I'm thinking about touring russia for a couple of weeks...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

I'm thinking about touring russia for a couple of weeks...

Post by Sexter »

I may tour russia in September of this year for a few weeks.

I'm Filipino American, 25 yrs old (fairly good looking).

I just wanted some basic advice. I plan to meet women purely on cold approach(not through agencies).

I am very well versed in Pickup, so I have a 6th sense on smelling someone's vibe(whether someone has an ulterior motive).

So if anyone have an practical general advice, I will greatly appreciate it.

BTW i am not going to russia to marry anyone. If I meet a girl I like, maybe I will make her my long term girlfriend.

WHY am I going to russia? I've never actually traveled outside the US, so it's an opportunity for me to see if russian when are really different from american women. I also have a knack for hot white girls =)
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

depends what season in russia are you planning to visit?
i would not dare suggest winter unless you want to come back
an Ice haven summer time is the best the women are out
with all their bodies showing. do you speak russian?
at least get a grasp of a little Russian it would make your trip
a whole lot easier unless you want a translator
russia is not the only place besides america for hot
white women there are tons Germany Australia
and thier alot warmer
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I spoke very little Russian when I went to visit. My translator was actually the lady friend I had spent 6 months talking to beforehand and was the main highlight of my visit. :oops: :D I did spent a fair amount of time reading up on the culture beforehand, so that helped.

I do wish I had studied the language more extensively before I went. Even if you have a translator there who can help you out, it's still a VERY good idea to know more of the language yourself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You don't need any PUA in Russia though. You just go up to girls and tell them "Hi you're hot. I want to meet you." Works like a charm. I swear.

Did you see my videos in Russia? They show how open and natural and relaxed the girls toward approaches. Here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Do you want me to send you my travel and dating guide to Russia? If so, PM me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
travel_man
Freshman Poster

Post by travel_man »

I haven't been to Russia, but based on other people's experiences, I think you should have some knowledge of the Russian language, unless of course you come across a girl who already speaks good english.

Also, I don't think it's enough just to go up to a girl and say "hi let's meet," especially since I've heard that Russian girls don't generally go for Asian guys. But if your track record is already good with white girls, you might find success there.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Winston wrote:You don't need any PUA in Russia though. You just go up to girls and tell them "Hi you're hot. I want to meet you." Works like a charm. I swear.

Did you see my videos in Russia? They show how open and natural and relaxed the girls toward approaches. Here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Do you want me to send you my travel and dating guide to Russia? If so, PM me.
Winston, how much Russian do you know? did you find that after initially speaking a little bit of Russian to them, that a lot of them spoke English?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm thinking about touring russia for a couple of weeks.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Sexter wrote:I may tour russia in September of this year for a few weeks.

I'm Filipino American, 25 yrs old (fairly good looking).

I just wanted some basic advice. I plan to meet women purely on cold approach(not through agencies).

I am very well versed in Pickup, so I have a 6th sense on smelling someone's vibe(whether someone has an ulterior motive).

So if anyone have an practical general advice, I will greatly appreciate it.

BTW i am not going to russia to marry anyone. If I meet a girl I like, maybe I will make her my long term girlfriend.

WHY am I going to russia? I've never actually traveled outside the US, so it's an opportunity for me to see if russian when are really different from american women. I also have a knack for hot white girls =)
You would love the women there and they would love you. However, if you are Filipino, you might want to reconsider going to Russia given the fact that bands of skinheads seek out foreigners to attack and sometimes kill over there. The smaller towns are not really any safer.

You might want to go to Poland, Hungary, Belarus, or Finland instead.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I would add go to Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Moldova, Romania (may not be safe) or Bulgaria - pretty much whole Eastern bloc countries.

Russia is OK if you have someone with you, I would not travel completely alone, no matter big or small cities. I like Ukraine much better, it's a little safer, but not by far compared to Russia. When I get a chance to spend a few thousand dollars and have around 3 weeks of vacation - I am going to Odessa, Nikolaev or Kherson in Ukraine. God, girls from those Ukrainian cities are all models! Screw Hawaii or Bahamas, Ukraine is where it's at! I can't believe I used to live there and didn't appreciate what I saw every day.