Need advice and help. I want to move to America.

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Mamie
Freshman Poster

Post by Mamie »

Russia, China, Hong Kong, and Iran all have their own distinct mafia families. They kiss Rothschild a** in certain respects, but chart their own course in many areas.

But monetary policy ain't everything. Religion seems to play a major role in slowing the spread of the poison. Specifically, Catholic, Orthodox, or Muslim.

Many Catholic countries in Latin America don't allow baby killing, for example. Therefore a lot less Satanic curse on the country, and a lot less feminism. Men still have value.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jimmy,
Read my comparison treatise so you know what you are getting into by coming to America.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ComparisonTreatise.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Need advice and help. I want to move to America.

Post by Bao3niang »

Considering modern Britain is just a copycat / wannabe of America, what do you think America will be like if you move there? Same goes with Canada, Australia, NZ. All the Anglo countries are essentially the same.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!