Simple Businesses to Start

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Simple Businesses to Start

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:13 pm
I don’t have any regard for any “family” that unleashed the likes of you on the world. They must be truly “remarkable” people and not in the positive sense.
Newsflash: you don't have any regard for any family, in fact for anyone who is not yourself.
You don’t have any regard for a real career given your job as a glorified soup stirrer. But then again, that’s all you come from, a family of low-status proletarians.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 28th, 2020, 9:30 pm
hypermak wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:24 pm
July 28th, 2020, 9:13 pm
I don’t have any regard for any “family” that unleashed the likes of you on the world. They must be truly “remarkable” people and not in the positive sense.
Newsflash: you don't have any regard for any family, in fact for anyone who is not yourself.
You don’t have any regard for a real career given your job as a glorified soup stirrer. But then again, that’s all you come from, a family of low-status proletarians.
As a bred house negro, it is understandable that CE would take this position. He would naturally look down on people doing valued activities for customers in the market, while value being a favoured housepet of the elite such as he was bred to be. It is interesting to get such a perspective.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 28th, 2020, 3:49 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 1:13 am
July 28th, 2020, 12:53 am
Unless you actually have business expertise, naysaying and excuse making is best kept to yourself.
You might recall that I was considering buying a franchise last year, and if I had done so I might be living under a bridge right now through no fault of my own....
Well why is that not a surprise you broke idiot loser!

Newsflash: If you are broke and nearing poverty, it is 100% your own fault. Smart people prepare for these things unlike fools who think they have a clue about real business.
Obviously I am not broke and nearing poverty or I wouldn't have had the money to put down for a franchise in the first place. However, if I had done so I might well been broke and nearing poverty right now, so being smart and cautious I didn't do so.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I am no more a glorified soup stirrer than you are a glorified paper pusher. :) And we all know that my family has hardly anything to do with your mental state. Every time you get busted as a fake entrepreneur, a fake millionaire, a fake playboy, etc. you react like an old bear shot in the balls.

It's not a great display, do something about it or just disappear.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 9:40 pm
July 28th, 2020, 3:49 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 1:13 am
July 28th, 2020, 12:53 am
Unless you actually have business expertise, naysaying and excuse making is best kept to yourself.
You might recall that I was considering buying a franchise last year, and if I had done so I might be living under a bridge right now through no fault of my own....
Well why is that not a surprise you broke idiot loser!

Newsflash: If you are broke and nearing poverty, it is 100% your own fault. Smart people prepare for these things unlike fools who think they have a clue about real business.
Obviously I am not broke and nearing poverty or I wouldn't have had the money to put down for a franchise in the first place. However, if I had done so I might well been broke and nearing poverty right now, so being smart and cautious I didn't do so.
To me, you are broke and living in poverty. Perhaps you belong under the bridge, one way or another.

Glad to see that truth triggers you into an angry fervor. It tends to do that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 10:06 pm
I am no more a glorified soup stirrer than you are a glorified paper pusher. :) And we all know that my family has hardly anything to do with your mental state. Every time you get busted as a fake entrepreneur, a fake millionaire, a fake playboy, etc. you react like an old bear shot in the balls.

It's not a great display, do something about it or just disappear.
Ok, kitchen boy from a family of uneducated, prole, kitchen workers. They must be so proud of you!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 29th, 2020, 12:46 am
Ok, kitchen boy from a family of uneducated, prole, kitchen workers. They must be so proud of you!
They are. Key is not to be a proletarian or an upper class, it's do do real, useful work for the collective good. That's what you shamelessly fail to understand because, perhaps, as @Cornfed says, you got used to making easy money, courtesy of US gov. Anybody who does something normal and productive, you will hate.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 2:24 am
They are. Key is not to be a proletarian or an upper class, it's do do real, useful work for the collective good. That's what you shamelessly fail to understand because, perhaps, as @Cornfed says, you got used to making easy money, courtesy of US gov. Anybody who does something normal and productive, you will hate.
If your family is proud that you are a mere cook in a third world hotel, they are just as stupid as you!

But it still sounds like somebody is still jealous because they are nothing in the world but a sandwich maker.
Lol!

You’ll never be able to provide a girlfriend allowance with that low brow type of work. You’re no different than local working class guys in the Philippines. No wonder you hate big wealth.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 29th, 2020, 3:14 am
If your family is proud that you are a mere cook in a third world hotel, they are just as stupid as you!

But it still sounds like somebody is still jealous because they are nothing in the world but a sandwich maker.
Lol!

You’ll never be able to provide a girlfriend allowance with that low brow type of work. You’re no different than local working class guys in the Philippines. No wonder you hate big wealth.
More gratuitous insults, a sign that it really hurts to base one's life on lies and then be busted. You are not a millionaire, you are not 50 and look like a NFL player half your age, you're not even a real businessman. You're a retired white collar who spends all of his time in front of a keyboard finding ways to pose as all those wonderful things, hoping that someone will buy it so he can legitimise his lies and feed his ego.

You get busted super-easily, every time. The giveaway for this particular thread was that you have no understanding of the risk involved with opening a business. You are simply rigurgitating what your phoney gurus told (and sold) you and believing it's the ultimate recipe for success. And damn those who think like normal investors, because they're just pussies who are missing out on the big bucks! :)

And once again, none of us is jealous, in fact can be jealous, of a senile frustrated little man's delusions. Few people would care if you truly were a multi-millionaire investor who looks great for the Ukrainian college girls. Even fewer people would care when they see that it's one big ball of made-up stories.

Personally, I am just annoyed if you keep insulting my family, who you don't know in the slightest. Yes, few of my extended family have a university degree because we have been in the trade for generations. Does that make us unskilled at what we do, or dangerous, or worth contempt? We have always run our honest businesses since the 1940's and we are loved by everybody in our town. We have a legacy of dignity and respect, even before we start talking about our commercial reputation.

Somebody with so little class and sensitivity as you will never be able to understand any of this. It will always be about who has the most money, who can provide "the girlfriend allowance" to the hottest chick: dick measuring games that would be embarrassing for a 15 years old, let alone on someone your age.

I don't hate anyone TBH but being so toxic when we all know that your "big wealth" is just a "big lie", you really can't afford it. Trust me on this.

Now feel free to quote the entire thing without reading it and add the usual closing statement that I must be incredible sick and psychotic. Go on, dig your grave another foot deeper...
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:

Lol!

For the truthing truther forget conrad hotel for only red hering. I promise 100% this poster not 30 not chef...he older 45 unemployed obvious very so bored and girlfriend probly dump so he live hapy abord forum

he not care what we say on fony chefman fake id sukpupet real public duende burn out bizman lose investings when busness go bust now no life only twidle thumb and post hapy abord from anger resentings and big frustrates so we see his sickhead issues everyday here where he post post post even he claim will be so busy on duty this monday just more lie because young chef only in his dream not his reality which past him already with fail bisness

so easy peasy get manila tiny italy expat grouping for look to italy expat bossmans of food panda manila delivery company who know all italy expat foodman in manila all hotels all restaurants all know each others

so wiseton reach to contact make new italy friend and contrarian might reach out and maybe stanfordguy asking from public duende facebook name and for all expat chefman in manila for truth may be public duende creation the hyper from compositing expat italy mans he knows in philipines so for the enquiring needs researching so we hope wiseton from italyfriend alexvenice may network italyworld in philpine join new club have new funnys
Last edited by Spencer on July 29th, 2020, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:13 am
hypermak wrote:

Lol!

For the truthing truther forget conrad hotel for only red hering. I promise 100% this poster not 30 not chef...he older 45 unemployed obvious very so bored and girlfriend probly dump so he live hapy abord forum

so easy peasy get manila tiny italy expat grouping for look to italy expat bossmans of food panda manila delivery company who know all italy expat foodman in manila all hotels all restaurants all know each others

so wiseton reach to contact make new italy friend and contrarian might reach out and maybe stanfordguy asking from public duende facebook name and for all expat chefman in manila for truth may be public duende creation the hyper from compositing expat italy mans he knows in philipines so for the enquiring needs researching so we hope wiseton from italyfriend alexvenice may network italyworld in philpine join new club have new funnys
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:22 am
Spencer wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:13 am
hypermak wrote:

Lol!

most know by now sad no life fruad......so why you not in fake kitchen now make cotrarian big omlets because he make you his littly italy bitchman hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 3:43 am

Lol!

More gratuitous insults, a sign that it really hurts to base one's life on lies and then be busted. You are not a millionaire, you are not 50 and look like a NFL player half your age, you're not even a real businessman. You're a retired white collar who spends all of his time in front of a keyboard finding ways to pose as all those wonderful things, hoping that someone will buy it so he can legitimise his lies and feed his ego.

You get busted super-easily, every time. The giveaway for this particular thread was that you have no understanding of the risk involved with opening a business. You are simply rigurgitating what your phoney gurus told (and sold) you and believing it's the ultimate recipe for success. And damn those who think like normal investors, because they're just pussies who are missing out on the big bucks! :)

And once again, none of us is jealous, in fact can be jealous, of a senile frustrated little man's delusions. Few people would care if you truly were a multi-millionaire investor who looks great for the Ukrainian college girls. Even fewer people would care when they see that it's one big ball of made-up stories.

Personally, I am just annoyed if you keep insulting my family, who you don't know in the slightest. Yes, few of my extended family have a university degree because we have been in the trade for generations. Does that make us unskilled at what we do, or dangerous, or worth contempt? We have always run our honest businesses since the 1940's and we are loved by everybody in our town. We have a legacy of dignity and respect, even before we start talking about our commercial reputation.

Somebody with so little class and sensitivity as you will never be able to understand any of this. It will always be about who has the most money, who can provide "the girlfriend allowance" to the hottest chick: dick measuring games that would be embarrassing for a 15 years old, let alone on someone your age.

I don't hate anyone TBH but being so toxic when we all know that your "big wealth" is just a "big lie", you really can't afford it. Trust me on this.

Now feel free to quote the entire thing without reading it and add the usual closing statement that I must be incredible sick and psychotic. Go on, dig your grave another foot deeper...
Do you really think I am going to read all that? The length of it itself means the truth hit you hard in various places. :mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 29th, 2020, 4:29 am
Do you really think I am going to read all that? The length of it itself means the truth hit you hard in various places. :mrgreen:
So predictable...LOL...
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:24 am
most know by now sad no life fruad......so why you not in fake kitchen now make cotrarian big omlets because he make you his littly italy bitchman hoy hoy