Negro shoots co-workers

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Negro shoots co-workers

Post by Cornfed »

Surely people should be able to sue employers for exposing them to health and safety hazards such as proximity to blacks.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/01/us/v ... index.html
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on June 3rd, 2019, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Negro shoots co-workers

Post by Yohan »

I don't think the media is so silent about it - as a fact there are plenty of crazy people around us worldwide and not only in USA, whose intention is to kill and injure other people with guns, knives, explosives, throwing acid and not only in USA - check out various countries in Latin America, South Africa, Philippines, Near and Middle East region and even UK is getting famous for its many knife crimes in London.
It's really not only about USA.
There is so much to report everyday about crimes - but of course media is biased - for example in any article about a woman who committed a crime you will find excuses why she did it.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Cornfed wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 6:32 pm
Surely people should be able to sue employers for exposing them to health and safety hazards such as proximity to blacks.

That would be very racist, and racism is wrong. And I really don't see any problem with being in close proximity to blacks, anymore than with whites, Hispanics, Asians, and what not.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Well, there is nothing a basement-dwelling, infirm, obese guy like you can do about it so quit your pathetic whining.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

traveller wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 9:37 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 6:32 pm

That would be very racist, and racism is wrong. And I really don't see any problem with being in close proximity to blacks, anymore than with whites, Hispanics, Asians, and what not.
The obvious difference is that young black males are about 2% of the population of the US but account for over half the murders. It is irresponsible to hire them in the same way it is irresponsible to hire habitually drunk truck drivers.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

News such as this is generated for anti gun propaganda and legislation. It is used to convince people to give up their gun rights.

Racism is a divide and conquer strategy similar to feminism, used to keep people distracted.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 10:04 am
The obvious difference is that young black males are about 2% of the population of the US but account for over half the murders. It is irresponsible to hire them in the same way it is irresponsible to hire habitually drunk truck drivers.
You are a prime example of a dumbass who does not even know he is one.....

It is a shame that you are too untalented and dumb to start a business because I would LOVE to see someone deprive you of that business through a Title VII action (which I would gladly bankroll).

You would certainly know just how dumb you are then! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 11:04 am
I would LOVE to see someone deprive you of that business through a Title VII action (which I would gladly bankroll).
So in other works the only reason anyone hirers blacks, thereby exposing their human employees and customers to danger, is that the government forces them to. This is obvious. However, the idea is to sue them for creating a workplace hazard when they do.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 11:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 10:04 am
You are a prime example of a dumbass who does not even know he is one.....

It is a shame that you are too untalented and dumb to start a business because I would LOVE to see someone deprive you of that business through a Title VII action (which I would gladly bankroll).

You would certainly know just how dumb you are then! :lol:
Americans are heavily racist, and racism in America has worsened tremendously. Starting in 2010, Americans have begun to de-humanize people of color, especially blacks, calling them "apes," "non-humans," "feral animals," they are hell bent on making themselves look superior and like gods compared to people of ethnic descent. Americans simply want another reason to flee in terror when nothing pursues them. And it's no wonder just one black/African family moving into a neighborhood will trigger a huge, mad, stampeding exodus of residents out of the neighborhood. Or it can trigger heavy violence towards the black family, just like how there were times in the past where white people used to burn down black villages and black churches.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercury wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 1:35 pm
And it's no wonder just one black/African family moving into a neighborhood will trigger a huge, mad, stampeding exodus of residents out of the neighborhood. Or it can trigger heavy violence towards the black family, just like how there were times in the past where white people used to burn down black villages and black churches.
That makes perfect sense as unless the blacks are driven out the neighborhood will turn to shit.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Actually, racism in America is on both sides quite extensively, but it seems to have more to do with not having a cultural trait of sizing things up for what they consist of- especially with dynamics, which is all someone really deals with & it's not totally off-base for someone to assume things would go dynamically by typical trends, but it's also not common for someone to really go by dynamics here. They're more into title/identity, as opposed to output- also what occupation someone is, money, and tricks of argument.

As far as things go, yes- blacks are frequently more likely to fly off the handle & a lot of times they get hired & basically stop working when the probation period is over (figuring they'll sue someone if they fire them, since it would "be because they're black," of course). That doesn't mean they're definitely going to shoot up the place, especially considering whites sometimes do that & so do Arabs & Hispanics.

I think a culture of arrogance, emotional incontinence, and hostility is at least largely (along with these pills these shooters seem to almost universally be on) at fault. There might be government tie-ins to this, I don't know.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mercury wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 1:35 pm
Americans are heavily racist, and racism in America has worsened tremendously.
I have to disagree. I think Americans are very race-conscious, but they're not all that racist anymore. The racist elements tend to be in the very lowest classes of people, especially whites. Whether it is hillbillies, urban wrench-turners, or uneducated and unemployable dregs like @Cornfed, those tend to be the elements where you see the hard core racists who base everything on race as a strategy to preserve being able to eat.

Likewise among blacks, it is the black nationalists among the poorer classes who hate whites with a vengeance. Middle class blacks and above tend to co-exist quite well among whites.

Two things really trigger poor, lower class whites, blacks who are perceived as doing better than they are, and black men who are with white women. It just digs at the deepest insecurities of the loser class white men when either of those two things happen and it is easier to blame blacks than oneself for being an overall loser at life.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 3rd, 2019, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Contrarian Expatriate: That's typically true, but some people have lived with the worst elements (ex: jail, ghetto, at work, etc...) for so long that they are dead-on convinced that that's what these people are. It's not always for a bullshit reason, it's just not definitely true.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Wolfeye wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 2:57 pm
Some people have lived with the worst elements (ex: jail, ghetto, at work, etc...) for so long that they are dead-on convinced that that's what these people are. It's not always for a bullshit reason, it's just not definitely true.
Absolutely, but I blame the douchebags themselves for remaining among douches. Just because one began life among the douche-dregs does not mean one has to stay there. It is only the stupid, the lazy and the talentless who remain prisoners of their unfortunate beginnings.

I was born among douches. I removed myself at age 17 and avoid them altogether even when they seek me out for social contact.