Pride in London

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Pride in London

Post by kangarunner »

By royal order of King Charles, all members of this forum who are subjects of the King of England must stand for this year's Pride Event on July 1, 2023.

Pride in London. July 1, 2023.

The UK’s biggest, most diverse Pride. A home for every part of London’s LGBT+ community.

It's great to see so many people around the world standing for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

https://prideinlondon.org/

https://www.instagram.com/prideinlondon/
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Pride in London

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Kangarunner your crazy man.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Fortunately, I'm not British but rather a cultured and sophisticated European, so I don't have to attend that fruitloop event by edict of that ugly reptilian semite King Charles (#NotMyKing).

In fact, f**k that piece of shit monarch and all of his perverted battyboy buddies at the World Economic Forum like that filthy Rothschild-descended cocksucker (((Klaus Schwab))) and (((Larry Fink)))!!!

Proud to be apatride!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They push that shit on purpose because they want your blood line dead and the nimwits are so stupid they can't see this.

They don't roll the Grim Reaper out as they did on his coronation for no reason, they want you and your siblings dead..
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

God save the Drag King!!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 10:59 am
By royal order of King Charles, all members of this forum who are subjects of the King of England must stand for this year's Pride Event on July 1, 2023.

The UK’s biggest, most diverse Pride. A home for every part of London’s LGBT+ community.

It's great to see so many people around the world standing for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

I didn't see anything about King Charles doing that on the page there. If he did, that would be an evil and sick thing to do, give conservatives a choice between obeying the king or honoring evil. He's supposed to be the head of the Church of England, which is another reason he shouldn't support such an evil cause.

Are you gay?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 2:44 pm
He's supposed to be the head of the Church of England, which is another reason he shouldn't support such an evil cause.
To be fair, the Church of England was cucked from its inception.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

I didn't see anything about King Charles doing that on the page there. If he did, that would be an evil and sick thing to do, give conservatives a choice between obeying the king or honoring evil. He's supposed to be the head of the Church of England, which is another reason he shouldn't support such an evil cause.

Are you gay?
The idea that there are any conservatives in London is laughable to be honest.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 4:52 pm
MrMan wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

Are you gay?
The idea that there are any conservatives in London is laughable to be honest.
I wouldn't know about that but I would imagine there are a few. But the OP said subjects of the British Empire.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I don't recognise Charles as my sovereign. I recognise him as an evil pedophile worthy of only scorn.

As for pride! What pride?! My ex was in primark the other day and was talking about how they are now selling underwear for kids to tuck their bits away if a little boy wants to larp as a little girl. Also the bras for hiding breasts aimed at young children.

She told me some mother (if you can call her that!) Was complaining that her non binary child couldn't find what they needed because these items were no longer on display at the front of the store.

Should this evoke any sense of "pride"? Young children being sexualised and confused? I think it's f***ing sick to be honest and I've totally had enough of it!

I don't have anything against gay people personally like @Mr. Mistoffelees, and I agree with him that the LGBTQ+ is just co-opted for profit by Big Pharma who are making a f***ing fortune from gender confused children taking hormone replacement therapy and eventually irreversible sex change operations as well.

This is ruining the lives of the kids who realise they made a mistake (when they're free of the constant propaganda and can now think for themselves) it's also ruining the lives of the parents who are labelled as hateful or intolerant if they speak out about it. One dad in Australia was even f***ing arrested for this!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... SMywB0YOy7

All the resources in the medical community being used up to pander to the whims of psychopaths and all the sensible doctors who speak out about it getting put out of work is totally ridiculous!

Is any of this worthy of pride? No! But it comes as no surprise to me that Charles endorses all this bullshit and promotes it. Because he's an evil piece of shit!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 11:10 pm
I don't recognise Charles as my sovereign. I recognise him as an evil pedophile worthy of only scorn.

As for pride! What pride?! My ex was in primark the other day and was talking about how they are now selling underwear for kids to tuck their bits away if a little boy wants to larp as a little girl. Also the bras for hiding breasts aimed at young children.

She told me some mother (if you can call her that!) Was complaining that her non binary child couldn't find what they needed because these items were no longer on display at the front of the store.

Should this evoke any sense of "pride"? Young children being sexualised and confused? I think it's f***ing sick to be honest and I've totally had enough of it!

I don't have anything against gay people personally like @Mr. Mistoffelees, and I agree with him that the LGBTQ+ is just co-opted for profit by Big Pharma who are making a f***ing fortune from gender confused children taking hormone replacement therapy and eventually irreversible sex change operations as well.

This is ruining the lives of the kids who realise they made a mistake (when they're free of the constant propaganda and can now think for themselves) it's also ruining the lives of the parents who are labelled as hateful or intolerant if they speak out about it. One dad in Australia was even f***ing arrested for this!

All the resources in the medical community being used up to pander to the whims of psychopaths and all the sensible doctors who speak out about it getting put out of work is totally ridiculous!

Is any of this worthy of pride? No! But it comes as no surprise to me that Charles endorses all this bullshit and promotes it. Because he's an evil piece of shit!
The Transgender movement is literally a mass castration movement. It is a movement designed to trick people who don't know any better into castrating themselves whether it is surgically or hormonally.

"Puberty blockers" are the same exact drugs they use to chemically castrate pedophiles. And now with them being used on pre-teens, its giving them f***ing osteoporosis when they're not even twenty years old!

I don't think this is just being done for profit... I think its part of a deliberate effort to reduce the population of first world countries. Even if these kids grow up and realize what a terrible mistake they've made and that they've permanently mutilated themselves, it won't matter because their genitals are so screwed up now that its impossible for them to reproduce.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I am not talking about adultery, or the ex wife of the heir to the throne duing under mysterious circumstances while publicly going around with another man. Where is there any evidence that Charles is a pedophile?
I had neverheardthat. @Pixel--Dude
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 11:43 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 11:10 pm

The Transgender movement is literally a mass castration movement. It is a movement designed to trick people who don't know any better into castrating themselves whether it is surgically or hormonally.

"Puberty blockers" are the same exact drugs they use to chemically castrate pedophiles. And now with them being used on pre-teens, its giving them f***ing osteoporosis when they're not even twenty years old!

I don't think this is just being done for profit... I think its part of a deliberate effort to reduce the population of first world countries. Even if these kids grow up and realize what a terrible mistake they've made and that they've permanently mutilated themselves, it won't matter because their genitals are so screwed up now that its impossible for them to reproduce.
I think you're absolutely right! It isn't just about profit! These soulless cunts want to thin the herd out. First with the covid clot shots and now with all this trans shit!

I don't know what makes them think they have the right to decide who lives and who dies. What they should've done is take some shots themselves and make it a big game of national Russian roulette. :lol:

Seriously speaking though these people are f***ing evil. That much we can all agree on!
MrMan wrote:
June 19th, 2023, 7:45 am
I am not talking about adultery, or the ex wife of the heir to the throne duing under mysterious circumstances while publicly going around with another man. Where is there any evidence that Charles is a pedophile?
I had neverheardthat. @Pixel--Dude
You think the royals didn't know about Saville? Wasn't he knighted? They knew full well and were complicit with both Saville and Andrew. Charles is most likely just the same, since they're all part of the same little sordid club. I say strip the "king" of all.his titles and distribute his wealth out among the people who he's trying to kill by supporting such sickening ideologies.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Pixel--Dude @Lucas88 Feel free to discuss / talk more about London or UK in general. It's very interesting for me because I've never been there! From what I can gather, people in the UK are much more social with each other than in America.

Good to have you both on this forum!
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2023, 10:27 am
You think the royals didn't know about Saville? Wasn't he knighted? They knew full well and were complicit with both Saville and Andrew. Charles is most likely just the same, since they're all part of the same little sordid club. I say strip the "king" of all.his titles and distribute his wealth out among the people who he's trying to kill by supporting such sickening ideologies.
So 'most likely'... so in other words no evidence, and guilt by association?

I know very little about it, but I think it is likely that a pedophile would at least put some duct tape over the 5-year-old's mouth and throw the kid in the closet if the royal family comes to visit, and not parade this side of their life before the royals. If they met at charity events, the pedophile could leave the kid at home.

Now if royal flies to an island that is used for orgies with underaged girls, it seems more likely the royal individual just might be involved. But sex with 15, 17, etc. year-old girls is not pedophilia technically, either, and that's another person.

Btw, sex with a married woman is probably worse than sex with a single 17-year-old who signed up for it as far as I am concerned.

Discussions of pedophiles and the English remind me of these clips.

Last edited by MrMan on June 19th, 2023, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.