Rampant hoeism in the West.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Rampant hoeism in the West.

Post by lavezzi »

One of the main things that has completely turned me off my own native women is the ongoing "sexual liberation" of my Country (Ireland), which is evidently destroying relationships and (far more detrimentally) the structure of the family here. Modern Western people think they are smarter than anyone else ever and that social constraints on things like sex are just nonsensical religious preachings which they are geniuses for over-coming :roll:. In reality this is in fact idiocy as marriage rates plummet and illegitimate pregnancy rates skyrocket as a result.

Poisonous media influences are clearly playing a substantial part in this as the more perverse they become, the more perverse the people are as a result. It's such a shame to see more conservative countries also being influenced by these forces and pushed onto the same path of inheriting similar problems. Especially since these countries are poorer, which makes for far more devastating consequences from the resulting problems i.e no social welfare to ensure care for the bastard children.

In the early 90s, this Country had a television broadcast in response to the nation-wide concern surrounding how young teenagers were going to discos and 'deep-kissing', something which was seemingly so shameful for the time. Nowadays, we have such atrocities as "snowballing"; in which a teenage girl at a disco gives head to one boy, when he comes in her mouth she holds it and goes to make-out (as Americans call it) with another random boy but instead spits the spunk into his mouth. It's also common practice for girls to wear no knickers on the dance-floor, in order to give random boys 'easier access' to finger them. And I'm talking about under 16s kiddie's discos here! I could go on and on with similar stories, but I think you get the idea of what I'm talking about. It's not just a case of immature, hormonal teenagers either; this behavior is just as prevalent in adult clubs also.

So, is this rampant 'hoeism' as full-on in America as it is here? If so, how do you feel about it? Please share any despicable stories you may have in relation to this topic, so we can all be inspired to never touch Western women again which will be beneficial to our futures in the long-run.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

dammmm i was just about to eat breakfast & i read what "snowballing" is & lost my appetite!

man i couldnt imagine being a father of a teenage girl in the west....with her getting fingered by random guys at a public disco....f**k that shit.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Rampant hoeism in the West.

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

lavezzi wrote:One of the main things that has completely turned me off my own native women is the ongoing "sexual liberation" of my Country (Ireland), which is evidently destroying relationships and (far more detrimentally) the structure of the family here. Modern Western people think they are smarter than anyone else ever and that social constraints on things like sex are just nonsensical religious preachings which they are geniuses for over-coming :roll:. In reality this is in fact idiocy as marriage rates plummet and illegitimate pregnancy rates skyrocket as a result.

Poisonous media influences are clearly playing a substantial part in this as the more perverse they become, the more perverse the people are as a result. It's such a shame to see more conservative countries also being influenced by these forces and pushed onto the same path of inheriting similar problems. Especially since these countries are poorer, which makes for far more devastating consequences from the resulting problems i.e no social welfare to ensure care for the bastard children.

In the early 90s, this Country had a television broadcast in response to the nation-wide concern surrounding how young teenagers were going to discos and 'deep-kissing', something which was seemingly so shameful for the time. Nowadays, we have such atrocities as "snowballing"; in which a teenage girl at a disco gives head to one boy, when he comes in her mouth she holds it and goes to make-out (as Americans call it) with another random boy but instead spits the spunk into his mouth. It's also common practice for girls to wear no knickers on the dance-floor, in order to give random boys 'easier access' to finger them. And I'm talking about under 16s kiddie's discos here! I could go on and on with similar stories, but I think you get the idea of what I'm talking about. It's not just a case of immature, hormonal teenagers either; this behavior is just as prevalent in adult clubs also.

So, is this rampant 'hoeism' as full-on in America as it is here? If so, how do you feel about it? Please share any despicable stories you may have in relation to this topic, so we can all be inspired to never touch Western women again which will be beneficial to our futures in the long-run.

"Snowballing"? Wow I guess I learn something new every day... :-(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

hey Winston...code red retard whacko alert here!! check out Iligans posts
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

No civilization in history has withstood the loss of religion. You bring in sexual perversion (free love, homosexuality, paedophilia) and you weaken the social fabric. When there's nothing for people to value or respect in their own culture then collapse is only a matter of time. Same equation was used over and over again - Babylon, Greece, these weren't degenerate until the Jews got there. And once they got there everything steadily became undone. And for the record, no, science skepticism and atheism are not adequate religions to keep things moving for much longer.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

lavezzi wrote:One of the main things that has completely turned me off my own native women is the ongoing "sexual liberation" of my Country (Ireland), which is evidently destroying relationships and (far more detrimentally) the structure of the family here. Modern Western people think they are smarter than anyone else ever and that social constraints on things like sex are just nonsensical religious preachings which they are geniuses for over-coming :roll:. In reality this is in fact idiocy as marriage rates plummet and illegitimate pregnancy rates skyrocket as a result.

My take on this, is that, on one hand, men should be able to have access to QUALITY women who are marriage material, but on the other hand a certain segment of women in society should be able to sleep around with different men without shame and persecution so as long as they are STD free.

Seems to me that the men who are the biggest ones to call a woman a hoe is the men who are not getting laid by those girls so they try and shame those women to stop having sex with other men out of envy and jealousy.

Sex is a NORMAL and healthy thing to do regardless if you're married or not; and not all men (like me) are wired to want to sign up for the marriage and family life so I could give a rats*** about civilization.

Guys like me need sexual outlets and that's what hoes are for! If their no hoes then horny single guys are going to be aiming to take the wives of you guys who got married.

So in other words, civilization needs a sexual BALANCE to meet the needs of most people; not sexual prudishness and oppression.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

IliganBound wrote:.

I'm a scientist
What is your respective field of discipline.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

IliganBound wrote:This is why I'm giving up on you retards, I could never have imagined this is what the world would come to, but this is what it's come to, you young people are dogs, you are animals, you are satans people, you lie, you steal, you con, you fornicate, you do everything in the rebellion of God, and follow after Satan, and you just go on acting like nothing is wrong.

Let me just tell you something, you better stay away from me, because unlike Christ I will snap your neck faster than you can count to 3, so keep your satanic self away from me. I want nothing to do with any of you, you are pathetic human beings who are going to get exactly what you deserve, I no longer feel sorry for you, God is allowing this to happen for a reason.....

To those of you who still believe in God, separate yourselves now, the time has come, pick your side.......
Maybe you should try to be a bit less judgemental towards us all. Nobody here is claiming to be perfect, but probably the majority of posters here are quite aware of and displeased with the level of decadence that we are now witnessing here in the western world (except maybe clowns like billy). Also, many of your posts under your other pseudonym, oiltraderacademy were quite interesting, but you definitely lost some credibility (with me, at least) by claiming that the moon landing was a hoax.

BTW, do you think you could elaborate more on your experiences with being attacked by demons (in all seriousness), perhaps in one of the Spirituality, Paranormal, Philosophy subforums? Intriguing shit, indeed.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

IliganBound, I believe OilTradingAcademy in a past life, prior to banning, has been selling a Fibonacci/Bible Code numerology futures trading system and spamming Yahoo news and other media outlets with promises of Jesse Livermore-like successes.

Well Jesse, if you're that good, then you really don't need to hang out with the plebeians here and can hang out with other newly retired traders in some Swiss village, sipping on some fine brandy while discussing the 2012 Armageddon scenarios.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:My take on this, is that, on one hand, men should be able to have access to QUALITY women who are marriage material, but on the other hand a certain segment of women in society should be able to sleep around with different men without shame and persecution so as long as they are STD free.

Seems to me that the men who are the biggest ones to call a woman a hoe is the men who are not getting laid by those girls so they try and shame those women to stop having sex with other men out of envy and jealousy.

Sex is a NORMAL and healthy thing to do regardless if you're married or not; and not all men (like me) are wired to want to sign up for the marriage and family life so I could give a rats*** about civilization.

Guys like me need sexual outlets and that's what hoes are for! If their no hoes then horny single guys are going to be aiming to take the wives of you guys who got married.

So in other words, civilization needs a sexual BALANCE to meet the needs of most people; not sexual prudishness and oppression.
In an ideal world, there would be one good woman for every man and love would always triumph the desire for sexual variety. But we live in the real world where all I'm asking is that people acknowledge the fact that we are being heavily influenced to behave in certain ways in regards to our sexual desires, which is not the natural order of things at all. Even if you go back 20 years ago (perhaps 40 in America), if you wanted sex you went out and met someone, got to know them and when deep enough feelings developed you had a sexual relationship. Nowadays, people are simply finding any old excuse to hop into bed together on the very first night. This is NOT the best way to meet the sexual needs of most people by the way, as all it does is causes imbalance and pushes many men out of the 'game'.

I'm in no way religious, but I understand that there's a reason for the 'no sex before marriage' rule. I don't want anyone to be oppressed, and enforcing this rule is not realistic without oppressing anyone in some way. All we can do is everything in our power to be aware and to try and stop our sexual desires from being over-stimulated so that we can strive to have more natural relations. Then maybe you and others will be wired to want to sign up for the marriage and family life.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Hey, quasi-Christian, we are not your enemy. So why are you picking a fight with us?
You're not helping anyone and you're not doing what's right.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

"I don't want anything to do with you, do you understand?"

Ditto.
Then please never post here again. Your religion is as fk'ed up as everything you are preaching against.

"they are free to make their own choices"

And they did. Let others make their own decisions and don't interfere unless it has a direct impact on you. Freedom, liberty, and all that shpeel.

My own opinion, screw religion. Religious nutcases and zealots are the biggest sheep of them all.

I live by my own ideals. Eye for an eye. Do unto others as..etc etc. Sound familiar?

BTW, I think that I and others here really did not need to know about snowballing. That's some sick stuff.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

[u][color=black]OilTradingAcademy[/color][/u] wrote:you con people for a living
:lol:
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

IliganBound wrote:That's why the gate to life is a very narrow one and there are very few people who find it, cause you're all sheep and follow the leader, and your leader is Satan.......
The majority of the population is under mass hypnosis so not only do they not understand what you're speaking of but they are repulsed by it because they sense it is dangerous to their current paradigm. But you are not helping them snap out of it. Lecturing victims on how pathetic they are does not help put them on the right path. Most people have to discover evil to understand good, and they cannot do that through you reciting scripture and biblical terminology. It means nothing to them. These people have no concept of god or satan, nor any analogues. And to an extent you are a victim of hypnosis as well. You say we are all sheep but you blindly follow the bible, (giving no logical reason for doing so), and with Judeo interpretations of "Christianity" no less. Let it put you on the path, but don't worship a book or you will be deceived. God and Satan are but a consciousness. If you focus on more than that you will miss the message. A person can accept nature or rebel against it. They can choose profound happiness, or fall for seemingly irresistible pleasure, power, and other seductions from the true path. In the end they will have received nothing of substance and feel empty and used, but evil will have gained from their rebellion of "god".
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

IliganBound wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
[u]OilTradingAcademy[/u] wrote:you con people for a living
:lol:

Do you have any evidence for this dipshit? Huh dummy? You are what's called a first class idiot, you talk out your mouth and assume things which you have no knowledge of. Here is the proof dipshit:

All Futures markets are controlled by a computer program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWgywe- ... ideo_title

Now go f**k yourself you low IQ f***ing dummy.....
Evidence? Perhaps not. But I have more reason to believe it than you do to believe most of the shit you spew. Voices in your head are not a good source of knowledge btw.

Next time you con some poor wanna-be-rich sucker out of his money, try investing some of it into anti-psychotic medication, it will make you feel better and go a long way in preventing the day where "god" tells you to start killing Blacks/jews or whoever else.