Alex Jones Ordered to Pay $4M+

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Alex Jones Ordered to Pay $4M+

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 6:27 pm
HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:50 am
Just listen to his own talking in the court. Jones is a pathetic hack that's out for a buck. Anything he's been right about is just a broken clock telling the time.
What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who took the vaccine 4 times and are now getting the monkeypox vaccine.

What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who listen to all the clones on Fox News and CNN and don't think for themselves.

What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who submissively accept their slave lives and will never know what real freedom is.

Anyone on here against Alex Jones is dead wrong. He's fearless and he's waking people the f**k up. I would rather listen to Alex Jones talk loud as f**k and wake people the f**k up from their sleep than have the zombie clones on Fox News and CNN talk all day long about dumb shit.
He is a grifter and coward. He is afraid of the JQ. About black crime. About IQ and on and on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:49 pm
You're just being cucked by a different master my dude. Being different doesn't mean you're correct.
The US of Gay
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:49 pm
You're just being cucked by a different master my dude. Being different doesn't mean you're correct.
You're a cuck you little bitch. Where do you live?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I have never really had much to do with Alex Jones. I had a quick look at what he has been ordered to pay millions for and I think he is right to a degree. America has been trying to disarm its people for f***ing years.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Cornfed wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:00 am
It was disappointing that AJ backed down and claimed the hoax was real.
I listened to a recent interview with Jones on The Highwire podcast. Sad that he says the event was real. He can't really believe that can he? I guess even titans like him need to pick their battles. Sure seems like he has his tail between his legs, but he makes it sound genuine that he really believes in the event. I guess that's the elites flexing their power, showing how they can neuter someone. It seems the bark is louder than the bite with that hound.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Cornfed wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:00 am
It was disappointing that AJ backed down and claimed the hoax was real.
What would happen to Jones if he decided to keep proclaiming that the event was a hoax?
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:50 am
Moretorque wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:34 am
HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 6:40 am
Listen to Jones' own words in his trial. That's all I'm telling you to do. He's a f***ing clown and he admits as much.
Alex is a very brave man and really a hero for humanity. He does not talk about the Zionist like he used to so they have gotten to him long ago and now they are using the weaponized courts to shut him up...
Just listen to his own talking in the court. Jones is a pathetic hack that's out for a buck. Anything he's been right about is just a broken clock telling the time.
If you post the clip or video and tell me the minute mark I will listen to it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@kangarunner thanks for the indirect shout-out of using "[that's the] The U.S. of Gay [for ya']" :+1: :+1:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Now a jury awarded hundreds of millions to the Sandy Hoax scammers.

https://breaking911.com/breaking-jury-r ... ion-trial/

A better link:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ ... -families/
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

This trial may be staged as well. They all look like fakes. Crisis actors.

The jury supposedly awarded the actors $965M for making "false claims" about the Sandy Hook hoax but I think he only said it once on his show that Sandy Hook was a synthetic event.

AJ then backtracked and said at his staged trial that he believes it was a real shooting.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

One lesson here is that there is no value in caving to the ZOG. Jones would have been better off if he had maintained that the hoax was a hoax all along.