Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Postby Will N. Dowd » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on Wed May 07, 2014 9:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm

AWESOME POST!!! You lucky dog!!:)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Wow, a great post on this site (for a change lol).

I've never been to the Philippines, but I know how popular I was in Southern China to have experienced The Man's World that is much of Asia. More HA members need to get off their asses and go to Asia.

I suspect it would be easy to date Chinese girls you meet in malls, the problem here is the language barrier, and the fact that Chinese girls are way pickier than Filipinas.

And yes, Asia is addictive and what started with me meeting a girl in the middle of China is probably gonna end up with me throwing away a decent career to go out and hustle in China.

And please - post photos!!!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby magnum » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:23 pm

A few questions for you...

How many of the girls seemed like they just wanted to use you as a gold ticket rather than actually interact with you?

And

How old are you and what kind of shape are you in?

these interest me because, I'm not really attracted to that country or people, but if it's live a alone the rest of my life or be with a attractive loving Filipino woman, I'll go with the ladder!
magnum
Junior Poster

Re: I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Postby davewe » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:I got back 3 weeks ago from 3 weeks in The Philippines, on my first trip there. It's taken me a while to gather my thoughts and to reflect on it and how it compares to my life here in Canada. I won't bore anyone with the minor details, but the good news is I didn't get sick, mugged, robbed or injured. I never felt unsafe and all the locals were friendly, helpful and curious. It seemed like a long dream that I didn't want to wake up from and my life back here in Canada seemed like a nightmare that I didn't want to go back to. Everything I read on HA is true and everything that Winston says is also true about girls in the Philippines.

Glad you finally got to post this. I have been waiting knowing this was gonna be a knock out.

Guys, I have seen some of the pics, and Will N. did very very well indeed.

As to your comments about being a changed man and going through a bit of depression, I do understand. I don't even look at locals girls anymore. I have zero interest. I know they cannot compete.

This is what it is supposed to be like. You are supposed to easily meet women, hang out with them, have fun, and be intimate with those you are most interested in.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Congrats Will. You've been born again. Now you understand the passion behind our movement and how it can transform a man's life! Living it is the ultimate way to understand it, not just hearing about it.

Ladislav's first Philippines experience is very inspiring as well:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Love_Adven ... ppines.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Fenix » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 pm

This is why I still come on this site! Awesome trip report! When are you going back to PI?

No particular order :)

Zeus, Apollo, Will N. Dowd!!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 21, 2013 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Congrats Will! Outwest and I are married to Mindinao beauties and DaveWe is in a relationship with one! I'm telling you they rock! Great to hear about Davao. So aside from the bountiful array of women, what did you think about the city itself? Did you get outside of your hotel room? LOL.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Congratulations WND, not just for the amazing experience in the Phils but for what is the most upbeat post I have seen on this forum for quite some time! :) Finally somebody who is indulging in describing the positives of his experience abroad, rather than all the negatives of Anglo-women.

I assume you must be young, in your early twenties and quite attractive, to attract such a bulk of girls looking for fun without any expectation of a long-term relationship.

Oh to be 24 again ;)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Nice report, thank you...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 am

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on Wed May 07, 2014 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 am

Will,

Congrats on your trip. I am extremely happy not only for you, but also very happy to hear it went so well. I am planning to go to the PI this fall to meet a girl I met via Cherry Blossoms. To build up a base of fall-back prospects if she doesn't work out, I've got a profile up on DIA, and am having fairly good success, with nearly 400 emails waiting for me, and no less than 650 women who have at least looked at my profile. And I'm by no means a model in terms of looks. Most of the girls hitting on me are 6's and 7's, but a few I would rate 8 or 9.

I've also got a profile up on Dating 'n More, and while I'm not getting anywhere near the numbers I am on DIA, I've been corresponding with a woman who is about a 5 or 6 in looks, late 40s, and happens to be a doctor
working in a public health department in Quezon. The only issue is she has a teenaged son. I'm in my late 40s myself, and finding I'm getting a lot of interest from women close to my age or in their early 30s.

With this kind of interest level I'm experiencing, I know there is no possible way I could fail to find a decent girl in the Philippines. I couldn't even begin to hope for this kind of treatment here in Canada.

I've also got contacts in Thailand and Malaysia, so right now I'm feeling like the world is really and truly my oyster.

PM inbound.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 am

14 chicks in 3 weeks, thats mad, that is a lot of flesh in short period of time, I dont think you would be able to keep up at that rate for too long..that is one of the best prefomances Ive heard of ..

Out of curiosity, how do you fare with north american women, you look like a guy who could do some damage in anglosphere, not like in Ph but i think you could still pull them esp women in their 30s n 40s..
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Jacaré » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 am

Very very nice thread to read Will! I'm very happy to read about your awesome adventures in the Phils. I experienced the same when I went there in 2010 to Cebu. Loved every second of it! Now, I'm about to return but this time, I'm going to try Davao and General Santos. Would love to read more about Davao City in general, such as recommendations for hotel/areas to stay, where is the nightlife, areas to avoid, nice beaches to go to relax with 1 or 2 or more girls...;)

Just like you I'm sick and tired of the soul crushing, mind numbing life here in Canada and can't wait to return, this time for good to Asia.

If you ever pass by Toronto and I'm there, would love to meet for drinks to swap war stories about the Phils and Davao in particular.

Cheers.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories