How come in brown/darker skinned women are friendlier/warmer than white/pale skinned women globally?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: How come in brown/darker skinned women are friendlier/warmer than white/pale skinned women globally?

Post by Kalinago »

many poc women are expedient.point blank.

filipinos and thai women etc are considered 'ugly'and thus humble themselves,since they aren't desired by their own society or men.

White women are great if they like you.it's just thats so hard in the west.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How come in brown/darker skinned women are friendlier/warmer than white/pale skinned women globally?

Post by Winston »

Kalinago, aren't Italian women Mediterranean? I don't see them as purely white, they are more olive skinned and hence a darker complexion than Anglo women right? Slavic women are different too. Everyone says Latin women have fiery blood. Is that so? White women, even if they like you, don't tend to have that warm passionate touch, unless they are spiritual new age types maybe. What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 5:35 pm
Kalinago, aren't Italian women Mediterranean? I don't see them as purely white, they are more olive skinned and hence a darker complexion than Anglo women right? Slavic women are different too. Everyone says Latin women have fiery blood. Is that so? White women, even if they like you, don't tend to have that warm passionate touch, unless they are spiritual new age types maybe. What do you think?
Yes,but many southern italians have light hair and eyes,like she did.there are areas in sicily with a majority of blondes too I think.

Northern italy also has a large nordic minority.

Slavic women are still light for european standards,the kindest woman I ever met was a bulgarian natural blonde that looked like brooke shields.

White women can have a soothing and caring touch,maybe not as sensual,but many know how to make a man feel like a bull :)

I mean Slavs.

White women are heterogenous,I'm sure you would take a Russian Mennonite,Amish or orthodox Old believer over a lot of Brown women in the global south wouldn't you?

Brown women,latin women,filipinos,African women all have a very high sense of indiscriminate lust,these women are usually used for quick pleasures and fun,not marriage.

They are on average,less intelligent,you cannot hold a meaningful conversation with them not based on vanity or small talk.

I get it'brown women'are easier,like most cheaper products they are lower quality aswell for a long term fulfilling partnership,exceptions abide of course,just like not all slavic women are angels,many are expedient and cold hearted and jaded.

Everything has it's ups and downs,you have to decide what you like.It's like comparing apples and oranges.

I personally find Northeast asian women overpriced and expedient.

I find Southeast asian women on the less intelligent side.

they also have good qualities.

All I'm trying to say is white women are not inherently monsters or bitches or hoes or any of the crap white men accuse them all of,and they weren't even that before epigenetics changed them throughout generations of Cabalist propaganda and social engineering .

if you want a R-selected woman because she makes you feel wild and 'alive',then go for it,all things have consequences.

Brown women are generally,R selected.

I'm not bashing them,it's just their general disposition.Even Arab women that are restrained for centuries become sluts when they get freedom,or can travel alone to a western country.

America is NOT a reflection of the world.White american women are not a reflection of white european women.

Anglo-germanic protestant culture is just a bane.

But I'm sure even then exceptions exist like the Anabaptist groups for those that are into that.

Many Slavic women are sluts too.It just seems like a thing that women lean to generally.

I don't want to say it's over,but for msot men it is period.

btw,can you ban this account,ban my IP and also ban @willymonfrete my other older account?

I don't know if you got my PM a week ago regarding this.

I am done with forums,reddit etc too much time and not productive,and it's all a dead horse being beat over and over again.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

my thread on reddit regarding becoming a passport bro vs being a blackpiller,redpiller or bluepiller(I linked your site in my post winston,did you see extra traffic in the last 3 days?)got 20,000 views in like 2 days,and I realize I don't want the attention,and Government agencies likely are monitering me.

So I would like to be banned also on the IP level.

on discord I had a fan group of young men based on my posts here and on bookism.net,I hate the spotlight.

if I ever share my ideas,it will be anonymously through a blog or something.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I recommend https://bookism.net as an alternative to incels.is or looksmax.org ,as the culture is very light hearted and 'fun'.
shitposting is accepted,appreciated and common but also very high IQ discussions abound.

I mean for those into the whole manure-sphere/manosphere.

@Lucas88 come join us here @ https://bookism.net/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Winston I don't really agree with your assessment of Northeast Asian girls. The girl I'm dating right now is ethnically Chinese, I don't think she's particularly pale or particularly tan. She is right in the middle with the quintessential, yellow skin color.

This girl though, is the sweetest, most loving, romantic, and passionate girl I can imagine ever being with. The smiles she gives me when we're together are like nothing I've ever seen on anybody. I've never seen a person look that happy before. She relishes the most simple touches, but always seems like she craves to be closer. All this girl ever thinks about is what will make me happy. It is almost frightening to have a girl be this in love with you. But truly, a girl in love with you is the most beautiful thing a man can witness.

Latinas have a reputation for being very romantic and passionate, but I firmly believe Asian girls are at least on par with Latinas as far as being romantic and passionate goes, maybe even more. Asian girls and Latinas are actually very similar in a lot of ways. The biggest difference, seems to be that Asian girls are much more introverted whereas Latinas are extroverted. But both seem to share this mentality of being extremely romantic and passionate. And I'm not just talking about the Thai and Filipina girls, I think all Asian girls are like that. While I was an anime fan, people constantly told me I was delusional about Asian girls. People told me they were "more feminist then White women," that anime had poisoned my brain and given me a fantasy image of Asian girls that wasn't true.

That is not at all what reality has shown me, however, reality has shown me that Asian girls are every bit as loving, obsessive, clingy, romantic, and passionate as anime portrays them to be. My girlfriend was raised in America, by White parents, and yet she behaves exactly like an anime girl and I see all the stereotypical Asian girl traits in her. The fact of the matter is, media is developed based off of perceptions of real life behavior. Media exaggerates, but there's always a grain of truth to it. At the same time, media impacts people. I have heard some Japanese people say that girls there intentionally emulate the behavior of anime girls because they know its what guys like. Overall, however, I think it goes into a wider Asian cultural norm which really praises girls for being super girly, cute, feminine, and dainty.

People keep accusing Asians of being soulless... They're not soulless, they're just shy. Have a little patience with shy people though, and I find that they make wonderful friends and romantic partners. My girlfriend when I met her, was extremely shy. I had never met a more shy person in my entire life. It took months of hanging out with her to get her to warm up to me. In the end, however, I got an amazing girl out of it. I notice that a lot of people seem to call more reserved people "soulless" without recognizing how strong their emotions can be when you get to know them. They seem to think anybody who isn't super friendly and expressive has something wrong with them but some people are just shy.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 5:30 am
Have you guys noticed the following consistent pattern? It seems that women with white or pale skin, whether they be Caucasian or Asian, tend to be more stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious. But women with brown skin or darker complexion tend to be warmer and friendlier and more chill and laid back. Hence you can be yourself around them more and you feel more relaxed around them too. This is a very consistent pattern and can easily be seen all over the world. Why is that? Not just white women, it's true of Asian women too. For example, I notice that the white skinned women in Asia tend to be colder and more uptight than the women with darker complexion even in the same country. It's VERY noticeable. What's the reason for this? I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet. It seems to be a global pattern that applies all over the world, not just to some countries. It's as if white or pale skin makes their blood a lot colder and more reptilian too. How can that be? I thought race and skin color doesn't matter as liberals claim?
True, true: I was born in the Pacific Northwest and lived around Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho and Montana, and can confirm from decades of 1st-hand experience that even though tons of the white women are really hot, all are inwardly a bunch of viscious cold-blooded raptors who howl at the full moon and kill rats with their teeth, and the palest skinned of the white women are all so frigid they leave clusters of Hagalaz frost crystals on the sheets behind them when they get out of bed in the morning to stomp outside and go throw spears at small warm-blooded animals.

Dark-skinned women, on the other hand, all radiate an aura of sensual warmth and empathy at all times, and are always so approachable that their earthy vibe makes you physically entranced and start to feel primal sexual rhythms pulsing in your bloodstream and through waves of telluric earth energy beneath your feet. I've found this often results in me and the dark-skinned broads being wrapped in each other's steamy passionate embrace within mere moments of meeting each other for the first time, often with no verbal exchange even having taken place.

Especially black American women, who are reknowned the world over for being so soft-spoken, empathetic, and warmly welcoming to any men who approach them, which explains why they're usually the #1 choice of diffident men who lack confidence when they step to a woman.
Black American girls always show that special sensitivity and consideration for shy and diffident men's sensitive feelings and always put so much extra care into making sure they don't say or do anything that could injure men's delicate feelings or self-esteem during courtship.

For example, see how gently she let this kang down when he opened her on Instagram:

LOL, just kidding guys, I was just having fun but wasn't actually curling a lip and sneering at Winston or anyone else for this theory (and I remain the guy on HA who actually does love black American women the most IRL, as far as I know)... But I can't really honestly say I've observed this being true worldwide.

It makes perfect sense in all those Asian countries you mentioned due to many Asians' cultural fixation on colorism (which dates back millennia, I might add, and so cannot be blamed on Germanic white men for making Asians color-conscious), since the nice dark-skinned girls like the Pinay village girls feel undervalued so might have less of a "bitch shield" and be more appreciative of whatever positive attention they get from men.

So yeah, I am not trying to make some politically correct jew bullshit argument saying some hogwash like "race doesn't exist" or that we're not influenced in our cognitive abilities and impulses by our genes and biology (since we obviously all are at least to some degree), but I still haven't seen this theory hold up "worldwide," personally. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 3:01 pm
But the black women in America don't act like they are too good to talk to me or better than me or snub me like whiter skinned women do. That's what I mean. It's true even if black women have a bad attitude, they don't act like they are too good to talk to me or have this cold aura around them. You know what I mean?
@Winston that's interesting that you find black women approachable and friendly when you were in the jewnited states! :)
I actually sometimes have had guys in the states tell me they're attracted to black women and think they're beautiful and hot, but say they feel intimidated by them and don't feel confident approaching them, sigh. :lol:

I know there's good black men out there and not just kangz, but the former situation of white and Asian guys being scared to approach black women is a bit ironic, since meanwhile a lot of black women who'd actually be open to dating white guys (but don't get approached) often have war stories about dating kangz who did things on dates like stole their mother's ring to pawn off for money, tried to get her to borrow money from another man to pay his past due bills, or try to make the women chauffeur them around in her car and try to make her pay for their dates, etc. 😭
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@WilliamSmith I feel for Sri lankan women the way you do for black women

https://lankanewshitsgalle.wixsite.com/ ... ika-pieris

chk out this girl.gave me a boner by looking at her!

her husband is darker than her and nothing to look at,yet her body language around him is that she values him and sees him as her Lord.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL, I've always found this an interesting aspect of your personality @Lucas88: We probably wouldn't have guessed that until you told us about it. Partly because you have a very strong command of the English language and obviously abnormally high intelligence, whereas most white people I've seen who hate being white or are even "anti-white" are usually not so thoughtful and seem to mostly just be going along with "the current thing" since the jewish media and oligarchical influences over academia have flooded the culture of all ZOG countries in anti-white propaganda.... However, that's obviously not the reason for the lack of resonance with other white people in your case!
Lucas88 wrote:
April 5th, 2023, 3:52 pm
I'm gonna be honest, I don't feel comfortable with White (i.e., Anglo, Germanic, etc.) people at all despite being White myself. They just seem too alien to me, like a cold-blooded and unfeeling race that evolved in the harsh and hostile lands of the far north and therefore has a harsh nature itself. Such races even look soulless with their pale complexions. Whites just have a really weird energy and I perceive that I'm not really part of their group (I'm like an extremely atypical outlier). Instead I feel much more at home among Mediterraneans and Latinos who have a much warmer energy and a much livelier and more Dionysian culture. In Europe I like the olive-skinned or swarthy Southern peoples much more than the pale Northern ones. I relate much more to the likes of Spaniards and Italians than I do to Brits, Germans, Swedes, etc. I feel much more like a Mediterranean myself.
It's interesting that you have such strong resonance with a different culture that's not your own (as opposed to someone like me who is probably equally enthusiastic about Cantonese and Asian culture, but doesn't feel a "resonance" with it as though it were my own at all, even though I like and admire it, feel comfortable around the Cantonese despite being a 6'2" "Gweilo," etc :mrgreen: ).
Also interesting what you said about finding Slavic people a lot friendlier.
I wonder how long that has been the case over the course of time, vs white people in post-war ZOG countries becoming more alienated from one another by decades of social programming just in more recent decades, causing them to devalue their own native culture and sense of identity more than the Slavic nations have done so far.... :?
Lucas88 wrote:
I notice the same thing with Asians. I don't like East Asians like Japanese, Koreans and Chinese and perceive them to be very alien and cold-blooded like Germanic Whites but with an even more robotic quality. But Southeast Asians are completely different. Thais, Filipinos, Vietnamese, etc. are really warm and friendly and have a more passionate and free-spirited constitution more like Latinos than East Asians. I like Southeast Asians a lot. I usually have good experiences with them.
The "nature vs nurture" arguments are quite interesting to me and I've wondered how much each of us tends to be influenced by our biology vs cultural conditioning. I am not sure about it and have no idea about the "colorism" theme from the thread, but even though I like East Asians very much (as well as South East Asians), I do know what you mean as far as them having a comparatively stiff or conservative culture much of the time.
As you may already be aware, it's also not uncommon for paler-skinned Northern Chinese to vociferously disparage my beloved Cantonese (who do tend to be shorter and darker skinned in general). I recall one angry Northern Chinese woman posting a large rant about what she considered to be both the physiological inferiority of the Cantonese (to be clear her, it was only her calilng them inferior, not me!), as well as trying to say the Cantonese are supposedly inherently dishonest by nature, are a bunch of swindling wheeler-dealers who can't be trusted, etc. And she also said the Cantonese being conflated with "Chinese" and China internationally caused her allegedly taller, paler and inherently spiritually nobler Northern Chinese stock to lose face and tarnish their international image, etc, etc. :lol: I think you could call that angry woman a Northern Chinese "Karen." :lol:
Lucas88 wrote:
I much prefer Black women to White women too. Black women have a completely different energy to White women and seem warmer, friendlier and more down-to-earth than White women. At least that's been my perception of them in the UK and elsewhere.
I don't have any "anti-white woman" sentiments myself, and I think I've probably been around more pleasant white women than you have since the UK cultural scene where you guys are definitely sounds like a bit of a drag according to what you and @Pixel--dude have told us.
I also have not found white women to be stuck up or picky most of the time like @Outcast9428 said he had (though in part that's probably because I always screen out gold-digger types very assiduously from the beginning), however, I definitely also think black women usually have a very different energy. :D

I still really don't know about the nature vs nurture thing though. *shrugs*
Also, even though I have not dated any, I have noticed more dark-skinned black women who have been "socialized white" (the actual terms one of them used about herself) and who talk and act surprisingly the same as white women, which isn't what I'm used to. :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

69ixine wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 11:56 am

her husband is darker than her and nothing to look at,yet her body language around him is that she values him and sees him as her Lord.
@69ixine
LOL, wow some of those women are very beautiful and hot Sri Lankan women for sure!
I have also noticed Indian women often have a very submissive seeming cultivated femininity, and some also have an exaggerated sexy walk they cultivate that made me horny watching it, LOL. I'm not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if Sri Lankan women have similar ways?

It was in the states (not over there), but I had good chemistry with a really sweet and BUILT young Sri Lankan woman who was very friendly a long time ago. She also had very dark skin so that it made her eyes and smile look very bright in contrast. :)
She was not fat at all, and was very healthy and full of energy, but also very thick in the way I like best.
Also... coarse of me to mention, but since you already went ahead and mentioned getting a "boner" just looking at your Sri Lankan beauties, I also had King Priapus standing at attention in my jeans about 60% of the time I was with the thick Sri Lanakan girl at the restaurant we ate at together, fortunately under the table so it wasn't obvious, LOL. :mrgreen:
Unfortunately I didn't get to nail her because I didn't want to make too aggressive a move on her since she was my sister's friend. My sister had a good opinion of me (still does), so I didn't want her to get upset at me and think I was a sleaze if I tried to get her 19 year old friend into the sack! 😅 Damn! (I'm sure the Sri Lankan babe did like me too, but I didn't quite have the nerve to be as aggressive as usual, because I think I was in my mid-late 20's and the Sri Lankan girl was only 19 back then, sigh.)

Anyway, I don't know much about Sri Lanka, but that's where her family was from, and she was built like one of those ancient Indian Love Goddess statues that they have many of over there.
Sort of like this:
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 12:46 pm
69ixine wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 11:56 am

@69ixine
LOL, wow some of those women are very beautiful and hot Sri Lankan women for sure!
I have also noticed Indian women often have a very submissive seeming cultivated femininity, and some also have an exaggerated sexy walk they cultivate that made me horny watching it, LOL. I'm not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if Sri Lankan women have similar ways?

It was in the states (not over there), but I had good chemistry with a really sweet and BUILT young Sri Lankan woman who was very friendly a long time ago. She also had very dark skin so that it made her eyes and smile look very bright in contrast. :)
She was not fat at all, and was very healthy and full of energy, but also very thick in the way I like best.
Also... coarse of me to mention, but since you already went ahead and mentioned getting a "boner" just looking at your Sri Lankan beauties, I also had King Priapus standing at attention in my jeans about 60% of the time I was with the thick Sri Lanakan girl at the restaurant we ate at together, fortunately under the table so it wasn't obvious, LOL. :mrgreen:
Unfortunately I didn't get to nail her because I didn't want to make too aggressive a move on her since she was my sister's friend. My sister had a good opinion of me (still does), so I didn't want her to get upset at me and think I was a sleaze if I tried to get her 19 year old friend into the sack! 😅 Damn! (I'm sure the Sri Lankan babe did like me too, but I didn't quite have the nerve to be as aggressive as usual, because I think I was in my mid-late 20's and the Sri Lankan girl was only 19 back then, sigh.)

Anyway, I don't know much about Sri Lanka, but that's where her family was from, and she was built like one of those ancient Indian Love Goddess statues that they have many of over there.
Sort of like this:
Hey WilliamSmith,it's one woman chathurika peiris,she has alot of hot pics,my ideal woman and her husband is not handsome but treats him like her Lord!

yes,many sri lankan women are feminine and curvy with really nice hair!it's a interesting place to look into for women.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 5:08 pm
many poc women are expedient.point blank.

filipinos and thai women etc are considered 'ugly'and thus humble themselves,since they aren't desired by their own society or men.

White women are great if they like you.it's just thats so hard in the west.
Who says Filipinas and Thais consider themselves ugly? The ones that do not look particularly attractive might. If they are a bit dark some locals may be blind to their attrattractive facial features. Many Filipinas think a 'pointy nose' is attractive but that doesn't mean they think Filipinas are ugly across the board.

A western man might get a point or two out of 10 if he is in good shape for having a 'pointy nose' among women attracted to foreigners.