Winston Wu speaks the truth about America.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Winston Wu speaks the truth about America.

Post by Temprano26 »

I really don't believe any of us were "converted" to the Happier Abroad philosophy of finding love in foreign countries. Our experiences shaped us in life and at some point we found Winston's articles and they resonated with us. If we had not experienced the dating inequalities of America ourselves we might still believe (falsely) that we as individuals are to blame for why women won't talk to us. Winston articulated in writing what we as disenfranchised males are really feeling. We just have to keep our thoughts to ourselves because most people won't get why we feel how we feel.

In 2009, I suffered through depression brought on by years of feeling isolated from society. I used to think that going out to bars, nightclubs was the way to blend in to mainstream society and then I found mainstream society was nothing I wanted to be a part of. I just wanted to have a fun time but instead I found people would rather sit there with bad attitudes and sneer at people like jerks. Nobody noticed that I existed nor did they have anything that I wanted to hear. So many times I had no choice but to go out alone and people judged me as a creeper just for no reason other than being alone. It is ****ed up. There is too much toxicity in America.

That is why I went to Costa Rica for volunteer work and it opened my eyes to just how sick America really is. I didn't see people being pissed off for no reason like I see here. On the contrary they were ridiculously happy and always smiling at me. They never asked about the USA because contrary to popular myth the USA is not the Holy Grail of the world. Not even I wanted to go back because I had found something better in Latin America.
Unfortunately I had to come back and when I did I remembered all the reasons why I left it. I am tired of people and their bull****.

I am glad that somebody writes the truth about the USA instead of telling me what I know to be false. That is why people try to bring Winston down as this chubby Asian guy who can't get a date. People can't fight the truth and so they tear people down. This is why America is not producing anymore.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thank you very much. It's too bad only a few people here appreciate me. The rest are angry cynics that want to down even me. I'm one of the few people whose owns fans like to mock and criticize. And even make fun of.

I think people would appreciate me even more if they read my new 7 point comparison treatise, which Steve Neese said is very all-encompassing.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ComparisonTreatise.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Winston most of what you write is important..I should know as I can articulate it quite well as I also have a good understanding of it. You lost credibility when you don't get your way and sometimes act like an emotional female scorned like you did with me. You unfortunately twisted the truth and went on to attack me. You can't go around disrespecting guys..especially exceptional guys.

Pretending for example that the site I am building ( 2nd half of my calling and vision) ReferralPerks
the name will be used to unite and collaborate with business people who get it.. ( the power of win-win outcomes, collaboration and Referrals)

I think when you were on a rant tearing me down a few months back you said that Referral Perks isn't a good idea
Life-changing perks + A referral program for business owners = win = win outcome and empowerment for more deserving people that include call center girls in the Phillipines

The big problem with Americans beyond the fact that they lack a curiosity and empathy.. and their happiness is dependent on consuming while their love lives lack, is that they prefer to tear down strength instead of embrace it out of insecurity

look at this article that partially validates why nearly every business owner and salesperson on the planet values referrals
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-ways ... 67485.html

And when you are wrong and someone calls you out on it..just know that admitting it restores credibility...unfortunately far to many male ( unearned) egos are incapable of that
When I said that some like me don't want to give free valuable info to just anyone you attacked me then when you took a poll it was revealed that 40% agreed with me but you didn't acknowledge that
Again what you and others are saying about this topic is important but one way to restore credibility is to admit when you are wrong and don't try to smear someone with exceptional strength.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

The fact that most the people who attack Winston are still in the states, well that speaks volumes. There REALLY is something wrong with this place. Its not that I hate America, I actually like it better! Its just that I hate the current atmosphere here. Like the opening thread stated, "people angry for no reason". And then going to a foreign country and its the opposite, like people are almost hard to make angry even if given a good reason. You know, I'm not a wimpy guy at all, I'm ripped up at 230lb at under 6' tall. Thats about what Mike Tyson is. Yet in America, I've been having guys act just like, I mean act just exactly like they want to fight me. And for no reason. And ten years ago, I got along with everyone, even Americans. So theres definitely something wrong with this picture. I still think its HAARP. Because January 2007 is when the government states on its own website they increased the power 4 times stronger than what it already was. Thats just when i saw people go nuts.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

I would be happy with everything I have in the US if it were easier to establish relationships. If I could see a beautiful woman, go up and talk to her, get her number, enjoy quality female companionship.

Economically, America has less right to complain than so many other people in the world but our lives are more than economic. Yes, we need money but we need to feed our souls too. Love and romance give our lives quality.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

jtest28 wrote:The fact that most the people who attack Winston are still in the states, well that speaks volumes. There REALLY is something wrong with this place. Its not that I hate America, I actually like it better! Its just that I hate the current atmosphere here. Like the opening thread stated, "people angry for no reason". And then going to a foreign country and its the opposite, like people are almost hard to make angry even if given a good reason. You know, I'm not a wimpy guy at all, I'm ripped up at 230lb at under 6' tall. Thats about what Mike Tyson is. Yet in America, I've been having guys act just like, I mean act just exactly like they want to fight me. And for no reason. And ten years ago, I got along with everyone, even Americans. So theres definitely something wrong with this picture. I still think its HAARP. Because January 2007 is when the government states on its own website they increased the power 4 times stronger than what it already was. Thats just when i saw people go nuts.
After having returned been abroad for about a year, I could practically feel the hostility and violence in American culture, after coming back to the States.

Western men (American, Russian, Australian, British, etc.) Latinos and Black men--have a prevalence for violence in their culture, while Asian countries, for the most part (except nutty countries like North Korea and Middle Eastern nations)--are devoid of such nonsense. ...
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Japanese movies, cartoons and video games have violence in them but I also understand Japan itself is a pretty safe place to live.