Currently In Iceland

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just to cover all my bases, I searched 'Iceland' just now. Probably half the meaningful posts were made by myself. Therefore knowledge I already had.

The other ones were conflicting posts speculating on how wonderful a place it must be or how terrible a place it must be. One poster in particular kept vacillating between both extremes (awesome place and terrible place to get laid). Therefore his opinion can't be included in any sort of assessment.

In any case, there was no substantial amount of information regarding Iceland on this forum until I contributed it.

Wu, is it possible to include an ignore feature to exclude the more negative posters here? Some of these guys were sent packing from the niceguy forum and have landed here to wreak havoc upon us once more.
Last edited by Adama on April 7th, 2013, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Adama wrote:
ladislav wrote:Eastern Ukraine once absorbed an entire Swedish army - it was captured and imprisoned there. Then, they stayed there. So many girls look Scandinavian. May be a good place to look for blonds. I have seen some that were stunning. And they were poor, too
That's certainly an idea. I was mainly looking for a woman in a visa waiver country who could come and go as needed / wanted without having to jump through too many immigration hoops in the USA and other countries. Having said that, they're still Slavs. I dont have much experience with ukrainians, and how they compare to nordic women.

Any advice/observations on Nordic women? Everyone knows men are good workers, but what about romance? People who don't speak a lot scare the hell out of us Americans.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Adama wrote:Just to cover all my bases, I searched 'Iceland' just now. Probably half the meaningful posts were made by myself. Therefore knowledge I already had.

The other ones were conflicting posts speculating on how wonderful a place it must be or how terrible a place it must be. One poster in particular kept vacillating between both extremes (awesome place and terrible place to get laid). Therefore his opinion can't be included in any sort of assessment.

In any case, there was no substantial amount of information regarding Iceland on this forum until I contributed it.

Wu, is it possible to include an ignore feature to exclude the more negative posters here? Some of these guys were sent packing from the niceguy forum and have landed here to wreak havoc upon us once more.

here are some of the posts I've compiled re Iceland:

- If you asked some black Americans, they might tell you that Iceland is a sexual paradise with all kinds of blond girls offering up their booty for short term no strings attached fun. But for average Joe whities, it would be a sexual dessert. So the formula depends on both the person and place. Its not like any guy can do well in a given country.

viewtopic.php?p=26806#26806

I'm not surprised that Iceland is crazily feminist. Probably worse than AmeriKKKa. Racism comes with the feminism; they go hand-in-hand.

viewtopic.php?p=30566#30566

If you're a below average looking overweight black guy, don't expect girls to throw themselves at you anywhere, even in Iceland.
viewtopic.php?p=32596#32596
NUMBER ONE: If I were sent packing, I would have changed my name when I have arrived here. I left NiceGuy NOT because of beef I had with homeboy from Texas that has a Black-sounding username over there on Niceguy and I had beef with Bart Simpson of Nice guy. I have graduated in what I could have acquired from Mancoat/NiceGUY"S, just like Nice Guy himself, whom is happily married to his Japanese dimed-out wife and just left the site running and left it to the mods so he can carry on with his offline life. I thanked him on several occasions for leaving the site running; i also thanked him for having the site to exist in the first place.

NUMBER TWO: i WASN'T HURLING insults at you, dude. I thought you have wasted your money based on the results you had acquired in Iceland; so I should have had saved face with you? Real friends don't save face; they tell their friend like it is.

Adama, NUMBER THREE: I had given you kudos for your posts before. How soon we forget!?!! So you can ignore me, but I'm not acting like a fairweather friend to you - so why do that unto me?!?!?

NUMBER FOUR: aLTHOUGH I have not done so as much lately, I used to refer a plethora of people to NiceGuys as an intial learning building block for becoming an anti-feminist. But Mancoat doesn't focus on abroad like this site does more of. AT this point of my life, I am more interested in being happier abroad then to being fixated on talking about nonrelated things. H.A. has a more optimistic vibe which is pragmatic to how I WANT TO END up being for the rest of my life.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Beyond the occasional "you should have known better" posts, your only other contribution to the forum consists of shit posts like "Deee dumm daaa". Awe inspiring. Truly. It'd be better if you just lurked and kept your opinions to yourself.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Adama wrote:Beyond the occasional "you should have known better" posts, your only other contribution to the forum consists of shit posts like "Deee dumm daaa". Awe inspiring. Truly. It'd be better if you just lurked and kept your opinions to yourself.
You know what, Adama? I tried to speak to you diplomatically and even had given you respect even after you had thrown me under the bus. And that's how you reply to me on the forum? You are just reiterating why I don't associate with even American ex-patriates once I'm abroad because it always yields into a fairweather "friendly" type of a relationship...it's always a competition...and then as a end result, there always a reason that these "friendships" are embellished, contrived and contorted. Typical American behavior that's pragmatic to flakiness. I had the worse experiences with Canucks and Amerifucks abroad; other people abroad I was able to control by bartering a good deal (so that they don't overcharge me for shit just because I'm a gringo in their eyes at times) or by being a realist and have them respecting me for that without me raising my voice nor becoming malevolent.

As I have stated before, if you understood charisma instead of things you deem to be hyperactively jovial and to be "too going" outside of your puritanical domain, you wouldn't have used that asinine ad-nausem attack of using my one-liner "Dumb dat deeeeeeed" (which is what I have stated, not your "Deee dummm daaaa", you mitigated fool) against me. At least if you are going to be right and exact, quote me to the "t"; don't do it half-assedly.

I have a feeling that you're fishing for brownie points of coolness - again, it's typical American societal peer pressure of whom's the alpha male that you have to be feeling. It just wasn't enough for you that I actually acknowledged that I have respect for you even before your public "beef" that you have with me.

I also have a feeling that I have afflicted your susceptible tender heartstrings there when I felt you have wasted your time going to Iceland. Are you taking offense to it because you had spent your hard-earned money there and actually in a coy way agree with me? The truth hurts, papi. Just suck it up and keep it moving [by visiting more countries that you are curious about]. Eventually, you may find a country that is worth the expenditure of your hard-earned money. Personally, I felt that Perú, in many ways, was a waste of time. If you go back to some of my old posts, here and Mancoat, you would have realized that I had admitted that I f***ed up by going to Australia WITHOUT READING on the HA and Mancoat forums that Australia is an epic fail waste of time for expatriating upstanding men such as I. Did I slam anybody that had said I was a knucklehead for not taking heed to my aforementioned advice here? Nope, like a real man supposed to do, I have accepted responsibility, sucked it up, and kept it moving along and forward.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and become a narc or become part of the local pork patrol of your city and stop trying to paint me into this caricature of a non-member on here? You sound like a cop that has been neglected and picked on in school hence why the shoe of a western police officer would best fit you. A real man going his own way totally denounces the culture that he wants to absolve himself away from and that includes being a knockoff narc/police officer that you seem to have the personality of. Why are you trying to go abroad with western caustic values such as vilifying people like me that had, up until this point, looked at you as a man on the same team?

That is not my indirect plea to reaffirm a relationship with you whatsoever; that's just food for thought.

Be a man, Adama. A real man admits he cries; a real man admits he's wrong when he's wrong. Furthermore, a real man is one whom realizes he had f***ed up and tries his damningly best to rectify whatever situation came about because of his behalf.

Adama, the question is the following: are you man enough or are you an emulsified gooey lemming of the so-called "culture" you want exonerate yourself from? Pick your poison.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!