The ONLY Type of Man Girls SECRETLY Want (But Won't Say It)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The ONLY Type of Man Girls SECRETLY Want (But Won't Say It)

Post by jamesbond »

This woman explains to men the only type of man girls secretly want (but will never admit it).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: The ONLY Type of Man Girls SECRETLY Want (But Won't Say It)

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 5:23 am
This woman explains to men the only type of man girls secretly want (but will never admit it).

Hey Jamesbond, after watching this video I can really understand why both MGTOW and men traveling overseas for foreign (non-western) women is growing!!! Who wants to deal with this craziness!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The ONLY Type of Man Girls SECRETLY Want (But Won't Say It)

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 6:37 am
jamesbond wrote:
January 5th, 2022, 5:23 am

Hey Jamesbond, after watching this video I can really understand why both MGTOW and men traveling overseas for foreign (non-western) women is growing!!! Who wants to deal with this craziness!!!

I agree, more and more men are going MGTOW and are traveling overseas to find foreign women. Western women are screwed up and men are avoiding them like the plague! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."