Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Nailer » October 9th, 2018, 1:15 am

OutWest wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 6:37 am
Cornfed wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 6:12 am
snede wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 4:38 am
Nailer wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 3:21 am
Luc Furr wrote:
May 5th, 2014, 8:59 pm
When China was a sinking ship after the collapse of the Qing did all the Chinese people say, "Lets get out of this country we worked to build." Did they say, "Hey, lets give a bunch of theives and foreigners everything we own!"

Of course not.
So why would Americans?
Uhhhh, that is exactly what boomer Americans did.
No, we didn't. I was 8 years old when the Immigration Reform Act of 1965 was passed. The voting age was 21. There were damn few boomers who could even vote then.
But that act was innocuous in and of itself. It was the amnesties and extensions that were the problem, and the boomers are to blame for those.
I think it is a fair assumption that the boomers are now old enough that you can make an conclusive judgement. As a lot, they are one putrid pile of shit. I now see clusters of men sitting around squabbling about how they can increase this entitlement or that, all for themselves. Boomers took all the psycho-babble crap they learned in school and tried to build a country out of it. I am a boomer, but I find most of my peers disgusting. The problem I see is that following generations don't look any better so far. I do see one glimmer of hope with some of the gen Z kids. ( I have one daughter in that group) They seem to hold millenials in contempt as well as boomers who have screwed over their own grandkids to they can have more crap. And quite clearly, the open borders illegal immigrant disaster is a boomer construct, and for that alone, they are damned.
Probably because at this point the only white people in north America who are (intentionally) reproducing are hyper-conservative Nazis.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!