How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 4:25 pm
In case you were wondering, this is why....
Except that the caption is an over simplification. Instead of being tall, rich etc. the guy getting all the sex might be the local drug dealer or whatever.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

yick wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 6:08 pm
Two true stories

I wrote about the time Kate Moss became the girlfriend of Sir Philip Green... she was at a charity gala and there was an auction where Kate Moss would snog for a full on minute the winning bid - Sir Philip Green won the bid at 60000 pounds and sent up his girlfriend at the time - Jemima Goldsmith to snog Kate Moss for a full on minute, we all know what Kate Moss looks like but here is what Jemima Goldsmith looks like...

It was afterwards that Kate Moss grabbed Sir Phils hand and goes 'I want you to f**k me now'

Sir Philip Green is a short - he is about 5ft 6ins - fat, very ugly Jewish man who is well past middle age - but he dates beautiful women half his age - now you think they might be attracted to his money - but Kate Moss is a multi millionairess herself, she is very wealthy in her own right and would have her pick of handsome, eligible, wealthy men as could Jemima Goldsmith - she comes from one of the wealthiest families in the UK and has no shortage of eiligble suitors - they don't need his money or his company but Sir Philip Green's wealth and power are still a massive aphodisiac to even the most wealthy of women.

So I can see how CE's method works in the FSU - he has to show somehow that he is a man of worth and of wealth - this is a way of doing it, here in China - it is such a big part of the dating culture here that you HAVE to show you are a man of material worth - if you said something like 'can't you like me for who I am instead of what I have' they would laugh in your face - you might not have anything now and succeed later but you have better have a plan now - which is why second generation rich kids - who have wealth via their parents and have never done a days work in their lives and are the most unmanly men on the planet with no obvious redeeming qualities - they have their pick NOW of beautiful women - doesn't matter how ugly or unpleasant they are - getting a woman isn't a concern to them.

Story no.2 - handsome man and beautiful woman were deeply in love and about to get married until one night - they went to Stringfellows nightclub to do a bit of midweek shizzying on the dancefloor - but look who's there - it's MICK JAGGER - the old, decrepit version, well past his prime - he had his eye on this beautiful young woman who was dancing with her intended, he went over and did his dad moves on this young woman who seemed to be more than impressed that Mick Jagger decided to get it on with her, of course, her handsome young beau was less than impressed with this sudden turn of events and went to remonstrate with the old c**t but Jagger just got his bodyguards to physically remove her fella out of the nightclub where he was left outside - moaning about his downturn of fortunes to anyone who would listen.

Jagger took the young lady home - f***ed her brains out and the woman next day dumped her intended over the phone - probably because of loss of face of how she acted when faced with the prune face of Mick Jagger - but it goes to show that powerful men can corrupt even women madly in love.

There are many ways to engineer worth - most men because they have no f***ing money do it through getting into excellent shape, grooming, or doing jobs that show bravery such as soldier or pilot or cop - if you are as rich as Philip Green though... you don't need to do any of that shit - just lets see what that c**t looks like for a final time and let it sink in.

I see jealousy all the time from younger men. I hear them say, "that girl is only with that old dude because he has money. It's creepy. She's just a gold digger. I didn't want her anyway." The truth is many of these Millennials have never made any money, know little, and have nothing to offer a young beauty. Thus a young beauty who is going with an older successful man is making a wise decision.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 9:47 pm
I can't count the number of girls that were great looking and then a year later look like horrible.
That's been a recurring theme with me also. I have dated far too many drop dead gorgeous girls who I now (3 to 10 years later) would not want to even physically touch.

What blue pill guys never manage to understand is that their lovely sweethearts will not stay that way and after a few years or so, the girls turn into women in whom those guys would not even have been initially interested. However, since they're married, that's what they are stuck with. It is the cruelest trick that nature plays on men!

Date girls, have relationships, but never marry. Those guys that do deserve what they eventually get stuck with.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 10:07 pm
I see jealousy all the time from younger men. I hear them say, "that girl is only with that old dude because he has money. It's creepy. She's just a gold digger. I didn't want her anyway." The truth is many of these Millennials have never made any money, know little, and have nothing to offer a young beauty. Thus a young beauty who is going with an older successful man is making a wise decision.
Because you are WINNING! I used to get such hate from young guys WHEN I WAS YOUNGER even :lol: Men are competitive by nature and player-hating of this kind is some guys' strategy to cope with losing in the love game.

Today, if I am making inroads with a girl at a club or event, as soon as I leave the girl's side, she gets swooped upon by other men who pepper her with, "Who's that guy?... Where's he from?.... What does he do?" It is as if they all are searching for the secret sauce that had her with me instead of them. :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

I agree with much of this. But I am very much against dating single mothers, period! It is clear and free college aged girls only and they are much more appreciative of small, modest allowances in my experience. Even $25 a week is appreciated!

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

August 2nd, 2020, 3:03 pm
I agree with much of this. But I am very much against dating single mothers, period! It is clear and free college aged girls only and they are much more appreciative of small, modest allowances in my experience. Even $25 a week is appreciated!
Is $25 a week really enough to get and keep a hot girlfriend in Ukraine and similar countries?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Light wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 5:21 pm
Is $25 a week really enough to get and keep a hot girlfriend in Ukraine and similar countries?
Depends.....

-Are you a high-value man in the eyes of the local girls?

-Was she into you BEFORE you decided to give her an allowance?

-Do you provide her with other value that enhances her life (ie. bringing her on outings, taking her to the doctor or dentist when needed, making her life more enjoyable than before you met)?

If you can answer yes to the above, than YES, $100 can very much be enough. Now if you ask me can you GET a girl with nothing more to offer than $25 a week, my answer would be an emphatic NO!

A modest allowance is only an enhancing factor to your appeal. It is never the appeal in and of itself.

Just to let you know, I have had girls get out of pocket and break up with me for whatever reason. After the allowance ends, they tend to come back after a few weeks in the most apologetic and tearful manner because what they lost was tangible. It really works like magic for me.

A girlfriend allowance is never the bait for a girl, but it is almost always the hook that keeps them wanting to stay with you. The kicker is that when they go to other guys who could or would never pay an allowance, it dawns on them that you were the better man to be with.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 2nd, 2020, 6:22 pm
Depends.....

-Do you provide her with other value that enhances her life (ie. bringing her on outings, taking her to the doctor or dentist when needed, making her life more enjoyable than before you met)?

If you can answer yes to the above, than YES, $100 can very much be enough. Now if you ask me can you GET a girl with nothing more to offer than $25 a week, my answer would be an emphatic NO!

A modest allowance is only an enhancing factor to your appeal. It is never the appeal in and of itself.

Just to let you know, I have had girls get out of pocket and break up with me for whatever reason. After the allowance ends, they tend to come back after a few weeks in the most apologetic and tearful manner because what they lost was tangible. It really works like magic for me.

A girlfriend allowance is never the bait for a girl, but it is almost always the hook that keeps them wanting to stay with you. The kicker is that when they go to other guys who could or would never pay an allowance, it dawns on them that you were the better man to be with.
The BS never ends...
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Light wrote:
Depends.....

By outings does that mean taking her along on foreign trips or to tourist destinations in her country? Would taking her to the doctor or dentist also involve paying or should she have national healthcare?

Do you own a car abroad or do you rent one as needed? I don't know how foreign girls perceive car ownership but I think it must be a plus if they can drive a new car around? I wouldn't get one because I would only rent as needed if I need one. Europe is great for walking, has great trains, and everything is really close in the cities.

I'm very interested in using the girlfriend allowance as the hook. I don't know what sort of bait I would have except maybe more income than the local guys. I would probably use a 6 month AirBnB to get use to life in the Balkans so I wouldn't need to worry about lengthy rental agreements or lock myself to a property by buying one.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Light wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 9:48 pm
Light wrote:
Depends.....

By outings does that mean taking her along on foreign trips or to tourist destinations in her country? Would taking her to the doctor or dentist also involve paying or should she have national healthcare?

Do you own a car abroad or do you rent one as needed? I don't know how foreign girls perceive car ownership but I think it must be a plus if they can drive a new car around? I wouldn't get one because I would only rent as needed if I need one. Europe is great for walking, has great trains, and everything is really close in the cities.

I'm very interested in using the girlfriend allowance as the hook. I don't know what sort of bait I would have except maybe more income than the local guys. I would probably use a 6 month AirBnB to get use to life in the Balkans so I wouldn't need to worry about lengthy rental agreements or lock myself to a property by buying one.
Those questions are far too much in the weeds. I think you’re over analyzing it all. An outing is an outing. No need for a car when there is Uber and Blacklane. And I don’t care about national healthcare. I take them to high end doctors where foreigners and rich locals go and I just pay without regard to whatever coverage they have. If a girl needs a doctor’s care, I just take her! It tends to show that you are protective, able to take care of them, and generous (even though the cost is always peanuts).

Also, the bait is that she simply likes you. If you can’t impress a girl enough for her to go out with you, you’ll need to work on yourself. The hook is that she will be loathe to ever leave you. Sometimes they do leave if I don't leave first, but they usually come back like clockwork!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 8:58 pm
Depends.....

The BS never ends...
This time contrarian right for most girl just fake but canot make

as wiseton say many time girl operation on feeling and instinctuals not logic for girl can not convince self i need money so i make gross guy happy by full submision self to him...so all she do to go through motioning but will keep most back and push to hurry hurry or distracting self inside smartfoneland

if girl disgust on you or already lost soul and is zombified the robot eyes show for she look phone and yawn when you look way for second for all the body speaks truth only word can lie but if you are intuition empath like wiseton then gut scream you clearly if your esence to her element is magnetic or repelant for so so obvious

we must to know truth some young girl get gidy excitements inside for man show authorization powers like bossman or have low boom voice big body and like the dadman figurehead and midaging man have attraction powers on some if he still a realman a body she feel curious for sex with but never weak decrepid elder drool shellman

and even cornfed not like have few europe also even america whitegirl fall under the sexual blackman fantisizings from what media created in minds for these things not under choice just they happen even girl so not want

young girl alway girl first and busness second excepting hard golddiger so if you make it about sho sho big money dopey walking cash machine or talk act wimpy feminist momyboy for then you get the lo quality no soul clock girl but instead you make game about be real man for true conect maybe you win the hi status young fair girl for we see many experience shemp stanfordguy contrarian wiseton show examples for our learnings and growings
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 8:58 pm
Depends.....

The BS never ends...
OMG! Will someone PLEASE ban @Hypermak? The constant intrusions and trolling of my legitimate posts has gotten old, especially when he complains about getting a taste of his own medicine.

It's bad enough that he was trying to trash you and your affinity to Europe @Winston. But enough is enough!

Sheesh!!!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 5th, 2020, 4:28 am
OMG! Will someone PLEASE ban @Hypermak? The constant intrusions and trolling of my legitimate posts has gotten old, especially when he complains about getting a taste of his own medicine.

It's bad enough that he was trying to trash you and your affinity to Europe @Winston. But enough is enough!

Sheesh!!!
@Contrarian Expatriate

Of course no mention about your illegitimate posts expressly designed to spew all your sh*te about my profession, my life, my physical appearance (or that of my "alter ego" Publicduende). That's not a genuine pure trollabilly exercise and not worth a ban. :) It does take some guts, man LOL I don't know how you expect you can be serious and us not laught at you, profusely! :D :D :D

And phleeease let's stop already, with this girlfriend allowance BS. It sounds good on paper, then everybody understands that it's just another one of your million ways to announce that you must be some hot s*it, because you can keep a hot girl on the leash for a few tens of dollars a month...but she has to already fancy you, cuz you're special :)

About your trollish behaviour, an image is better than a thousand words.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 5:35 am
August 5th, 2020, 4:28 am

Sheesh!!!
@Contrarian Expatriate

Of course no mention about your illegitimate posts expressly designed to spew all your sh*te about my profession, my life, my physical appearance (or that of my "alter ego" Publicduende). That's not a genuine pure trollabilly exercise and not worth a ban. :) It does take some guts, man LOL I don't know how you expect you can be serious and us not laught at you, profusely! :D :D :D

And phleeease let's stop already, with this girlfriend allowance BS. It sounds good on paper, then everybody understands that it's just another one of your million ways to announce that you must be some hot s*it, because you can keep a hot girl on the leash for a few tens of dollars a month...but she has to already fancy you, cuz you're special :)

About your trollish behaviour, an image is better than a thousand words.

Public duende is this more subtle try make racialist meme for tho not obvious like that racy meme crap you post gainst america blackman before

for we see on apprentice show early season have white girl say that pot call kettle black to america blackwoman omarosa who got offense and put out race card so you better be careful public duende instant stop anything may construe racial baiting or i will work to have you exposing the broke no job public duende and keep ask wiseton banman you again troller public duende watch out
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 6:16 am
Public duende is this more subtle try make racialist meme for tho not obvious like that racy meme crap you post gainst america blackman before

for we see on apprentice show early season have white girl say that pot call kettle black to america blackwoman omarosa who got offense and put out race card so you better be careful public duende instant stop anything may construe racial baiting or i will work to have you exposing the broke no job public duende and keep ask wiseton banman you again troller public duende watch out
LOL, for someone who claims to have had a Stanford education and doesn't know the meaning of "pot call kettle black", that's disappointing. :D

You and @Contrarian Expatriate are nutcases regardless of race and skin colour. If you are trying to use the "race card" to get some kind of immunity from being judged for the trolls you are, that attempt failed miserably.