Alex Jones Ordered to Pay $4M+

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Alex Jones Ordered to Pay $4M+

Post by kangarunner »

Imagine being ordered by a judge to pay $4 million and then thinking "I still got a lot left".

Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Alex Jones Ordered to Pay $4M+

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

The whole sandy hoax event was obviously manipulated.

There are a lot of good documentaries that expose the hoax.

Then again Alex is a drunken idiot and likely on drugs. Plus he married into the (((tribe))) like a fool.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It was disappointing that AJ backed down and claimed the hoax was real.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 7:00 am
It was disappointing that AJ backed down and claimed the hoax was real.
This is why they fought the revolution, our courts are British all the way through noth'in but corruption now. Jim Fetzer's book was supposed to be a knock out and copies of it fetch several hundred $'s because how good it was.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 5th, 2022, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Isn't Jones part of the Israeli intelligencia?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

https://www.infowars.com/posts/alex-jon ... how-trial/

49.3 million. This was just a political hit job by some leftist dipshit judge and lawyers. Alex has been a thorn in the side of the New World Order and the shitlibs for a long time.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 12:38 am

49.3 million. This was just a political hit job by some leftist dipshit judge and lawyers. Alex has been a thorn in the side of the New World Order and the shitlibs for a long time.
The trial was in Texas. If you listened to any of the audio it's very clear Alex Jones is a dumbass and the only one dumber than him is his lawyer. He tells lies to make money, and at one point was raking in $800,000 a day with his nonsense. When you can just make up bullshit and make that kind of money, it's no wonder he does what he does.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 5:16 am
NPCslammer wrote:

The trial was in Texas. If you listened to any of the audio it's very clear Alex Jones is a dumbass and the only one dumber than him is his lawyer. He tells lies to make money, and at one point was raking in $800,000 a day with his nonsense. When you can just make up bullshit and make that kind of money, it's no wonder he does what he does.
I haven’t watched the BS trial, so I can’t comment on that. However most of what Alex says is right on the money. Globalist Agenda. It’s real. They admit it, and talk about it openly. Bunch of pedophiles in the government. He’s right. Epstein is the tip of the iceberg, and look at how much they’ve been protecting him. Bohemian grove? It’s real, and he was the only guy to go in there and film it. Even leftists admit that. He’s right about the pedocrats. He’s right about the downward slide of everything being intentionally planned. He’s right about illegal immigration. He’s right about the moral issues and the degeneracy being pushed by the left. He was even right about the gay frogs. I could probably list literally 1,000 things on this forum that Alex Jones is 100% spot on about and also back it up with evidence. For one, George Soros being a Nazi and working with the Nazis, admitted himself in a 60 minutes interview. And the leftist media outlets tried to say it wasn’t true. So that’s one thing. As far as the ass loads of money he’s making. Well, you would also have to say pretty much every rich business owner, athlete and celebrity that’s making that kind of cash is scumbag as well.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 5:36 am
HouseMD wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

I haven’t watched the BS trial, so I can’t comment on that. However most of what Alex says is right on the money. Globalist Agenda. It’s real. They admit it, and talk about it openly. Bunch of pedophiles in the government. He’s right. Epstein is the tip of the iceberg, and look at how much they’ve been protecting him. Bohemian grove? It’s real, and he was the only guy to go in there and film it. Even leftists admit that. He’s right about the pedocrats. He’s right about the downward slide of everything being intentionally planned. He’s right about illegal immigration. He’s right about the moral issues and the degeneracy being pushed by the left. He was even right about the gay frogs. I could probably list literally 1,000 things on this forum that Alex Jones is 100% spot on about and also back it up with evidence. For one, George Soros being a Nazi and working with the Nazis, admitted himself in a 60 minutes interview. And the leftist media outlets tried to say it wasn’t true. So that’s one thing. As far as the ass loads of money he’s making. Well, you would also have to say pretty much every rich business owner, athlete and celebrity that’s making that kind of cash is scumbag as well.
Listen to Jones' own words in his trial. That's all I'm telling you to do. He's a f***ing clown and he admits as much.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 6:40 am
NPCslammer wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 5:36 am
HouseMD wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Listen to Jones' own words in his trial. That's all I'm telling you to do. He's a f***ing clown and he admits as much.
Alex is a very brave man and really a hero for humanity. He does not talk about the Zionist like he used to so they have gotten to him long ago and now they are using the weaponized courts to shut him up...
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:34 am
HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 6:40 am
Alex is a very brave man and really a hero for humanity. He does not talk about the Zionist like he used to so they have gotten to him long ago and now they are using the weaponized courts to shut him up...
Just listen to his own talking in the court. Jones is a pathetic hack that's out for a buck. Anything he's been right about is just a broken clock telling the time.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:50 am
Just listen to his own talking in the court. Jones is a pathetic hack that's out for a buck. Anything he's been right about is just a broken clock telling the time.
What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who took the vaccine 4 times and are now getting the monkeypox vaccine.

What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who listen to all the clones on Fox News and CNN and don't think for themselves.

What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who submissively accept their slave lives and will never know what real freedom is.

Anyone on here against Alex Jones is dead wrong. He's fearless and he's waking people the f**k up. I would rather listen to Alex Jones talk loud as f**k and wake people the f**k up from their sleep than have the zombie clones on Fox News and CNN talk all day long about dumb shit.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

kangarunner wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 6:27 pm
HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 7:50 am
What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who took the vaccine 4 times and are now getting the monkeypox vaccine.

What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who listen to all the clones on Fox News and CNN and don't think for themselves.

What's pathetic is all the zombies in America who submissively accept their slave lives and will never know what real freedom is.

Anyone on here against Alex Jones is dead wrong. He's fearless and he's waking people the f**k up. I would rather listen to Alex Jones talk loud as f**k and wake people the f**k up from their sleep than have the zombie clones on Fox News and CNN talk all day long about dumb shit.
You're just being cucked by a different master my dude. Being different doesn't mean you're correct.