lot of people in Honduras shacking up. But there are sexually moral individuals in countries where sexual immorality is rampant, also.
I meant I do care 🤣🤣🤣 thanks

Age 18 would be hard at my age. I’m not sure at 45 a man could get a virgin in Colombia at 18 or even Mexico.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 4:23 pm
Columbia
'Colombia'