Disillusioned in the UK

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Disillusioned in the UK

Post by walrusface »

Hello, just found this site and it seems pretty good. I agree with what a lot of what I've read so far.
I'm from the UK and at the age of 31 I can't say I've ever had what is known as a proper relationship. The experiences I have had have been women apparently liking me, sometimes they seem really keen, then the next minute all of a sudden... for no apparent reason, they couldn't care less whether I fell off the face of the planet. This kind of thing just seems to happen over and over again and I cannot figure what the hell I am doing wrong. This kind of fickle behaviour is becoming really frustrating and irritating.

Also I just find it difficult meeting women, I'm not that confident but when I have tried plucking up courage to speak to girls in clubs, on one occasion where I just tried to make polite conversation, I was told to "f**k off", not just by her but by her delightful friend. :( So yeah I guess that isn't the best route to go down. Virtually 90 % of online dating profiles are off putting as well.

For a while I kept thinking there must be something wrong with me, but seeing others who have had similar experiences, it is good to know that it is not just me.
Is it true that there are some women out there in other parts of the world who don't actually act like this? I would really like this to be true :)
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Welcome! You've come to the right place! You'll find that the problem is the Anglo women in general (American/Canadian/British/Irish/Australian/NZ, etc.). There's a common thread among all of them that make a "relationship" with them not worth your time and effort. Yes, there are exceptions, but they are just that: exceptions. Do you want to spend your best years hunting and pecking, hoping to find "just the right one", when the odds are stacked heavily against you? There are many other countries out there, where the women will just treat you as a man and respect you, while taking care of their looks and being naturally feminine.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I always hoped I would find one of the nicer ones, but as the title says I am now just very disillusioned. They are like a one in a million and the best ones always seem taken anyway.
Like finding a piece of hay in a massive stack full of needles.

I've always found foreign women quite appealing anyway.
I just don't really know what I am going to do about it exactly. Obviously it is going to involve going abroad at some point haha. Hopefully this site will give me more ideas.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome walrusface.

So does your face look like a w....? Haha just kidding.

Anyway, yes foreign women are truly different. Check out my Foreign Female Encounters videos and you will see it close-up:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Hope that quells some of your disillusionment.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello walrusface! You have an interesting screen name! Your right about what you say regarding "anglo" girls, they are the most unfriendly, paranoid and anti-social women in the world! :shock:

I am saving money now working two jobs (and maybe soon three jobs) to go overseas in the near future. I like you am sick and tired of the social and dating scene in these anglo countries.

Where in the Uk do you live exactly? I heard the women in England maybe the worst in the UK (with London women being the absolute worst).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Disillusioned in the UK

Post by Jackal »

walrusface wrote: Also I just find it difficult meeting women, I'm not that confident but when I have tried plucking up courage to speak to girls in clubs, on one occasion where I just tried to make polite conversation, I was told to "f**k off", not just by her but by her delightful friend.
Ah, the classic "ho guardian" situation. Hehe. Yes, fearsome mythical beasts guard the good-looking women in Anglo countries. You practically need a magic sword to keep them at bay.

Welcome, Mr. Walrus.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. Those disillusioned in the UK can just take the subway across the English Channel to France and the rest of Europe, and then take a train or bus to many foreign countries, including Russia. So why don't they?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Winston wrote:I don't get something. Those disillusioned in the UK can just take the subway across the English Channel to France and the rest of Europe, and then take a train or bus to many foreign countries, including Russia. So why don't they?
That's what I've always wondered, too. Or catch a low-fare RyanAir flight to just about anywhere in Europe for under $100. We certainly don't have that luxury in the US. Our geographical isolation in the US, which kept us safe from enemies for so many decades (not anymore) is also a curse: it keeps us hemmed in and far removed from those places that we do want to get to.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

RedDog wrote:
That's what I've always wondered, too. Or catch a low-fare RyanAir flight to just about anywhere in Europe for under $100. .
Just as a public service for those using RyanAir or, I assume, the other budget carriers, such as Easy Jet -- make sure you're aware of all the possible extra charges. Not printing out my ticket beforehand, and having one very heavy bag, tripled the cost of my RyanAir ticket.

But generally, I think the Brits do try to travel as much as they can, though the ones you hear about trying to get next to women are the yobs and mongers, who I assume are a national embarrassment, worse than the typical obnoxious American.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Winston wrote:Welcome walrusface.

Anyway, yes foreign women are truly different. Check out my Foreign Female Encounters videos and you will see it close-up:

Wow, Winston that is amazing. They are so friendly, it's almost hard to believe haha. Do you live in Russia?
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

jamesbond wrote:Hello walrusface! You have an interesting screen name! Your right about what you say regarding "anglo" girls, they are the most unfriendly, paranoid and anti-social women in the world! :shock:

I am saving money now working two jobs (and maybe soon three jobs) to go overseas in the near future. I like you am sick and tired of the social and dating scene in these anglo countries.

Where in the Uk do you live exactly? I heard the women in England maybe the worst in the UK (with London women being the absolute worst).
Hi Jamesbond, thanks I got it from a comedy. Like the vid in your pic haha, where did that come from?
I think they're more or less the same all over the UK to be honest. I have had a recent bad experience with a girl who lived in London though, and I've known a few others from there who seem a bit nuts, so there might be something in that.
I live in Devon, which is down in the south west.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

RedDog wrote:
Winston wrote:I don't get something. Those disillusioned in the UK can just take the subway across the English Channel to France and the rest of Europe, and then take a train or bus to many foreign countries, including Russia. So why don't they?
That's what I've always wondered, too. Or catch a low-fare RyanAir flight to just about anywhere in Europe for under $100. We certainly don't have that luxury in the US. Our geographical isolation in the US, which kept us safe from enemies for so many decades (not anymore) is also a curse: it keeps us hemmed in and far removed from those places that we do want to get to.
That's funny, I was thinking that in America you were lucky to live close to South America, where they seem better and a lot of them are obviously very attractive. But then again obviously I understand the USA is huge.
But yeah I see what you what you mean. I've never even been out of the UK, which I know sounds strange but I've just never had the money and when I have I wanted to spend it on something else. I finally have a passport though which I am hoping to make use of very soon.
I've always quite liked French, Spanish, Italian etc women, but would they be any better than English? I'd like to think so.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

gsjackson wrote:
RedDog wrote:
That's what I've always wondered, too. Or catch a low-fare RyanAir flight to just about anywhere in Europe for under $100. .
Just as a public service for those using RyanAir or, I assume, the other budget carriers, such as Easy Jet -- make sure you're aware of all the possible extra charges. Not printing out my ticket beforehand, and having one very heavy bag, tripled the cost of my RyanAir ticket.

But generally, I think the Brits do try to travel as much as they can, though the ones you hear about trying to get next to women are the yobs and mongers, who I assume are a national embarrassment, worse than the typical obnoxious American.
I would agree read the fine print, but as long as you're taking on much carry on its not an issue. My entire life was in one bag and my backpack. I flew Ryan Air, Norwegian Airlines, BMI and WizAir all discount carriers and cheaper than high speed rail in most cases.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Yeah you do get the 'brits abroad' stereotype of those lager louts and all that, they mostly go to Spain. Places like the Costa del Sol, and yes they are an embarrassment. I would like to go to Spain but I'd like to avoid those touristy type places.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

walrusface wrote:
Winston wrote:Welcome walrusface.

Wow, Winston that is amazing. They are so friendly, it's almost hard to believe haha. Do you live in Russia?
No I live in the Philippines. Have you seen my photo collage? Click the "Photos" link at the top and also see the Approachable Faces Gallery from there. You already saw all parts of the film?