Winston's Travel Updates in the Southwest USA

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:Update:

Man this is kind of sad. How come everyone around me looks so fat and unhealthy? They also have this ghetto degenerate look. Ick. How did they get that way? What's worse, there is this cold "I don't give a shit look" on their faces, especially on the faces of white trash females here.

What's odd is how such degenerate looking people can have money to buy whatever they want like middle class people do. And also what's odd is how so many fat degenerates can populate such clean streets and strip malls. lol. It's like clean modern streets littered with fat degenerates everywhere. Weird combination isn't it? lol

How did America get like this? It's so weird.

Eurobrat, I didn't say I had a girlfriend here. I said I had a close female friend here. And you don't have to spend $20 a plate to find good food here. Geez. Don't you know anything?

It shouldn't have surprised you Winston. You could have noticed that at the airport terminal in asia while waiting for your flight to america. Usually the american women are the worst dressed even abroad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

***JP*** wrote:
Winston wrote:Update:

Man this is kind of sad. How come everyone around me looks so fat and unhealthy? They also have this ghetto degenerate look. Ick. How did they get that way? What's worse, there is this cold "I don't give a shit look" on their faces, especially on the faces of white trash females here.

What's odd is how such degenerate looking people can have money to buy whatever they want like middle class people do. And also what's odd is how so many fat degenerates can populate such clean streets and strip malls. lol. It's like clean modern streets littered with fat degenerates everywhere. Weird combination isn't it? lol

How did America get like this? It's so weird.

Eurobrat, I didn't say I had a girlfriend here. I said I had a close female friend here. And you don't have to spend $20 a plate to find good food here. Geez. Don't you know anything?

It shouldn't have surprised you Winston. You could have noticed that at the airport terminal in asia while waiting for your flight to america. Usually the american women are the worst dressed even abroad.
Amen to that! They are looking more and more like land whales as time goes by.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote: You said you were visiting your close girlfriends you had here. Man you are such a cheap a** you won't even splurge once in awhile! What the hell do you do with all your money? You don't even have a car or home to maintain so you don't know the pain some of us have from spending our money towards bills and maintenance.
I didn't use the word "girlfriends". Go back to the OP and look. I said "close female friends". So up yours. lol

I do splurge sometimes. I splurged with Dianne a lot - bought her a high end smart phone, a nice laptop, expensive dinners, etc. But there is plenty of good food here at normal prices. If I was on a romantic date, I might splurge. But there is no need to otherwise. I do splurge sometimes. But not unnecessarily and not on a regular basis. :P

How about this: When I visit you in LA, I'll splurge on you and take you to an expensive place to eat ok? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 30th, 2013, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some new observations and realizations I've made after being in America again:

viewtopic.php?t=18488
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote: What's your initial thoughts in returning to the USA? Has it changed? Have you at least gotten some real mexican food prepared by real mexican people?
I just woke up. From the airport and streets, it looks the same. The only difference I see is that everyone has smart phones and tablets now. But it was weird seeing the cold masculine faces of American women again, who are polite but not flirtatable at all. lol. Also their "unattainable" vibe.

Why are you so obsessed with Mexican food?

I'm surprised Las Vegas is cold now though. I didn't think it ever got cold here. I've never been here when it was cold.

Wait till July/August. You're going to wish it was "cold" hahah. And it's not cold at all. The weather has been beautiful and perfect! But maybe you're used to a different type of weather. But yea, wait till July/August, you'll wish the weather stayed like the way it is now lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

So when are you coming here?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Will I ever get a US VISA to come to the US ?

I would have liked to see vegas with u guys, maybe see alaska too. They're trying to keep me out for some reason lol .. My visa applıcation was denied. :?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:Will I ever get a US VISA to come to the US ?

I would have liked to see vegas with u guys, maybe see alaska too. They're trying to keep me out for some reason lol .. My visa applıcation was denied. :?
Single female. They figure you're a golddigger lookin to marry for a green card.

If you had a stable corporate job abroad, or a kid, or a fiance waiting overseas, that might help.

But being turned down once is already going to make it very tough.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

But didn't you visit the States before? I vaguely remember someone saying another person on forum had met you on USA soil before. I could be wrong tho.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:

Single female. They figure you're a golddigger lookin to marry for a green card.

If you had a stable corporate job abroad, or a kid, or a fiance waiting overseas, that might help.

When I applied I was single. I'm married now, maybe they won't be so hard on me.

At the time I was working but on contract, had a healthy amout of savings & had already worked in the UK for 2 yrs & never overstayed anywhere. I just applied & on the day for the interview, they concluded I was too well travelled, had not enough ties to my country & was a high risk potential to overstay in the US. I didn't see that comming :? Oh & apparently I had evough start up income for migration lol ... I was just going to FL for 2 weeks to see my sister.

Rock wrote:

But didn't you visit the States before? I vaguely remember someone saying another person on forum had met you on USA soil before. I could be wrong tho.
It wasn't me. I tried to get a visa to spent some time with my sister in FL. She married an american guy & I've met up with them several times in the Caribbean but I've never been to their home. I would at least like to see where she lives & spend some quality time with my brother in law in his place & meet his family ... maybe go to disney world too lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For those who think I'm wasting my time in America, there are two benefits to me being here:

1. Being here gives me more insights and observations about America to use in my articles and essays.
2. You don't appreciate the light unless you've experienced the darkness first. The contrast makes it more glorious.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Jester wrote:

When I applied I was single. I'm married now, maybe they won't be so hard on me.

At the time I was working but on contract, had a healthy amout of savings & had already worked in the UK for 2 yrs & never overstayed anywhere. I just applied & on the day for the interview, they concluded I was too well travelled, had not enough ties to my country & was a high risk potential to overstay in the US. I didn't see that comming :? Oh & apparently I had evough start up income for migration lol ... I was just going to FL for 2 weeks to see my sister.
Amazing.

Sadly, reluctantly, I do kinda see their POV.

It seems that they wanted someone who COULDN'T elect to stay, and HAS to go back.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I think you should get out and travel more. Stop writing those 7 reasons why X is better than Y.

Come to Thailand and experience this rather wonderous place. This week I've been on two dates, had a money crisis, met Rock, been in a ladyboy bar, ate an incredible Middle Eastern potato snack, got soaking wet in Thunderstorms two days running, seen a cat asleep on an escalator, met an old friend from Gz, met 5 other farangs and 2 adorable mixed kids, seen Bangkok's street market turned into pop-up bar street, ate some rather good shui jiao (or are they pronounced shui jiao?), had a great haircut from a MILF and bartered for some rubber Geckos.

One of the most surreal moments I have this year is of checking my email in a wild Pattaya gogo bar* and seeing your 7 Reasons Why Americans Seem To Have No Soul. Kind of funny that you're writing this stuff and I'm drinking beer and waving to cute girl #17.

*to see if their free wifi claim was true.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

xiongmao wrote:I think you should get out and travel more. Stop writing those 7 reasons why X is better than Y.

Come to Thailand and experience this rather wonderous place. This week I've been on two dates, had a money crisis, met Rock, been in a ladyboy bar, ate an incredible Middle Eastern potato snack, got soaking wet in Thunderstorms two days running, seen a cat asleep on an escalator, met an old friend from Gz, met 5 other farangs and 2 adorable mixed kids, seen Bangkok's street market turned into pop-up bar street, ate some rather good shui jiao (or are they pronounced shui jiao?), had a great haircut from a MILF and bartered for some rubber Geckos.

One of the most surreal moments I have this year is of checking my email in a wild Pattaya gogo bar* and seeing your 7 Reasons Why Americans Seem To Have No Soul. Kind of funny that you're writing this stuff and I'm drinking beer and waving to cute girl #17.

*to see if their free wifi claim was true.
YOU WIN AND HE LOSE

There's no point staying in a place where a man feels miserable and don't expect to get easy dates and easy connection with women in a country like the US.

This kind of forum should be more focused regarding opportunities to go abroad,how women are there and how the societies are in general.

The looking back at feminists,at how it' so difficult to get laid,at how manginas are ruining the place,has been done to death and should be throwed out forever.

Don't spend your time thinking of it..as said on another thread,work to get money,mind your own buisness,stay focused and in health..and enjoy the expatriation be it permanently or temporary.

There is no future to turn around the subject how bad folks are in the US,how crazy everything is and we are "normal".
That attitude is developing negative mood,building hate and is not constructive.
When the conclusion is made..time to move forward and f**k off from where you reckon it's dysfunctional.

I know what xiongmao is talking about of Thailand.
I've been there a lot of time and this country have totally made myself to be more in peace and finally i can feel that i'm alive to some extent.
The numerous stories with p4p or not,the fun time i go there,the flirting all around,these moments are really superior versus me being at home and complaining endlessly taking a "victim"seat seeing how my life is ruined slowly.

And that's cool that you got the point compared to China and you can see now that a country like China is not really full of live compared to Thailand who i have to say is an exception in this world.

Your location sould be set in Bangkok and not anymore in Guangzhou.