The Antichrist & Revelation

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Antichrist & Revelation

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 1:13 am
But yeah. Either you, fschmidt himself or myself should write a thread about the Arkian idea. Since it's fschmidt's idea he should post it. We can discuss it more in detail over there. I do think more people should read it. I just think fschmidt should ease off with talk about his desire to exterminate everyone and they might not mistake him for a total psychopath :lol:
I made a thread.

viewtopic.php?t=47762

Only galii responded.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

https://youtu.be/koMH6HuU5I4?si=8r5KRveyOYFzOap3

This one is for the Christians. What do you think to this guy's theory of biblical prophesy being fulfilled?

@MrMan
@Outcast9428
@Cornfed
@Mr. Mistoffelees
@gsjackson
@TruthSeeker

@fschmidt I know you said you're not Christian, but I'll tag you as well for your input if you're interested.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

It's all nice to say Christ is a jewish conspriacy to enslave Gentiles,but what if you're mistaken?Once you're burning in hell being tortured by demons,it isn't fun and games anymore.Is that a chance you're willing to take?Having missed out on perpetual bliss for perpetual agony,all because following the moral dictates of Christ,was too hard?

There are all kinds of intricate theories out there,I know for me personally,I've been attacked by demonic entities the minute I left the Nithyananda Cult,and Jesus saved me from those demons for years,everytime I called on his name.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 16th, 2023, 4:43 pm
It's all nice to say Christ is a jewish conspriacy to enslave Gentiles,but what if you're mistaken?Once you're burning in hell being tortured by demons,it isn't fun and games anymore.Is that a chance you're willing to take?Having missed out on perpetual bliss for perpetual agony,all because following the moral dictates of Christ,was too hard?

There are all kinds of intricate theories out there,I know for me personally,I've been attacked by demonic entities the minute I left the Nithyananda Cult,and Jesus saved me from those demons for years,everytime I called on his name.
It is a risk I'm willing to take. On the off chance I'm wrong, Yahweh made me a freethinker. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 16th, 2023, 5:24 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
September 16th, 2023, 4:43 pm

It is a risk I'm willing to take. On the off chance I'm wrong, Yahweh made me a freethinker. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.
I was just asking because I'm curious.It's not a Risk I could personally succumb to.I'm not a risk taker.Everyone is different.

I respect you and @Lucas88 ,I am wholeheartedly against the Kabbalist Satanist world order.I support an end to capitalism and usury.I support genetic engineering and free energy technology.

I want to live ina world where children don't die of cancer,and there is no such thing as 'pain',anxiety and 'depression',and that is possible thru technological eugenics.

However,I don't think the issue is christians,as much as americans that believe in israel's chosen status,freemasons and jewish liberals.

people still equate the west with all christians,when most christians are in the global south.I'm sure a palestinian christian living in the west bank does not like the kabbalists,in fact I've seen a video where palestinian christians said they could never forgive the Jews.Ditto for syrian and iraqi christians.