UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

Poll: What colors should the forum theme and background be?

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should we keep the light blue background in forum posts?

Yes. Keep it the way it is. I like the light blue background. It's very nice.
42%
No. It's too blue and bright. Change it back to the dirty white/light grayish color of the old forum theme.
50%
No. It's too blue and bright. Change it to a pure white background.
No votes
It's too blue and bright. But I want another color different from the above choices. Note: If you vote this option, then please specify the background color you prefer by posting it in this thread.
8%

Total votes: 12

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: What should be the background color in forum posts

Post by Winston » October 21st, 2014, 3:01 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:white or light gray background instead of blue its hard on the eyes
Well that's what I've done. I've used the light gray color from the old forum and put it into the background posts of this forum. I used the exact html color code. How do you like it now?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!