Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

NEW Video Clips of Winston & Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston » December 10th, 2017, 7:33 pm

Well not exactly new, but new in the sense that they've never been posted or publicized before, or they have but they were removed by angry feminists and man-hating women. I've uploaded a new series of them. But they are either unlisted or listed only for a few days on YouTube, because if left public, angry female moderators will usually flag them and remove them. I will post them below a few at a time. Enjoy.

Winston meets 2 drunk girls in St. Petersburg park at night

Wow aren't these two drunk Russian girls so talkative, engaging, expressive, fun, uninhibited and shameless? lol. You'll never see this in the US or Taiwan, which are social tyrannies and don't allow you to be yourself, but instead repress you and imbue you with shame, fear and guilt for no good reason. I can't understand what they're saying though, especially the girl giving the long speech. All I can make out are "Hitler and Germany". She seems to be pro Nazi. lol



@ladislav can you translate what she's saying?

Winston films 2 Hot Girls in Volgograd, Russia

Don't they look so cute, friendly, approachable and curious? Not stuck up like in the US. Wow girls are so different abroad! This is proof! Notice that the redhead winks back at me flirtatiously when I winked at her. lol



Asia my host in Krakow, Poland

This is Asia, one of my hosts from HospitalityClub.org in Krakow, Poland. Doesn't she look so good natured and down-to-earth?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston with Girls in Russia & E. Europe!

Post by Winston » December 10th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Great comments to those videos I just uploaded on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/comments?filter=Mg7Ys9XGi0g

Spooky MGTOW
2 hours ago
HappierAbroad It reminds me of old times, when girls liked to chat with boys. I am going next fall to Rostov on Don, Volgograd and Novosibirsk next year. Cant wait to leave the US, this environment is so toxic, people are so disconnected. Great video.

https://www.youtube.com/comments?filter=pXtELZFiS7Q

Ts K
2 hours ago
This applies to non-American based Asians as well. Many foreign born Asians are gullible and think that what they watch from Hollywood movies is exactly like real modern American culture. And when they do come to America to finally realize it, they become either disillusioned or disappointed.

In overseas (most foreign countries) you can talk to stranger and have a good chat and it's not uncommon for them to invite you to their home for coffee or some tea.

In America, what's odd is that you can live right next door to your neighbor for over 20 years, and they wouldn't really talk to you nor invite you to their home. You will even be lucky (now these days) if they even say "hello" to you. At least 10 years ago, you could have Americans giving the superficial and fake "good morning, how are you?" but now these days, you don't even get that... Just complete cold shoulder.

America is not stranger friendly at all. It's all clique based even to when you become adults. Everyone is so focused on making personal wealth and gain that they don't "have time" for families and friends.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston with Girls in Russia & E. Europe!

Post by Winston » December 10th, 2017, 7:54 pm

Video of me walking around Vyborg back in 2004, a small town north of St. Petersburg and close to the border to Finland. It's a quiet town with very reserved people who act more Finnish than Russian.

During this time an event known as the "all night sex feud in Vyborg" happened to me. See the full story here: http://www.happierabroad.com/Sex_Feud_Vyborg.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston with Girls in Russia & E. Europe!

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2017, 2:08 am

Three more.

Elena, a hot blonde girl I met at a disco in Novgorod, Russia, comes over the next day and sings for me while I film her and flirt with her. lol. Wow a girl like her in the US would never have given me the time of day! First she sings a Russian song. Then she sings "Don't Speak" by No Doubt.



Woman I approached outside of the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. Doesn't she seem so sweet, friendly and not stuck up? Like a true lady?



Lilia, a gorgeous blonde I went out with in Moscow. Notice how despite her looks, she acts shy and humble, not proud or arrogant. lol. She doesn't even agree with me that she looks hot. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston with Girls in Russia & E. Europe!

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2017, 2:19 am

Winston Revisits Julia and Katya in 2004 in Cherepovets, Russia

My revisit of Julia and Katya in 2004 in Cherepovets, Russia. Julia shows me her new baby, and Katya dances for me with sexy moves. They are still charming and have charisma, unlike the girls I meet in USA and Taiwan. Then I get mugged later, which I show and explain in the video. But that's another story for another video.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston with Girls in Russia & E. Europe!

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2017, 2:22 am

Winston Wu on Russia National TV News in 2004!

National TV news story about Winston Wu in Russia in November 2004. See story and explanation in the slides of the video. As mentioned in the video, here is the full story of what actually happened, which I wrote right after the event:
http://www.happierabroad.com/The_Cherep ... ssault.htm

@ladislav can you translate the news story in Russian?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston with Girls in Russia & E. Europe!

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2017, 2:39 am

Me and Alina, my girlfriend at the time, visit her nephew's class play at school, a performance of cute adorable children, all in Russian. Then we see a lovely artistic ballet performance at the local theatre in Yoshkar Ola, Russia.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston with Girls in Russia & E. Europe!

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2017, 2:49 am

Note: These videos are also on my playlist of video clips of me in Russia here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c

The playlist is also linked on the videos page of this site:
http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Adama » December 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm

How long were you in Russia for? How long in Poland? It's awesome that random people are willing to talk to you and smile. In the USA, you might be able to make some small talk, but don't expect people to invite you out for anything.

Even in Germany, I found some people to be quite friendly. But it sounds like Poland and Russia need to be tried out.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2017, 11:40 pm

Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm
How long were you in Russia for? How long in Poland? It's awesome that random people are willing to talk to you and smile. In the USA, you might be able to make some small talk, but don't expect people to invite you out for anything.

Even in Germany, I found some people to be quite friendly. But it sounds like Poland and Russia need to be tried out.
In Russia, three times totally over a year. Poland for just a few weeks. What is your travel experience like?

Yes it's very easy to get girls to go out with you in Russia, but the catch is that you have to pay for everything and they will often take advantage of you sometimes. In their mind, you ought to pay for their company with gifts, dinners, cash loans sometimes, etc. Like Filipinos, they love to get things and feel no shame in it. They enjoy being leeches, it's their nature. No guilt about it at all. The mentality is similar in the Philippines, but Filipino girls will ask for a lot less than Russian girls will. So Filipino girls are much cheaper to maintain.

Of course there are good girls too. But many girls there are leeches, if they are low income or no income that is. They like going along for the ride and seeing what you will shower them with to try to court them. But it takes more time to find a good girl that really likes you.

Poland is great if you like girls with Catholic values and moral values. But the girls generally prefer white men and not colored men.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston » December 17th, 2017, 2:52 am

Marina, my last and lost love in Yoshkar Ola, Russia. Doesn't she look so sweet, pure, innocent and angelic? :)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston » December 19th, 2017, 10:54 am

Marta, a Moldovan girl I approached in St. Petersburg one night. Notice how funny, playful and expressive she is, while she's drinking and laughing with me. Wow. These girls sure have personality, not just looks. And they are fun too, as you can see. Not uptight, bitchy, repressed or too serious like girls in the US and Taiwan are.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Adama » December 19th, 2017, 2:26 pm

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:40 pm
Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm
How long were you in Russia for? How long in Poland? It's awesome that random people are willing to talk to you and smile. In the USA, you might be able to make some small talk, but don't expect people to invite you out for anything.

Even in Germany, I found some people to be quite friendly. But it sounds like Poland and Russia need to be tried out.
In Russia, three times totally over a year. Poland for just a few weeks. What is your travel experience like?

Yes it's very easy to get girls to go out with you in Russia, but the catch is that you have to pay for everything and they will often take advantage of you sometimes. In their mind, you ought to pay for their company with gifts, dinners, cash loans sometimes, etc. Like Filipinos, they love to get things and feel no shame in it. They enjoy being leeches, it's their nature. No guilt about it at all. The mentality is similar in the Philippines, but Filipino girls will ask for a lot less than Russian girls will. So Filipino girls are much cheaper to maintain.

Of course there are good girls too. But many girls there are leeches, if they are low income or no income that is. They like going along for the ride and seeing what you will shower them with to try to court them. But it takes more time to find a good girl that really likes you.

Poland is great if you like girls with Catholic values and moral values. But the girls generally prefer white men and not colored men.
I have experienced a female leech or two but not to the extent you describe. My problem was that I had been bullied in childhood which destroyed my self esteem. So when I finally went to Europe, I gravitated towards those women who were psychologically abusive.

The thing that I noticed that I need to watch for is not really the female leech, but the woman who wants to be in control but through stealth and subtlety. Because of my low self esteem, instead of cutting them off immediately, I stuck with it, because I had one-itis due to low self esteem.

Couple that with the fact that people were relentless about picking on my flaws due to their jealousy when I had low self esteem, which only further darkened the light in my life, and I could not see straight. I thought I was an ugly, foul individual worthy of death. That's how the bullying made me feel.

But God has redeemed me from death through his mercy, knowledge and truth, and I now know that these people are just jealous and they use their evil words of ridicule to bring the heel over me, so that they can feel better about themselves (uplifting themselves through the emptiness of vanity and lies; everyone has flaws, especially the ones pointing them out in strangers). The truth is that it's them that have the problem, not me. And most of these people are doomed anyway. They laugh me to scorn now, but we will see who gets laughed to scorn in the afterlife.

If I had had healthier self esteem things would have been better, because that would have given me more and better opportunities, and I would have cut off the evil doers and eliminated them from the start.

Most of the women paid for themselves. Some of them paid for me. The most I ever bought a woman that I can remember is a red bull, and she was giving me a long ride over 60 miles each way.

I really don't have a problem sharing money, but I only had about $2000 and I spent about seven months in Germany. And I only had a few changes of clothes.

I am hoping to go back next year after a major sale takes place here.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Adama » December 19th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:40 pm
Yes it's very easy to get girls to go out with you in Russia, but the catch is that you have to pay for everything and they will often take advantage of you sometimes. In their mind, you ought to pay for their company with gifts, dinners, cash loans sometimes, etc. Like Filipinos, they love to get things and feel no shame in it. They enjoy being leeches, it's their nature. No guilt about it at all. The mentality is similar in the Philippines, but Filipino girls will ask for a lot less than Russian girls will. So Filipino girls are much cheaper to maintain.

Of course there are good girls too. But many girls there are leeches, if they are low income or no income that is. They like going along for the ride and seeing what you will shower them with to try to court them. But it takes more time to find a good girl that really likes you.
That's the problem. It cannot be purchased. Men think women must be purchased. But any woman who is for purchase is going to take you for a ride by nature.

It is a myth that men should purchase women. Trying to do so really means that the man will fall for the wrong kind of woman. It is a trap.

I wonder how much money Adam used to purchase Eve.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: NEW Video Clips of Winston and Girls in Russia & E. Europe! Must See!

Post by Winston » December 19th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Adama wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 2:26 pm
Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:40 pm
Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 5:27 pm
How long were you in Russia for? How long in Poland? It's awesome that random people are willing to talk to you and smile. In the USA, you might be able to make some small talk, but don't expect people to invite you out for anything.

Even in Germany, I found some people to be quite friendly. But it sounds like Poland and Russia need to be tried out.
In Russia, three times totally over a year. Poland for just a few weeks. What is your travel experience like?

Yes it's very easy to get girls to go out with you in Russia, but the catch is that you have to pay for everything and they will often take advantage of you sometimes. In their mind, you ought to pay for their company with gifts, dinners, cash loans sometimes, etc. Like Filipinos, they love to get things and feel no shame in it. They enjoy being leeches, it's their nature. No guilt about it at all. The mentality is similar in the Philippines, but Filipino girls will ask for a lot less than Russian girls will. So Filipino girls are much cheaper to maintain.

Of course there are good girls too. But many girls there are leeches, if they are low income or no income that is. They like going along for the ride and seeing what you will shower them with to try to court them. But it takes more time to find a good girl that really likes you.

Poland is great if you like girls with Catholic values and moral values. But the girls generally prefer white men and not colored men.
I have experienced a female leech or two but not to the extent you describe. My problem was that I had been bullied in childhood which destroyed my self esteem. So when I finally went to Europe, I gravitated towards those women who were psychologically abusive.

The thing that I noticed that I need to watch for is not really the female leech, but the woman who wants to be in control but through stealth and subtlety. Because of my low self esteem, instead of cutting them off immediately, I stuck with it, because I had one-itis due to low self esteem.

Couple that with the fact that people were relentless about picking on my flaws due to their jealousy when I had low self esteem, which only further darkened the light in my life, and I could not see straight. I thought I was an ugly, foul individual worthy of death. That's how the bullying made me feel.

But God has redeemed me from death through his mercy, knowledge and truth, and I now know that these people are just jealous and they use their evil words of ridicule to bring the heel over me, so that they can feel better about themselves (uplifting themselves through the emptiness of vanity and lies; everyone has flaws, especially the ones pointing them out in strangers). The truth is that it's them that have the problem, not me. And most of these people are doomed anyway. They laugh me to scorn now, but we will see who gets laughed to scorn in the afterlife.

If I had had healthier self esteem things would have been better, because that would have given me more and better opportunities, and I would have cut off the evil doers and eliminated them from the start.

Most of the women paid for themselves. Some of them paid for me. The most I ever bought a woman that I can remember is a red bull, and she was giving me a long ride over 60 miles each way.

I really don't have a problem sharing money, but I only had about $2000 and I spent about seven months in Germany. And I only had a few changes of clothes.

I am hoping to go back next year after a major sale takes place here.
How were women abusive toward you in Europe? They are usually very mature and down to earth and do not do that.

Well Europe is different than Russia. The women in Europe are not leeches and are happy to chip in or go dutch. Especially in Germany, where the women want to be independent and do not like men even buying them a beer. Their mentality is totally different than Russian women's.

You never went to Russia right? In Russia, the women expect you to pay 100 percent for everything. They believe it's your obligation and duty. In that sense they have a strong sense of entitlement. There's no shame in it. Even if you were Brad Pitt, they'd still expect you to pay for everything and never be frugal or resist anything because it's expensive. You are expected to act as though price were never an issue. That's a sign of manliness to them. Even good girls in Russia think like this.

If they love you they will bend the rules for you somewhat and demand less. But they all have this kind of mentality there. Some will ask you for loans too, and gifts.

I was bullied too. It destroys your self esteem when you're a kid and you can never get it back because those are the years when your sense of self develops so once it's damaged, it's damaged for life. It's like a tree damaged at the roots or the core. You can't simply repair it. But you can balance it out with healing energy or God or spirituality or whatever. And you can learn to deal with and respond to your inner pain.

Where did you grow up? I grew up in Fremont, near San Jose in the SF Bay Area.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”