What an actual GL female looks like.Western men have no clue.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

What an actual GL female looks like.Western men have no clue.

Post by 69ixine »

Image (@Lucas88 she's albanian)
Western men have no clue what a GL woman looks like because almost all western women are ugly.

Add in the sheboons,ugly goblinas,and mediocre overated asian chicks and we're left with men glorifying scraps.

White women in the states,they look like trash,same in UK.

The best looking women on average are Slavic,castiza,italian and moroccan type north africans and A'rabs,some persian chicks,Some turkish chicks etc

That is not to say they are the best for wife material,but I think men overrating these other foreign women have either no exposure to what a hot woman looks like or just have some cognitive deficiency(nothing wrong with that,the food,water,traumas,medications and chemical additives do that).

Japanese girls look alright.so do some koreans and chinese,if you like east asians,go for those,don't go for ugly filipinas and convince yourself she's a stunner.

Yeah,you might find a stunner for that country or even your country,but you're selling yourself short.Quasimodo is a chad in a land of terra-incels.doesn't mean that's handsome.

Americans,UKians,they don't know what a hot woman looks like.they have no hot women so they lower their standards from a young age.

Don't sell yourself short on beauty.it's the most important thing in a woman,and then her morals and behaviour.

You will NEVER be happy if you're not sexually satisfied,the primary reason to have a relationship or marriage and then affection and companionship/acquintance,and Believe me you can NOT be sexually satisfied with a mediocre chick.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: What an actual GL female looks like.Western men have no clue.

Post by 69ixine »

Aferdita Dreshaj(kosovan)is also pretty goodlooking.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I do feel like taste is often incredibly subjective. For instance, this lady you shared in your OP:

She looks like her photo is heavily filtered/photoshopped and she may have gotten lip fillers, which is a look I absolutely detest in a woman; no quicker way to kill my boners than lip fillers in a woman, or any kind of plastic surgery.

I do believe my own girlfriend right now is quite stunning; she is a mestiza Filipina but she has a pointed nose, nice lips, perfectly smooth, fair skin and delicate features. I honestly prefer her type to most "attractive white women". I'm also very much into certain African, certain Euro-Latinas, Southern-European women and Indian women. And yes, I like some Romanian, Albanian and Georgian women as well, but strictly the more "dark" looking brunettes with more gypsy-esque features as opposed to bimbo-looking Slavic ladies that just scream "golddigger!" to me whenever I see them. :lol:

I do agree with you, @69ixine that the average Filipina is rather 'meh', if not to say, unattractive, and that most Asian women are quite overrated. I mostly like the mixed ones, myself.

But I'm not really sold on the whole 'universal standard of beauty' thing. It's very much a matter of personal taste, too. Of course facial symmetry matters, a lot. But for instance some men may like a woman with thick eyebrows, others prefer thinner brows. Some men like huge tits and others like 'em small and perky. Skin tone, same thing, there's different strokes for different folks. Female beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

I do believe a lot of Western men have atrocious taste in women... but, in fairness, so do many other men in other cultures. It's the lucky few who get the finest women. And the even luckier few who get to keep them, sadly; a highly attractive woman who knows her worth is a slippery catch to hold on to, in many a case.

Most important thing for me in determining beauty in a woman: I have to see her in the morning, as she wakes up. I have to see her butt-naked against a wall, wet, in the shower. Without makeup, without nice clothes, without filters, every pore of her skin within inches from my eyesight. Then, and then alone, can I assess her true beauty. Too many women "catfish" with filters and makeup.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 9:09 am
I do feel like taste is often incredibly subjective. For instance, this lady you shared in your OP:

She looks like her photo is heavily filtered/photoshopped and she may have gotten lip fillers, which is a look I absolutely detest in a woman; no quicker way to kill my boners than lip fillers in a woman, or any kind of plastic surgery.

I do believe my own girlfriend right now is quite stunning; she is a mestiza Filipina but she has a pointed nose, nice lips, perfectly smooth, fair skin and delicate features. I honestly prefer her type to most "attractive white women". I'm also very much into certain African, certain Euro-Latinas, Southern-European women and Indian women. And yes, I like some Romanian, Albanian and Georgian women as well, but strictly the more "dark" looking brunettes with more gypsy-esque features as opposed to bimbo-looking Slavic ladies that just scream "golddigger!" to me whenever I see them. :lol:

I do agree with you, @69ixine that the average Filipina is rather 'meh', if not to say, unattractive, and that most Asian women are quite overrated. I mostly like the mixed ones, myself.

But I'm not really sold on the whole 'universal standard of beauty' thing. It's very much a matter of personal taste, too. Of course facial symmetry matters, a lot. But for instance some men may like a woman with thick eyebrows, others prefer thinner brows. Some men like huge tits and others like 'em small and perky. Skin tone, same thing, there's different strokes for different folks. Female beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

I do believe a lot of Western men have atrocious taste in women... but, in fairness, so do many other men in other cultures. It's the lucky few who get the finest women. And the even luckier few who get to keep them, sadly; a highly attractive woman who knows her worth is a slippery catch to hold on to, in many a case.

Most important thing for me in determining beauty in a woman: I have to see her in the morning, as she wakes up. I have to see her butt-naked against a wall, wet, in the shower. Without makeup, without nice clothes, without filters, every pore of her skin within inches from my eyesight. Then, and then alone, can I assess her true beauty. Too many women "catfish" with filters and makeup.
Asian women of the northern variety can be alright,they can be cute,but I have never seen one I consider stunning except a few chinese actresses and some JAV models.

I used to like alina li alot,until I was exposed to hotter women,and now she's just meh to me.

European women are the golden standard for men around the world,the Scandinavian,Northern Slavic,light Balkan,light italian and spanish women have a unique feminine coloring and also exotic fine feminine features.

it's only with the SMV lowering of white men in general in the west,that they've begun to falsely hype up women from other cultures that worship them,I am not talking about you,although I have no idea why anyone would go to the phillipines for women except for the fact they're easy,but it's just an objective fact that on average European descended women look the best.

I always wondered why Slavic men have no interest in women of color,and it figures to me that it's because they have the creme de la creme of white women and also their white women are still easy to get for them,and even easier for a more swarthy european .

Their white women are not nearly as degenerate or masculine.

HappierAbroad/passport broism is something forced on most men due to their circumstances in the west.

Noone sane would flay out to the other side of the world for women unless they had to,which we do now because of the God-awful nature of western skank immoral whores.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@MarcosZeitola it's also really exposure,women I found stunning 10 years ago I consider average or meh now due to my higher growing standards.

when I'm in the states my standards drop immensely,when I'm having access to Slavic p4p my standards get much higher.

I personally prefer the 'bimbo'look,I can handle them :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/aminashena/

I have seen that average girls are mostly shit,while bimbos can be hit or miss and some like the slavic ones I dealt with can be quiet nice to me.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 8:42 am
Americans,UKians,they don't know what a hot woman looks like.they have no hot women so they lower their standards from a young age.
This is true. Spitting pure unadulterated fax as usual, bro!

Loads of guys who I know in the UK go around chasing mediocre women like hungry dogs and talk about how "hot" they supposedly are but they're not fooling me because I've lived in other countries like Spain and Mexico where the women are far more attractive, feminine and elegant and have met literally thousands of foreign women and know from extensive personal experience that in other countries there are far better women at a much greater frequency and that my British compatriots are simply lionizing low-quality women out of their own ignorance and due to artificially lowered standards.

I know that beauty and personal preferences are subjective to some degree and that everybody has their "type" but many of the girls who those guys describe as "hot" are objectively trashy, unfeminine and without elegance and the guys have simply become accustomed to low quality through lack of better options.

Anecdotally, I sometimes show British people some quite average foreign girls who I know or have dated and they always react by saying "Wow, she's freakin' gorgeous!". But in Spain or Latin America, she is just average. British guys are simply used to mediocre products.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 2:37 pm
69ixine wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 8:42 am
This is true. Spitting pure unadulterated fax as usual, bro!

Loads of guys who I know in the UK go around chasing mediocre women like hungry dogs and talk about how "hot" they supposedly are but they're not fooling me because I've lived in other countries like Spain and Mexico where the women are far more attractive, feminine and elegant and have met literally thousands of foreign women and know from extensive personal experience that in other countries there are far better women at a much greater frequency and that my British compatriots are simply lionizing low-quality women out of their own ignorance and due to artificially lowered standards.

I know that beauty and personal preferences are subjective to some degree and that everybody has their "type" but many of the girls who those guys describe as "hot" are objectively trashy, unfeminine and without elegance and the guys have simply become accustomed to low quality through lack of better options.

Anecdotally, I sometimes show British people some quite average foreign girls who I know or have dated and they always react by saying "Wow, she's freakin' gorgeous!". But in Spain or Latin America, she is just average. British guys are simply used to mediocre products.
Regardless of what your personal 'type' is,and all 'types'are as valid as the other,it's really subjective(I personally like all women of all types,but my favorite look is the 'Bimbo doll'look,I don't care much about racial types,though some nationalities simply on average produce more bombshells than others),we can agree that Anglo women are just mediocre products.

Yes,I've been to portugal,which is in iberia and the women were the hottest women I've ever seen outside miami foreign born latinas,and alexandrian egyptian women in real life.

I also found South Slavic p4p girls I was with very goodlooking,my two ethiopian exes were also goodlooking,one of them being young Zeudi Araya's twin.

The hottest girls in the netherlands,tend to be turkish or moroccan actually,interestingly enough,people always hype about Dutch girls,but while better than americans,they aren't the creme de la creme.

For white women it's really Slavic and southern european and that's it,unfortunately.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 9:44 am
Noone sane would flay out to the other side of the world for women unless they had to,which we do now because of the God-awful nature of western skank immoral whores.
To tell you the truth, I had the intuition that I needed to pursue foreign women from as early as the age of 15 or 16. At around that time I became interested in foreign cultures and began to realize that women from countries like Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Southern Europe and even Thailand were by and large more attractive than British women, not to mention more ladylike. I'm talking primarily about ordinary women too, not just those who I saw in pr0n and modelling circles. It wasn't merely a "British girls are ruined by feminism" kind of deal either. It ran deeper than that. I noticed that most British girls had a very mediocre level of beauty due to their ethnic composition while the foreign girls who I used to observe tended to have evidently superior aesthetics. British girls tend to have bad skin, masculine faces and weird appearances and are among the least feminine women in the world. They just don't have very much to offer.

So I understood that I needed to travel abroad and meet foreign women. I was instinctively a HA'er from my teens. At that age I was already a fervent Hispanophile and also had a deep-seated love for Brazil and wanted to learn either Spanish or Portuguese (I started studying Spanish at 17). I saw myself moving abroad and meeting either a Brazilian girl or some other kind of Latina. Even as young as 16, I hated living in a country with such mediocre women. I resented the situation and already wanted to leave for better pastures. I might have even become a volcel at that point because I refused to go with British girls and was simply holding out for a new life abroad. In hindsight, that wasn't the best way to live but I never really vibed with British girls and honestly couldn't stand most of them.
69ixine wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 4:55 pm
The hottest girls in the netherlands,tend to be turkish or moroccan actually,interestingly enough,people always hype about Dutch girls,but while better than americans,they aren't the creme de la creme.
I have absolutely no experience with the Netherlands but the capital looks like a better place to meet exotic women in comparison to the UK. I notice that in the Netherlands there are many alluring mixed girls with parents from places like Suriname and the Caribbean as well as hot brown girls from practically everywhere all concentrated in one small geographical area. The culture also strikes me as freer and more open than British culture. The Netherlands is probably quite a nice place to live and meet exotic women. The only problem is that it has a bad climate and people speak Dutch (i.e., the ugliest Germanic language, uhhrrr).
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 15th, 2023, 2:14 pm
69ixine wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 9:44 am
To tell you the truth, I had the intuition that I needed to pursue foreign women from as early as the age of 15 or 16. At around that time I became interested in foreign cultures and began to realize that women from countries like Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Southern Europe and even Thailand were by and large more attractive than British women, not to mention more ladylike. I'm talking primarily about ordinary women too, not just those who I saw in pr0n and modelling circles. It wasn't merely a "British girls are ruined by feminism" kind of deal either. It ran deeper than that. I noticed that most British girls had a very mediocre level of beauty due to their ethnic composition while the foreign girls who I used to observe tended to have evidently superior aesthetics. British girls tend to have bad skin, masculine faces and weird appearances and are among the least feminine women in the world. They just don't have very much to offer.

So I understood that I needed to travel abroad and meet foreign women. I was instinctively a HA'er from my teens. At that age I was already a fervent Hispanophile and also had a deep-seated love for Brazil and wanted to learn either Spanish or Portuguese (I started studying Spanish at 17). I saw myself moving abroad and meeting either a Brazilian girl or some other kind of Latina. Even as young as 16, I hated living in a country with such mediocre women. I resented the situation and already wanted to leave for better pastures. I might have even become a volcel at that point because I refused to go with British girls and was simply holding out for a new life abroad. In hindsight, that wasn't the best way to live but I never really vibed with British girls and honestly couldn't stand most of them.
69ixine wrote:
August 14th, 2023, 4:55 pm
I have absolutely no experience with the Netherlands but the capital looks like a better place to meet exotic women in comparison to the UK. I notice that in the Netherlands there are many alluring mixed girls with parents from places like Suriname and the Caribbean as well as hot brown girls from practically everywhere all concentrated in one small geographical area. The culture also strikes me as freer and more open than British culture. The Netherlands is probably quite a nice place to live and meet exotic women. The only problem is that it has a bad climate and people speak Dutch (i.e., the ugliest Germanic language, uhhrrr).
To each their own,friend.

Dutch is actually a beautiful language depending on the accent,southerners and belgians have a nice soft accent.Look up flemish tv,you will see.