Sandra Afrika - Yugoslavian Women Hottest in Europe

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Sandra Afrika - Yugoslavian Women Hottest in Europe

Post by Lucas88 »

Latinas are my favorite race of women and I am crazy about them as many of you already know but here is an example of the type of tanned European brunette that also catches my attention from time to time.

She is Sandra Afrika, a hot Serbian singer who has a brownish complexion similar to a Latina, a really cute adorable face and a sexy body. I'd personally prefer for her to be a little thicker around the booty area since I've been spoiled with so many Latinas and mulatas with big bodacious badonkadonks and now just expect an oversized treat in the trunk. Maybe she could get some butt enlargement surgery like former skinny girl and suspected transformer Nicki Minaj did. That would go well with her existing beautiful round silicone funbags which are obviously way better than any natural hooters due to their more idealistically perfect spherical shape. I've heard that cosmetic surgery is all the rage now in Serbia. Beograd is known as the new Silicone Valley. Anyway, this little hottie has my favorite European female phenotype. Yugoslavian women are fine specimens of European beauty with their South Slavic and Eastern Mediterranean blood. From listening to their awesome language and observing their behavior I can tell that they tend to be fiery and passionate like Latinas. In my opinion they are the hottest European women and are way more attractive and feminine than semi-masculine Northern European women. If I had to date a European woman I'd choose a Serbian or a Bosnian or a Montenegrin.

Sandra Afrika especially catches my attention because she looks like another brownish girl who I had a crush on in high school. I can't believe that I once came close to laying that girl and failed. I still have nightmares about it. Seriously.

Don't worry, @WilliamSmith. I did a background check on Sandra and, unlike Nicki's case, I found no evidence that she used to be a dude. She's not a transformer-sexual! :lol:

Here are some videos of Sandra Afrika performing:

Sandra Afrika - Buduće Bivše - (TV DM Sat 2017) HD

Look how cute, feminine and charismatic she is and how nice she dances. I bet @Winston would love her!

Sandra Afrika - Robinja - (TV DM Sat 2017) HD

Sophisticated look which overall looks conservative but at the same time draws attention to those awesome knockers!

Sandra Afrika - Impozantno - Novo jutro - (TV Pink 2019)

Two years later and she's looking a bit thicker around the hips and booty. And those knockers again! This girl gets better with age!

Sandra Afrika - Kopija - Nedeljno popodne - (TV Pink 2017) HD

A revealing dress and a very attractive face. I love this phenotype.

SANDRA AFRIKA - DIVLJA JAGODA (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

One of her earlier and more sexually provocative videos. Look at that amazing hot body and those beautiful smooth tanned legs!

I'll probably keep dating Latinas since they are my first love but I like Yugoslavian women too. And Sandra is the best! Moja srpska lepotica!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sandra Afrika - Yugoslavian Women Hottest in Europe

Post by Cornfed »

Are you sure that's not a man?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

1. She's a smoker. Dull skin and dull hair is a giveaway
2. She probably has no fertility
3. Most girls look worse IRL
4. Her boobs might be fake. I would probably bet her boobs are fake because they don't look natural.

But yes, she has nice curves and Balkan girls are the most beautiful tan girls of Europe.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Nice appreciation you show there of this good woman @Lucas88. :)

I personally prefer even more womanly and more voluptuous the way a lot of my favorite types of black women are, but I actually also like a strong woman, as long as I'm getting an obvious strong sexual attraction vibe from her that tells me she thinks I'm man enough. Makes me feel like a stud that I'm actually capable of attracting those. 8)

A lot of women whose natural look might be quite "ordinary" (without meaning to sound rude) can become just mind-blowingly hot based on how they do their makeup and present themselves, and also how they act (body language, vibe, behavior that can range from a sexy girlier femininity to a more femme fatale vibe like Kathleen Turner in Body Heat or something like that, heheh).
A girl I knew a long time ago who was into the whole rockabilly fashion thing that got trending awhile ago in the USSA blew my mind with how hot she could make herself with a lot of make-up. (It helps if they're not under social pressure to restrain themselves so they can overdo it, LOL.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Again, it is good that men have different tastes in women or they would all be competing for the same women. The woman looks like a 3 or 4 for looks in the face, IMO. Kind of masculine.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Some more photos of this Serbian beauty

Sandra Afrika without makeup

A very cute brunette who looks even better in real life than when she's dolled up and performing. Gorgeous hair too. In the above she could easily be confused with a Latina.

Another nice natural-looking photo

Here she looks girlish and innocent and you can see all of her hot body in that nice dress. Beautiful feet too in those nice lace shoes.

Another innocent photo in hoody and jeans

Again very cute. I love those Eastern Mediterranean facial features that look sexy as hell. And those jeans! Whenever I see wide hips and a well-formed booty like that in jeans it gets me going and I'm thinkin' about stickin'!

Professional woman

A sophisticatedly dressed brunette but with enough cleavage shown to still ooze Yugoslavian sexiness.

Hot body

She's definitely had some bodywork done on those big juicy jubblies but I don't mind because I don't like a girl's breasts to be small and humble and would rather confuse them with mountains. She has kicking curves and looks better with some weight on her now that she is a more developed woman in her 30s.

Another somewhat sophisticated look with ample cleavage

Slavic and Mediterranean women know how to dress with style and for the accentuation of their feminine charm. For some reason very few Anglo or Northern European women know how to do this.

Sexy photo

In this photo she's dolled up and looks sexy as hell once again. With that phenotype she could easily pass for a Colombian or some other kind of Latin American mamacita. Once again what awesome titties!

And Sandra is a singer. She's not just a do-nothing-bitch (to quote Ronda Rousey) who sells herself to playboy for money. She actually has a soulful talent and mixes it with sexiness and beauty in order to entertain.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I agree with this part:
MrMan wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:00 pm
Again, it is good that men have different tastes in women or they would all be competing for the same women.
In the unfortunate event we all ended up stuck on the same small island nation together, you'd just have to work out how to divide up the traditional asian chicks between @Outcast9428 and yourself, but that shouldn't be too hard since you're both monogamists and will only need one woman each, assuming you're both the types who practice what you preach (which I am confident Outcast is, not sure about you).

But @Lucas88 and myself would probably get along fine too, since even if we'd both be charging after the women with big butts, I'd be after the black women, and he'd be after the Latinas or possibly tawny Europeans like this good woman featured here.
MrMan wrote:
The woman looks like a 3 or 4 for looks in the face, IMO. Kind of masculine.
Are you sure that giving women rude numerical-based attraction ratings is the kind of conduct a good jewdeo christian virtue signaling evangelical type like yourself should be doing?
Besides being rude to the girls and serving no productive purpose, you reminded us that we'd all supposedly have to face the "judgment of God" and implied we'd supposedly be in trouble for having sex (which women love, and is obviously a compliment to their beauty and attractiveness), but when it's your turn to face the divine judgment, you'll have to explain to God why you were trolling a forum giving women mean low numerical score ratings on their attractiveness...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Lucas88 nice pics, way to ignore the trolls and keep up the appreciation of the women you love most. :lol:

This woman looks like she would bear strong sons for you. 8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
That's probably why s/he is promoted. The PTB are determined to normalise the trans look.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
Again, it is good that men have different tastes in women or they would all be competing for the same women.
Amen to that.

@WilliamSmith

I don't believe God ever said that rating women low on a numerical scale was a sin. Gotta come up with some objective way of assessing people's attractiveness. I don't see any problem with rating men on a similar scale if I could actually accurately assess such a thing :lol:. I think a 3 or 4 rating is pretty harsh though.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 3:03 pm
MrMan wrote:
Amen to that.

@WilliamSmith

I don't believe God ever said that rating women low on a numerical scale was a sin. Gotta come up with some objective way of assessing people's attractiveness. I don't see any problem with rating men on a similar scale if I could actually accurately assess such a thing :lol:. I think a 3 or 4 rating is pretty harsh though.
LOL, well whether silly rude numeric scores are used or not, there's obviously nothing "objective" about assessing people's attractiveness!! Otherwise I wouldn't be after big black women, you after little Asian women, and Lucas88 after big butt Latinas and tawny Europeans. :wink:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:39 am
Well, you can never be 100% sure but to tell you the truth I'd still do her anyway. And yes, @WanderingProtagonist, that WOULD make me a homo because she's not Asian! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsar wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:58 am
4. Her boobs might be fake. I would probably bet her boobs are fake because they don't look natural.

But yes, she has nice curves and Balkan girls are the most beautiful tan girls of Europe.
I tried to find out whether she's a smoker or not but couldn't find any information in that regard. Maybe I'm just not as observant as you are but I think that she has good skin. I certainly think that with that nice deep tanned complexion she has better skin than most Northern European women who tend to look overly pale and pasty.

Why do you think that she probably has no fertility? She still doesn't have any kids due to the demands of her career but she says that she is now ready for kids and that motherhood is her greatest desire.

If the photos which I posted of her without makeup are real and without any form of photoshop then she looks pretty good in real life too. I don't know many girls who look that good where I live.

Her boobies are fake. They're enhanced. Cosmetic surgery is now in vogue throughout Serbia. But I'd rather a girl have fake boobies of a decent size than flat natural ones. Just my taste.
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 11:54 am

I personally prefer even more womanly and more voluptuous the way a lot of my favorite types of black women are
I actually prefer more voluptuous women too and that is one of the reasons why Latinas are still my absolute favorite. Some Slavic and Mediterranean women look cute in terms of their facial features but they are rarely as thick and bootylicious as a hot Latina or a sexy Black queen.
MrMan wrote:
Again, it is good that men have different tastes in women or they would all be competing for the same women. The woman looks like a 3 or 4 for looks in the face, IMO. Kind of masculine.
I also find European female faces to look somewhat masculine. This becomes even more apparent when one lives in an Asian country and is constantly surrounded by Asians. This is another reason why I prefer Latinas to European women. Latinas have that indigenous blood which softens the face and makes them look cuter and more neotenous. But once in a while I find a European brunette who's facial features I really like. They are usually Slavic or Mediterranean.
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:35 pm
In the unfortunate event we all ended up stuck on the same small island nation together, you'd just have to work out how to divide up the traditional asian chicks between @Outcast9428 and yourself, but that shouldn't be too hard since you're both monogamists and will only need one woman each, assuming you're both the types who practice what you preach (which I am confident Outcast is, not sure about you).
Yeah, that sounds about right. :lol: But if on this small island there were say 5 Latinas and 5 Black queens could you maybe leave 1 Black queen for me and I could in return leave 1 Latina for you?
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:38 pm
She actually told the media last year that she's ready for kids and that her maternal instinct is strong.

https://www.kurir.rs/stars/3669033/sand ... -zeli-dete

Serbo-Croatian is a good language, btw. I've only dabbled in it a little and I can already make out the meaning of basic sentences in written articles and audio clips. Unlike other Slavic languages like Russian and Bulgarian it is spoken really clearly and has almost perfect orthographic spelling. I'll probably make it my next polyglot adventure just like you are doing with Cantonese Hanzi and also possibly Japanese. :D

Oh, and the trolls won't be fed either. They'll be on a starvation diet is they persist!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I had a girlfriend from Poland and she pisses all over the whole lot of my English exes put together. Slavic women are much more loving and really respect their men. She was always gagging for sex and only ever wanted to spend time with me. What kind of Anglo solipsistic land whale could even compare?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:52 pm
MrMan wrote:
That's probably why s/he is promoted. The PTB are determined to normalise the trans look.
I've seen and met a few trans people, they don't all look like this. Believe me some of them look extremely feminine in the face. Especially the ones in Thailand, Philippines. The latino ones try hard to out do the women in looks so they get super fake asses, fake tits, and yeah some of them you wouldn't even know they were men at all.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 3:45 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:39 am
Well, you can never be 100% sure but to tell you the truth I'd still do her anyway. And yes, @WanderingProtagonist, that WOULD make me a homo because she's not Asian! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsar wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:58 am

I tried to find out whether she's a smoker or not but couldn't find any information in that regard. Maybe I'm just not as observant as you are but I think that she has good skin. I certainly think that with that nice deep tanned complexion she has better skin than most Northern European women who tend to look overly pale and pasty.

Why do you think that she probably has no fertility? She still doesn't have any kids due to the demands of her career but she says that she is now ready for kids and that motherhood is her greatest desire.

If the photos which I posted of her without makeup are real and without any form of photoshop then she looks pretty good in real life too. I don't know many girls who look that good where I live.

Her boobies are fake. They're enhanced. Cosmetic surgery is now in vogue throughout Serbia. But I'd rather a girl have fake boobies of a decent size than flat natural ones. Just my taste.
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 11:54 am

I personally prefer even more womanly and more voluptuous the way a lot of my favorite types of black women are
I actually prefer more voluptuous women too and that is one of the reasons why Latinas are still my absolute favorite. Some Slavic and Mediterranean women look cute in terms of their facial features but they are rarely as thick and bootylicious as a hot Latina or a sexy Black queen.
MrMan wrote:
I also find European female faces to look somewhat masculine. This becomes even more apparent when one lives in an Asian country and is constantly surrounded by Asians. This is another reason why I prefer Latinas to European women. Latinas have that indigenous blood which softens the face and makes them look cuter and more neotenous. But once in a while I find a European brunette who's facial features I really like. They are usually Slavic or Mediterranean.
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:35 pm
Yeah, that sounds about right. :lol: But if on this small island there were say 5 Latinas and 5 Black queens could you maybe leave 1 Black queen for me and I could in return leave 1 Latina for you?
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:38 pm
She actually told the media last year that she's ready for kids and that her maternal instinct is strong.

https://www.kurir.rs/stars/3669033/sand ... -zeli-dete

Serbo-Croatian is a good language, btw. I've only dabbled in it a little and I can already make out the meaning of basic sentences in written articles and audio clips. Unlike other Slavic languages like Russian and Bulgarian it is spoken really clearly and has almost perfect orthographic spelling. I'll probably make it my next polyglot adventure just like you are doing with Cantonese Hanzi and also possibly Japanese. :D

Oh, and the trolls won't be fed either. They'll be on a starvation diet is they persist!
LOL, well like I revealed before I already tried talking to trans people. Just the Asian ones though because the ones in the U.S. are mostly them annoying activist types. Will get on your case if you don't use their pronouns :lol: but I've never dated any of those people before. I was just going through a struggle with actual women and thought a trans would be better than becoming bitter about the lack of attention I wasn't getting from women.

Plus when I started reading about red pill culture and the whole belief system surrounding it in 2020-2021 when I had plenty of time to read up about it. I use to visit the Rational Male's website and read his stuff. Way back before Roosh went all Holy than thou, I was visiting his site a lot too and it seems like the more I read up about women, hypergamy, alpha this, beta that, the nature of women, etc I got more and more disappointed with women and just felt like giving up on them forever. I never did bother to question my sexuality. I seen the way some of those trans people looked, how some of them behaved and I figured "well hell, this will work. Don't expect my fellow man in the red pill realm to understand this choice I'm about to make but it's either that or waste away my life on that PUA garbage hitting on women and getting rejected 400+ times before one finally decides to become part of my life."

Every time some guy brought up "gaming women" I became more and more annoyed, that's when I started looking for other alternatives because the whole "You have to have game" nonsense was a serious turn off for me. I just wanted to naturally talk and socialize with women without all the theatrics. All this gaming stuff sounded fake and boring to me just to get a woman to be part of my life. I would then visit some dating site where trans people were and instantly I'd get emailed by so many that it became apparent trans people in South East Asia were more serious than women were about finding someone. When sex tourism became too much of an issue, a lot of virgin girls were targeted instantly by sex tourist that traveled to Thailand just to go for the Cherry girls or whatever they were called. Then this one youtuber he spoke about how men who just travel for sex should leave those girls alone and not ruin their marriage potential. I told him "if they are willing to have sex with men who are there for sex tourism, then they are damaging themselves...Nobody is forcing them to get in bed with these men. All they have to do is say no.

Of course the results were like this even on dating sites where the women were Filipina I use to get messaged by actual women on those sites. I couldn't decide whether I wanted a woman to bring here to America from the Philippines and run the risk of her leaving me when she gets here, or choosing a trans person from SE who would 100% stay with me even after they got here. It became about "who is more loyal the woman or the trans person? Who will change and who will stay the same once the culture here gets a hold of their soul?"

I remember asking a few of these guys about lesbian women. I said "if heterosexual women are likely to leave a man because of hypergamy, then how do Lesbian women respond to that? Do they just up and bail on another female because she don't make enough money? Do lesbian women do the whole choosing a partner based on their dominant role?" We know that passive men are likely to get treated like shit by women, often or not the women might pretend to love him but secretly resent him for lacking any dominance. I've seen a lot of women in foreign countries who feminize their boyfriends on purpose and then they do the whole gender swap shit where the woman pretends to be the man, and the man pretends to be woman. And people on here talk about how messed up America is when people abroad do weird liberal type shit all the time in their relationships. I use to see Filipino guys acting queer as f**k on Facebook. They would take photos holding their girlfriends purses, tying their shoes, just doing all kinds of stuff that looked humiliating.

When I seen that one video of this Japanese woman and her husband swapping gender roles I kept asking if the woman was happy in her relationship with her husband crossdressing and living as a woman while she crossdressed and lived as a man.
I was just confused as hell when I saw that video because he really looked like a woman, and she looked like a 20 year old Kpop guy. Yet so called hetero couples do strange stuff all the time with each other and I'm always being told "not every woman is the same, some women love passive men, some women love effeminate men, not every woman wants a dominant man."

I know for a fact I've been told this by foreign men in some of these countries.I knew a French guy that went on and on about how women in France liked Romantic men, or men that are willing to get deep in their feelings. I'd sit there and argue with him how untrue that was despite I don't know shit at all about French women. He would then tell me "That's just how American women are, American women like this, American women like that, but our women don't like this/that." So it all boiled down to American women only desiring dominant men, and women everywhere else were just "different" and didn't expect a man to be dominant.

I'm just going on off what I've heard all these red pill men say "Every woman wants a dominant man or a man to lead." Yet I'm seeing women nowadays date transgenders not just here in the U.S. but also in other countries I've seen this sort of thing. Men who identify as femboys/sissies also tend to have girlfriends who aren't men pretending to be women. It made me really question all this red pill stuff on how accurate any of it was when there are straight women dating transgenders or even crossdressing men.

The one video that struck me was that one I saw on youtube of some white guy and his girlfriend putting makeup on him, dressing him as a girl and the comments were just strange because a lot of the men responding to it were saying they wish they had a girlfriend like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that would just dress them up like a woman and still "love them," as a person rather than running off to f**k a man who acts like a man and wouldn't be caught dead crossdressing. These women will then admit to how much they care and love their boyfriend/husband despite the guy is sitting up there in women clothes.

I laughed at every single one of those comments but it became apparent to me, these men weren't gay since they still liked women...They just wanted one to feminize them and shit while still being involved in a relationship with women instead of going after other men. So I'm thinking "are there women who don't mind their men acting like women or wanting to look and live as one? How do she feel on the inside about that?" One thing I do know is that lesbian women don't think anything like hetero women so their relationships are definitely different. So I had to rule out this is possibly the same with women that dating men that identify as women despite not claiming to be lesbian since they are still dating a man. I actually knew a black woman like this, she use to be crazy about being involved with feminized men. She told me this herself that she isn't turned on by men who look like men or acted like men, but want a man that looks like a woman so she can treat him like a goddess :shock: then she ended up finding a guy like that too. This is when I stopped even believing in all the red pill stuff. I stopped slapping the "liberal/leftlist" label on everyone who lives a certain way a long time ago because none of these people buy into that shit. A woman in Japan feminizing her husband isn't a liberal or a leftlist.