Winston, so why are you still in Taiwan??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

eurobrat wrote:
Naoki wrote:
eurobrat wrote:French women typically only have relationships with French men, I don't know what your talking about.
You should see this.
http://www.happierabroad.com/Advice_Asian_Men.htm
France is another country in which Asian men (those who can speak French- a necessity there) have reported that they have been treated quite well by the local females. They were finally able to date as normal human beings should, and, quite possibly, get married as normal human beings should. Upon arrival in the US, however, they would more often than not again face ostracism from the majority of the US women.
I don't know if it is true or just a rumor.
But I think it worth try for Winston.
Because dating a white girl is always his biggest dream. He should pursuit it.
I think he should go after those Chinese girls, they look hotter than most white girls with those perfect faces.
I am surprised that Winston still doesn't reply this thread.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Naoki wrote:Winston. I think the only reason why you are still staying Taiwan is that you can't leave your comfort zone.
And the reason why are Taiwanese people so closed to stranger is probably the same.
Dissing Taiwanese people all the day won't change anything.

I hope you can go France. I 'v heard some rumors about French women love asian guys. I wonder if it is true.
And I hope you can score one as hot as her. :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHacxZmEu38&feature=plcp[/youtube]

I am very expect your report. :D
Who are you? Who is that girl in your avatar?

Are you from France?

I've heard mixed things. Some say French women like Asian men because of that movie "The Lover" a long time ago, but that was a long time ago. Many say that French women are stuck up and cold.
Because dating a white girl is always his biggest dream. He should pursuit it.
I think you are talking about the Winston Wu of 2003. Where did you get that?
patrick wrote: i'm sure he would like to go to France but that's very expensive. I think China is a better option at the moment.
It can be expensive, but you can stay in hostels and every city has cheaper options if you look and don't stay in touristy areas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:
To Eurobrat:

Did you read the quote above? One of the friendliest girls I know in Taiwan told me this:

"in fact, I don't like to go out with men alone,except my boyfriend.
it's hard to distinguish boundaries,
some men think the girl who want to go out with them, that's because the girl likes him."

Now, if one of the friendliest girls I know in Taiwan says that, then what does it say about the attitude of Taiwan girls in general? Does it support Rock's bizarre claims that Taiwan girls are open, approachable and easy, for every guy except me? LOL

Does it? Yes or no? LOL
Winston, I have already agreed with you that Taiwanese girls are to reclusive and unfriendly for you. Why do you keep trying to confirm this? You have your proof and who gives a shit what other people say, most people are full of shit and walk around in their own deluded reality. Where are these photos of Rocks Taiwanese girlfriends?
Because some guys are claiming that Taiwan girls are open and easy for everyone to get except me. I want to know why they say that. Are they lying, BSing, or what? Yeah most people are full of shit. So why do many here still believe Rock's claims?

Rock's photos are discreet. He showed me an album of them before, but they were a bunch of chubby women in dark rooms. All you could see were outlines of their bodies. None of them were like the 100+ sexy girls you can find at the local nightmarket here.

Rock has never shown me any photos of his long time Taiwanese ex though. All he had were excuses, excuses, excuses. LOL

But if he can't get any hot girls himself, then it speaks volumes, regardless of anything he says. Enough said.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Who are you? Who is that girl in your avatar?
I am Naoki. She's the same girl in the video I posted above.
Are you from France?
Does Naoki sounds like a French name? :lol:
I've heard mixed things. Some say French women like Asian men because of that movie "The Lover" a long time ago, but that was a long time ago. Many say that French women are stuck up and cold.
I have never been to France so I don't know either. That's why I hope you can prove or disprove this rumor.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Winston wrote:A video rant I made about Taiwan.

From what I understand, it is not that they have high standards.
It's more like they have different standards.

Judging from what you wrote about Taiwan, they may love guys who are quiet, non-adventurouse and humble.
And your personality is completely opposite. That's the reason why they said you are not their type.

No offence, but I think these reasons of why you are still in Taiwan are so ridiculous. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You all won't believe this. But I just did it three times with a Chinese immigrant lady I met on QQ! She came over and stayed with me for a night until the next evening. Being kind of plump, she wasn't my usual type, but she was somewhat sexy and doable at least. But oh well. It was better than nothing and was an intense experience. I get the sense that she is kind of becoming attached to me though, and is trying to discourage me from going to China.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:You all won't believe this. But I just did it three times with a Chinese immigrant lady I met on QQ! She came over and stayed with me for a night until the next evening. Being kind of plump, she wasn't my usual type, but she was somewhat sexy and doable at least. But oh well. It was better than nothing and was an intense experience. I get the sense that she is kind of becoming attached to me though, and is trying to discourage me from going to China.
Oh no, you've moved onto harpooning whales...

Where did you meet her?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:You all won't believe this. But I just did it three times with a Chinese immigrant lady I met on QQ! She came over and stayed with me for a night until the next evening. Being kind of plump, she wasn't my usual type, but she was somewhat sexy and doable at least. But oh well. It was better than nothing and was an intense experience. I get the sense that she is kind of becoming attached to me though, and is trying to discourage me from going to China.

Where did you meet her?
LOL she wasn't a whale, just plumper than my usual type. She was curvy and sexy, not thin, but not a whale either.

I met on QQ, like I said above.

Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

eurobrat wrote:

Where did you meet her?
Plump women can still be sexy.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Naoki wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Where did you meet her?
Plump women can still be sexy.
Wow, that girl in the vid seems very sexy. But I would need to see her standing to be sure. I mean, those positions exaggerate her curves somewhat.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

OK, here's a chubby girl that most of u guys here will probably just write-off as a white fatty. But to me, she's extremely sexy and with an uber hot body. If she's tall, has firm youthful skin and muscle tone, and an attractive face, I think she would count as a show stopper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NmaHuqr ... plpp_video

Can anyone else here dig it?

I also like tall girls who are a lot slimmer than her as long as they are shapely and not skinny. These types are hard to find in Asia but its getting better with changing diets in some countries.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Rock wrote: Wow, that girl in the vid seems very sexy. But I would need to see her standing to be sure. I mean, those positions exaggerate her curves somewhat.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70iY05gD ... ature=plcp[/youtube]

As you can see, she looks chubby in standing position.
I told her about this in comment before. And she banned my account! What a bitch.
A typical attitude of American women.