I am going to convert to Islam

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am going to convert to Islam

Post by Yohan »

TruthSeeker wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:37 am
.... you don't convert to a religion because of a woman. At least I wouldn't.
Same with me as an atheist - I will not change my way of thinking because a woman insists, (sometimes pushed by laws and family members) to be accepted by her I have to join a certain religion.

I consider religion as a very serious hindrance when trying to date women - Jews only for Jews, Catholics only for Catholics, LDS only for LDS, Jehovah's only for Jehovah's, Sunni Muslim only for Sunni Muslims, rejecting even Shia Muslims as partner, Hindu and their Caste system is also problematic...

Religion is a factor which is considerably reducing your chance to look out for a nice female friend and makes everything more complicated.
A very large part of females are excluded and unfit for dating, they are single but not available solely because your and her religion is not the same.

The only religion is Buddhism and also some few Christian-related groups, which do not care who you are...and of course atheism, which means to be without religion at all.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I have been looking at some of the Muslim countries on International Cupid. Morocco is a moderate Muslim country. There are many women in their 20s and 30s who say they don’t have children. In Latin America, almost any woman who hits 20 has had children. If you are looking for a wife, a Muslim country may be better to find a woman that you can actually bond with. The other advantage is that Muslim countries may be more tolerant of an older man and younger woman. Any thoughts?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
March 13th, 2023, 2:27 pm
I have been looking at some of the Muslim countries on International Cupid. Morocco is a moderate Muslim country. There are many women in their 20s and 30s who say they don’t have children. In Latin America, almost any woman who hits 20 has had children. If you are looking for a wife, a Muslim country may be better to find a woman that you can actually bond with. The other advantage is that Muslim countries may be more tolerant of an older man and younger woman. Any thoughts?
I dated an older (41) Moroccan woman 20 years ago. She was cartoonishly sexy -- think Jessica Rabbit with bigger boobs. It was an amazing phenomenon watching young American women -- waitresses and such -- who saw us together. Like they'd been thrown into some kind of tizzy, thrown off stride.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=AJO ... 9zcJ8hx-TM

The circumstances of my getting together with her might be instructive. I passed her on the way to the Union Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin, a well-known gathering and imbibing spot by the lake. I turned right around and followed her in. She sat down at a big table with about a dozen Moroccan men. I sat nearby. At one point I thought she was manipulating an empty chair, as sort of an invitation to join them, so I quietly did. Before I'd talked to her at all, she gets up and leaves.

So I'm with a dozen Moroccan men I didn't know. I ask about her and one of them turned out to be her cousin. For the next couple hours I'm getting hammered with these guys, in a sort of interview. I said that I was leaving town for a month the next day, and the cousin said he would give her my number and she might call me when I got back, but he had no idea whether she'd be interested and do so. I drank so much beer that my bladder started requiring release every five minutes or so, and on the last trip when I came back no one was there. Figured I'd wasted a drunk on a venture that almost certainly wouldn't pay off.

But as soon as I get back a month later she calls, and when we meet up it was like an arranged marriage. We weren't there but about 20 minutes when she invites me to Morocco.

She was fairly quiet, didn't drink at all, assumed it was her job to please her man. I won't go into the circumstances of throwing her back into the pond eventually, but will just say that I really wish I hadn't, or at least hadn't done so for a long time.

Lessons: Get to know the men folk. They can hook you up. And don't be surprised if it gets very serious very quickly. If she's typical, Muslim women, or at least Moroccan women, aren't into game=playing AT ALL. It's get right down to the business of coupling.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrPeabody wrote:
moderate muslim women are no different than feminazis for the most part.they drink and do bad things,culturally westernized thru music,television etc .all those beurette moroccan women with black guys in france,and they are 'moderate'muslim women.

like a mix between australian woman and eastern european.

I think even southern itlailan and sicilian women are more wholesome .lmao

btw,a muslima can never marry a non-muslim man unless she wants to die.

my only real gf was a 'moderate'muslim woman lmao

theyre just asskissers and degenerates.

of course if we had a wholesome european culture like in the past,that would be commendable for them to copy us.
Last edited by Kalinago on March 15th, 2023, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 10:02 am
TruthSeeker wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:37 am
.... you don't convert to a religion because of a woman. At least I wouldn't.
Same with me as an atheist - I will not change my way of thinking because a woman insists, (sometimes pushed by laws and family members) to be accepted by her I have to join a certain religion.

I consider religion as a very serious hindrance when trying to date women - Jews only for Jews, Catholics only for Catholics, LDS only for LDS, Jehovah's only for Jehovah's, Sunni Muslim only for Sunni Muslims, rejecting even Shia Muslims as partner, Hindu and their Caste system is also problematic...

Religion is a factor which is considerably reducing your chance to look out for a nice female friend and makes everything more complicated.
A very large part of females are excluded and unfit for dating, they are single but not available solely because your and her religion is not the same.

The only religion is Buddhism and also some few Christian-related groups, which do not care who you are...and of course atheism, which means to be without religion at all.
You are an atheist, and won't change for someone else. I get that. You don't want to be inauthentic. But atheists don't have any real reason not to go along with a woman's religion, If you are just a bunch of molecules and chemical reactions, what does it matter if you are an atheist or a Muslim, or pretend to be? Unless it is not to be a simp for her, or be encumbered with restrictions from her lifestyle.

For those of us who have faith, it is important to our lives. I'm raising children with my wife. I am glad that we are on the same page. Marrying a non-Christian or a nominal Christian was not an option for me. Marriage affects too many areas of my life. My faith affects every area of my life. It would have been very foolish for me to marry a Muslim, an atheist, a Hindu, a Buddhist, or a secular party girl.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:27 am
TruthSeeker wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 7:19 am
Islam is a pagan religion.
More accurately, it is a heretical Christian sect created by the Jews.
Islam draws from unorthodox and heterodox teachings from both religions or heretical offshoots, but where do you get the idea that it was created by the Jews?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 9:03 am
Met me a beautiful young black Muslim girl. Gorgeous face, delicate features, full of passion. She is a reader of my online writings for a long time. I want to make her my wife, some time next year. Will be saving up for it. She's a perfect, traditional type of girl. I'll join her religion. And live a traditional, faithful life.

It is a great feeling to join that great Ummah, that International Brotherhood of Muslims. To be a part of something greater than myself
Btw, converting to another religion just because of a woman is the ultimate simp move., especially if you risk your soul to procure a woman.

If a Muslim woman and her family are religious, you can't marry her unless you are Muslim. Muslim men can marry women who are Jews or Christians, according to their religion, because the man. These rules are because the man is supposed to be in charge. If you are converting and marrying her to be in charge... how in charge are you if you had to convert to Islam to marry her.

If you convert to Islam, that means you are supposed to drink no alcohol, pray five times a day, fast during the day for Ramadan. Fasting during Ramadan means no food, water, or sex during daylight hours. Some would add in smoking, and brushing teeth with toothpaste may be a debated issue. There are many people who do these things because that is what they genuinely believe they should do. But if you don't believe in it, why convert to Islam? You could be a 'bad Muslim'-- not wash your head, feet, and hands and prostrate and pray five times a day, not restart your prayers if you pass gas during them, not take a bath after sex, not wash your junk after taking a leak, not fast Ramadan, etc. But will you get along well with your wife if that is the case? I've spent years in a Muslim country. The sidewalk kind of rolls up early. In the big city, there were some tents here and there selling beer or food, but the city mostly shuts down because people get up so early in the morning to pray. Then there are random holidays when they pick apparently pick the man with the worst voice to chant the Al Qur'an in the week hours of the morning over the loudspeaker.

If she's a traditional woman, and she's young with no kids, she is going to want kids. Then what are you going to do....raise them as Muslim? What if your kids or grandkids blow up some building or create some kind of terrorist crisis? If your kids aren't Muslims, they won't be Muslim terrorists.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 9:46 am
Yohan wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 7:51 pm
Mercer wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 5:19 pm
Who gives a shit about religion? This universe is random chaos, there is no meaning to anything. There’s no reason why we are born. We didn’t exist for 13 billion years....
I fully agree, religion makes all and everything only more complicated.
I think most of people are only "religious" because they like to think they're special and earned everything in life because a deity rewards them. If that's true then why are other innocent, good people forced to deal with horrible diseases, mental illnesses, abuse, isolation, etc. If they were forced to live like shit because of problems beyond their control and praying and receiving no help then they would be less likely to be religious. If religion is real then it's even worse because that means that some people are just given privilege and others aren't randomly and some people are forced to have a lifetime of suffering and the deity knows about it but doesn't give a shit and refuses to help.
Some people are just downright ungrateful. God gives them live, air to breath, sunshine, rain, a planet that grows all kinds of food, river, streams, lakes, fish, wildlife, etc.

Why would you have any right to be upset against God for not getting special perks. If you have sinned and haven't reconciled with him, you have set yourself up as His enemy. Why do you think you should have some special right to God's favor if you are at odds with him?

I have a friend who had a Muslim driver in Indonesia. He asked my friend why so many Christians were well-to-do from his perspective. Drivers and maids are a the lower end of the economic spectrum in that city. My friend said if you had a child who wanted you to feed him, would you? Yes, he would. If some other kid in the neighborhood had a need like that, would you help him, probably? Yes. But who would you help first... your own children, or someone else's kid in the neighborhood?

I don't know that his series of questions rightly captured the issue of material provision and questions. The apostle Paul said he knew how to do without and how to abound, and to set our attention on things above rather than the temporal.

My faith also emphasizes grace, not getting from God because we deserve it. The Bible does teach that God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Kalinago wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 3:11 am
MrPeabody wrote:
moderate muslim women are no different than feminazis for the most part.they drink and do bad things,culturally westernized thru music,television etc .all those beurette moroccan women with black guys in france,and they are 'moderate'muslim women.

like a mix between australian woman and eastern european.

I think even southern itlailan and sicilian women are more wholesome .lmao

btw,a muslima can never marry a non-muslim man unless she wants to die.

my only real gf was a 'moderate'muslim woman lmao

theyre just asskissers and degenerates.

of course if we had a wholesome european culture like in the past,that would be commendable for them to copy us.
I looked at a Morocco expat site and there were alot of posts on how to get married in Morocco. But they were written by British women marrying Morocco men.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 6:06 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 9:03 am
Met me a beautiful young black Muslim girl. Gorgeous face, delicate features, full of passion. She is a reader of my online writings for a long time. I want to make her my wife, some time next year. Will be saving up for it. She's a perfect, traditional type of girl. I'll join her religion. And live a traditional, faithful life.

It is a great feeling to join that great Ummah, that International Brotherhood of Muslims. To be a part of something greater than myself
Btw, converting to another religion just because of a woman is the ultimate simp move., especially if you risk your soul to procure a woman.

If a Muslim woman and her family are religious, you can't marry her unless you are Muslim. Muslim men can marry women who are Jews or Christians, according to their religion, because the man. These rules are because the man is supposed to be in charge. If you are converting and marrying her to be in charge... how in charge are you if you had to convert to Islam to marry her.

If you convert to Islam, that means you are supposed to drink no alcohol, pray five times a day, fast during the day for Ramadan. Fasting during Ramadan means no food, water, or sex during daylight hours. Some would add in smoking, and brushing teeth with toothpaste may be a debated issue. There are many people who do these things because that is what they genuinely believe they should do. But if you don't believe in it, why convert to Islam? You could be a 'bad Muslim'-- not wash your head, feet, and hands and prostrate and pray five times a day, not restart your prayers if you pass gas during them, not take a bath after sex, not wash your junk after taking a leak, not fast Ramadan, etc. But will you get along well with your wife if that is the case? I've spent years in a Muslim country. The sidewalk kind of rolls up early. In the big city, there were some tents here and there selling beer or food, but the city mostly shuts down because people get up so early in the morning to pray. Then there are random holidays when they pick apparently pick the man with the worst voice to chant the Al Qur'an in the week hours of the morning over the loudspeaker.

If she's a traditional woman, and she's young with no kids, she is going to want kids. Then what are you going to do....raise them as Muslim? What if your kids or grandkids blow up some building or create some kind of terrorist crisis? If your kids aren't Muslims, they won't be Muslim terrorists.
Islam is dumb bullshit, f**k that religion.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 5:44 am
You are an atheist, and won't change for someone else. I get that. You don't want to be inauthentic. But atheists don't have any real reason not to go along with a woman's religion, If you are just a bunch of molecules and chemical reactions, what does it matter if you are an atheist or a Muslim, or pretend to be? Unless it is not to be a simp for her, or be encumbered with restrictions from her lifestyle.

For those of us who have faith, it is important to our lives. I'm raising children with my wife. I am glad that we are on the same page. Marrying a non-Christian or a nominal Christian was not an option for me. Marriage affects too many areas of my life. My faith affects every area of my life. It would have been very foolish for me to marry a Muslim, an atheist, a Hindu, a Buddhist, or a secular party girl.
I never had a problem being an atheist in Japan after I left the Catholic Church. I keep my opinion for myself, and I do not care if other people believe in something in the afterlife.
I do not try to convince them, and they do not try to convince me - and my wife is from Southern Japan, and belongs to the Japanese Presbyterian Church, only she, but our 2 daughters did never accept Christianity, for them the way to go is Buddhism and Shinto.

I know the presbyterian priest personally and his late wife too and they never tried to convert me, my wife the same, she is doing her church services, but will never ask me to participate with her, in my Japanese family there are Buddhists of Shingon, Buddhists of Tendai, Shinto followers, Presbyterians, atheist (me) - I never had a problem with that during 45 years of living and married in Japan - beause religion is for us all a private, very personal matter, no reason to insist other people - even family members or wife/husband or children - to join.

I also sometimes visit temples, shrines, churches...why not?

-----

A difficult question to you, you said,

Marrying a non-Christian or a nominal Christian was not an option for me.

But what would you say, if your wife suddenly tells you she wants to convert to Buddhism, or joins actively any Christian orientated cult, like the Jehovahs, or wants to join the LDS in Utah....or even tells you the only way to happiness is Islam. What will you do? Will you file for divorce? Or not?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Yohan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am
MrMan wrote:

I never had a problem being an atheist in Japan after I left the Catholic Church. I keep my opinion for myself, and I do not care if other people believe in something in the afterlife.
I do not try to convince them, and they do not try to convince me - and my wife is from Southern Japan, and belongs to the Japanese Presbyterian Church, only she, but our 2 daughters did never accept Christianity, for them the way to go is Buddhism and Shinto.

I know the presbyterian priest personally and his late wife too and they never tried to convert me, my wife the same, she is doing her church services, but will never ask me to participate with her, in my Japanese family there are Buddhists of Shingon, Buddhists of Tendai, Shinto followers, Presbyterians, atheist (me) - I never had a problem with that during 45 years of living and married in Japan - beause religion is for us all a private, very personal matter, no reason to insist other people - even family members or wife/husband or children - to join.

-----

But what would you say, if your wife suddenly tells you she wants to convert to Buddhism, or joins actively any Christian orientated cult, like the Jehovahs, or wants to join the LDS in Utah....or even tells you the only way to happiness is Islam. What will you do? Will you file for divorce? Or not?
You are enjoying the benefits of a predominantly Buddhist society that vibrates at a higher frequency. It’s only low intelligent assholes that insist on converting everyone to their belief system. And there are plenty of those in the US.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am
MrMan wrote:

-----

No, but that aint gonna happen.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:29 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 6:13 am
Mercer wrote:
Yohan wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 7:51 pm
Mercer wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 5:19 pm
Who gives a shit about religion? This universe is random chaos, there is no meaning to anything. There’s no reason why we are born. We didn’t exist for 13 billion years....
I fully agree, religion makes all and everything only more complicated.
I think most of people are only "religious" because they like to think they're special and earned everything in life because a deity rewards them. If that's true then why are other innocent, good people forced to deal with horrible diseases, mental illnesses, abuse, isolation, etc. If they were forced to live like shit because of problems beyond their control and praying and receiving no help then they would be less likely to be religious. If religion is real then it's even worse because that means that some people are just given privilege and others aren't randomly and some people are forced to have a lifetime of suffering and the deity knows about it but doesn't give a shit and refuses to help.
Some people are just downright ungrateful. God gives them live, air to breath, sunshine, rain, a planet that grows all kinds of food, river, streams, lakes, fish, wildlife, etc.

Why would you have any right to be upset against God for not getting special perks. If you have sinned and haven't reconciled with him, you have set yourself up as His enemy. Why do you think you should have some special right to God's favor if you are at odds with him?

I have a friend who had a Muslim driver in Indonesia. He asked my friend why so many Christians were well-to-do from his perspective. Drivers and maids are a the lower end of the economic spectrum in that city. My friend said if you had a child who wanted you to feed him, would you? Yes, he would. If some other kid in the neighborhood had a need like that, would you help him, probably? Yes. But who would you help first... your own children, or someone else's kid in the neighborhood?

I don't know that his series of questions rightly captured the issue of material provision and questions. The apostle Paul said he knew how to do without and how to abound, and to set our attention on things above rather than the temporal.

My faith also emphasizes grace, not getting from God because we deserve it. The Bible does teach that God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
@MrMan, you're a privileged brat who just got lucky in life. If you had a shitty life and were forced to be an incel, deal with severe health problems, isolation, live in a dangerous country, etc. you wouldn't be thankful for anything either. Life is just all luck and there's no special meaning to any of this. It's actually very sick that there's privileged brats like you who think they were blessed when there's people right now who have horrific diseases that will never be cured, severe mental illnesses, etc. You're a very sick person if you think these people deserved these problems and you don't suffer from them because you were personally blessed.

Also, just because we were forced to be born doesn't mean we have to like life or appreciate it. Why would a deity force someone into existence beyond their will and then demand that they worship them and appreciate life or suffer and then go to hell? That's also very sick.
You shouldn’t talk that way to MrMan. He’s a good guy, one of this forum’s best members.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:52 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:49 pm
Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:29 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 6:13 am
Mercer wrote:

@MrMan, you're a privileged brat who just got lucky in life. If you had a shitty life and were forced to be an incel, deal with severe health problems, isolation, live in a dangerous country, etc. you wouldn't be thankful for anything either. Life is just all luck and there's no special meaning to any of this. It's actually very sick that there's privileged brats like you who think they were blessed when there's people right now who have horrific diseases that will never be cured, severe mental illnesses, etc. You're a very sick person if you think these people deserved these problems and you don't suffer from them because you were personally blessed.

Also, just because we were forced to be born doesn't mean we have to like life or appreciate it. Why would a deity force someone into existence beyond their will and then demand that they worship them and appreciate life or suffer and then go to hell? That's also very sick.
You shouldn’t talk that way to MrMan. He’s a good guy, one of this forum’s best members.
He sounds like a bluepilled cuck to me. :lol:
He’s a good guy, don’t hold it against him that he’s had a good life. If anybody here deserves it it’s him.